Grimm Forum
S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed (/Thread-S6E06-Breakfast-in-Bed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - New Guy - 02-12-2017

(02-11-2017, 07:37 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: Afraid I didn't think to much of this episode. I thought the WOW was lame.

But at least we know that Meisner is not just a figment of Renard's imagination. And something is apparently going to happen in the 12th episode.

From the sneak peek, Eve/Juliette is going to make a move on Nick. I wish the writer's would drop the soap opera crap. With only 7 epis left there isn't time for these stupid distractions.
Hi WF,
Good comments. I missed the red herring joke, but that was likely the high point of the episode. The plot lines are moving toward boredom. I am losing interest. Perhaps that is what G&K want?
N G

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-12-2017

Think I've got this Pleiades thing figured out. Now there are seven stars in the constellation. Pi Day is March 14, and if we subtract 10 from March 24 and add the episode number we have 720, which could mean anything, but the sum of that number minus the numerology number of death, which is zero, according to me, leaves us with the same stupid number of 720 and who cares anyway.

I didn't see any difference at all in Nick's behavior as a Grimm in this episode. He gave the Alpe, who looked something like a Venus Fly Trap (planet, stars, constellations, get it?) a chance to live and what else could he offer as the alternative other than a death threat? Dan Wells looked like a 98-pound weakling from a Charles Atlas commercial (Atlas, maps, maps of the universe, get the connection?) That quote at the beginning of the episode was pretty nihilistic and set the tone perfectly. Sleep is a form of death (Morpheus, dreams, night, night sky, stars, mean anything?). Maybe it's all a red herring.

But the theme of this episode was death in the extreme. I'm beginning to get the impression that there might be some danger in all this. Mind like a steel sieve.

Hank had some good lines and I always enjoy that. No Easter egg that I could see, can't have everything.

Thinking we may see the number seven crop up again soon. And I feel the little band, with Nick as their dauntless and heroic leader, will be ready for the event portended in the stars because they are getting close to decoding the message in the astrological map. But they will have to go back in time, even if it's done via computer program, to find the event behind the whole projection into a future prediction that will come about on 3-24, how's that for obtuse observations.

Hanging around here is ruining my mindless absorption of what is displayed on the screen when I watch Grimm. I kept questioning every line of the dialog in my rewatch, looking for condescending behavior toward women, or the self-driven interests in Nick's actions, or the slavish devotion to an undeserving leader displayed by a group of superior adherents - I sincerely mean it. Didn't spot any of that, but it did distract me. However, I did notice that it was a good thing Rosalie kept a humongous syringe of melatonin right under the counter.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 07:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Think I've got this Pleiades thing figured out. Now there are seven stars in the constellation. Pi Day is March 14, and if we subtract 10 from March 24 and add the episode number we have 720, which could mean anything, but the sum of that number minus the numerology number of death, which is zero, according to me, leaves us with the same stupid number of 720 and who cares anyway.

I didn't see any difference at all in Nick's behavior as a Grimm in this episode. He gave the Alpe, who looked something like a Venus Fly Trap (planet, stars, constellations, get it?) a chance to live and what else could he offer as the alternative other than a death threat? Dan Wells looked like a 98-pound weakling from a Charles Atlas commercial (Atlas, maps, maps of the universe, get the connection?) That quote at the beginning of the episode was pretty nihilistic and set the tone perfectly. Sleep is a form of death (Morpheus, dreams, night, night sky, stars, mean anything?). Maybe it's all a red herring.

But the theme of this episode was death in the extreme. I'm beginning to get the impression that there might be some danger in all this. Mind like a steel sieve.

Hank had some good lines and I always enjoy that. No Easter egg that I could see, can't have everything.

Thinking we may see the number seven crop up again soon. And I feel the little band, with Nick as their dauntless and heroic leader, will be ready for the event portended in the stars because they are getting close to decoding the message in the astrological map. But they will have to go back in time, even if it's done via computer program, to find the event behind the whole projection into a future prediction that will come about on 3-24, how's that for obtuse observations.

