Grimm Forum
Good News for a Grimm Day - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Good News for a Grimm Day (/Thread-Good-News-for-a-Grimm-Day)

Good News for a Grimm Day - HellJacket - 09-24-2013

Grimm is certain to be renewed for a season 4. Big Grin

Who says that the Cancellation Bear always brings bad news? He's starting off the 2013-14 season with only good news!

Grimm is certain to be renewed at the end of the 2013-14 season.

The show will begin its third season in 2013-14. At the end of this season, it will be within one more full season of the 88 episodes (give or take a couple) which currently seems to be the minimum for extra profitable stripped syndication. It's the only show produced by NBCU's Universal Television that's in its third season on NBC (recent carnage having thinned the rest of the herd), and is a lock for season four.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/24/nbc-grimm-is-certain-to-be-renewed/203687/

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - Gretel Hanselsister - 09-24-2013

Really wonderfull news, thank you! Smile

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - pale boy - 09-24-2013

Huh. 3rd season hasn't even aired yet and it's already renewed. Noice. Can't complain.

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - HellJacket - 09-25-2013

(09-24-2013, 11:27 PM)pale boy Wrote: Huh. 3rd season hasn't even aired yet and it's already renewed. Noice. Can't complain.

FYI, it's a prediction from an Internet blog, and not a press release by NBC. However, this blog is fairly accurate in their predictions. Just sayin.

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - FräuleinWunderlich - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 03:18 AM)HellJacket Wrote: FYI, it's a prediction from an Internet blog, and not a press release by NBC. However, this blog is fairly accurate in their predictions. Just sayin.

But if no one watching the 3rd season, there won´t be filming a 4th season.
It´s nice to hear that they planned it, but the modern film business is so fast. I don´t know how much fantastic shows get cancelled because the ratings aren´t how the producers expected..

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - HellJacket - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 05:25 AM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: But if no one watching the 3rd season, there won´t be filming a 4th season.
Hypothetically, yes. If Grimm gets 0 total viewers and a 0 18-49 rating, I could see Grimm not getting a fourth season. But that's very unlikely to happen. Even if Grimm loses 2/3 of its audience from season 2, it will likely get renewed for a fourth season because of how syndication works.

Hence, certain to be renewed.

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - pale boy - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 03:18 AM)HellJacket Wrote:
(09-24-2013, 11:27 PM)pale boy Wrote: Huh. 3rd season hasn't even aired yet and it's already renewed. Noice. Can't complain.

FYI, it's a prediction from an Internet blog, and not a press release by NBC. However, this blog is fairly accurate in their predictions. Just sayin.

Lol, and the award for speed reading and lack of information retention goes to -- pale boy! D'oh. I thought it was fer realz. Yeah, that blog always seems very accurate though as far as their cancellation/renewal index goes. I think the only surprise I ever saw there was when Fringe ended up being renewed instead of canceled. Mind, I don't always pay attention. Rolleyes

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - batool100 - 01-21-2014

It is wonderful news. Now users can enjoy this day.

RE: Good News for a Grimm Day - Abc10 - 01-21-2014

But are the ratings good enough to get season 5 or is it too early to see? Because I think many shows (like Heroes, the 4400...) get cancelled on their fourth season but I don't know how their ratings were. I really hope Grimm gets a lot of seasons because it's a great show and I would hate to see it get cancelled so early...