Hanging around here is ruining my mindless absorption of what is displayed on the screen when I watch Grimm. I kept questioning every line of the dialog in my rewatch, looking for condescending behavior toward women, or the self-driven interests in Nick's actions, or the slavish devotion to an undeserving leader displayed by a group of superior adherents - I sincerely mean it. Didn't spot any of that, but it did distract me. However, I did notice that it was a good thing Rosalie kept a humongous syringe of melatonin right under the counter.
Do you think the seven number also plays out in the end? IMO it does like this we have four police officers and 3 hexenbiest total 7. This is one where Monroe and Rosalee get a pass because she is PG. They will do the decoding but not the fighting?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Kathryn Wooten - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 07:54 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 07:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote: Think I've got this Pleiades thing figured out. Now there are seven stars in the constellation. Pi Day is March 14, and if we subtract 10 from March 24 and add the episode number we have 720, which could mean anything, but the sum of that number minus the numerology number of death, which is zero, according to me, leaves us with the same stupid number of 720 and who cares anyway.

Do you think the seven number also plays out in the end? IMO it does like this we have four police officers and 3 hexenbiest total 7. This is one where Monroe and Rosalee get a pass because she is PG. They will do the decoding but not the fighting?
since Renard is on the finale..I say a zauberbiest/royal comes into play

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - Robyn - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 08:02 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: since Renard is on the finale..I say a zauberbiest/royal comes into play

Scenes and episodes aren't necessarily shot in order, so we can't really know who is positioned where in the final hour. Some of the actors wrapping up before others might not indicate their character is dead, but could just be that their final scenes have already been completed in production.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - syscrash - 02-12-2017

I am starting to see a pattern in the wow. They keep referencein the number seven. I am beginning to think the wow are clues to the end.
Here is what we have so far. In El cuegle. It was established destiny is inevitable. In the seven year itch it was established things can stay dormant for years. It also creates the existence of cycles. In breakfast in bed. We have been given an alternate understanding of death. It also showed they use misdirection, red herrings. Based on what we have seen so far. The end will deal with somthing wanting to survive. It will be deadly but not evil. Exactly like Diana.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 08:57 AM)syscrash Wrote: I am starting to see a pattern in the wow. They keep referencein the number seven. I am beginning to think the wow are clues to the end.
How do you see this with the WOW? Now the number seven even in Harry Potter that number was important so I see you point on that.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - speakeasy - 02-12-2017

@jsgrimm45: Fascinating combination you propose as those seven who face the final enemy. It could just be that. I am trying to work my trinity of Nick, Eve, and Diana into the picture, using your idea. I do think we may see seven associated with whatever this big bad thing is that's on its way to Portland, or maybe seven astrological degrees showing a location.

@Kathryn Wooten: There are seven Royal families, another reason why Renard is in line with this idea.

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - MarylikesGrimm - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 10:01 AM)speakeasy Wrote: @jsgrimm45: Fascinating combination you propose as those seven who face the final enemy. It could just be that. I am trying to work my trinity of Nick, Eve, and Diana into the picture, using your idea. I do think we may see seven associated with whatever this big bad thing is that's on its way to Portland, or maybe seven astrological degrees showing a location.

@Kathryn Wooten: There are seven Royal families, another reason why Renard is in line with this idea.

Many of these ancient ceremonies involved human sacrifice. Do you think as an example the ceremony will want to sacrifice hybrid baby so Kelly could be issue or someone else like that?

RE: S6E06 - Breakfast in Bed - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-12-2017

(02-12-2017, 07:39 AM)speakeasy Wrote: However, I did notice that it was a good thing Rosalie kept a humongous syringe of melatonin right under the counter.

That was actually an empty syringe; you can tell by where the black rubber seal was positioned. She just pulled it out to answer Monroe's question of how they'd get the melatonin into him.

But I have noticed that all of Rosalee's syringes seem to be really big ones.