Grimm Forum
Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 6 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6)
+---- Thread: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) (/Thread-Unresolve-issues-Adalind)

Pages: 1 2

Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - Kathryn Wooten - 02-05-2017

Renard and Miesner talking /or Disagreeing

After Miesner brings up the betrayal part
Renard responded: So you'll keeps showing up making me feel sorry, because I do not do sorry very well Miesner responded dryly: Do I look surprise
In another interaction
Miesner told Sean that he would not respect him if he gave a half ass haunting or except a cheap thank you and just drift off to where ever await him

but here is something I did not catch

Miesner: I think we have some real issues to work through
So question : what are the unsolved issues?

#1 Why didn't he shoot Conrad instead of him ?
#2 Why did he go on the wrong side
#3 why did he let Adalind go?????

RE: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - Claire Notic - 02-06-2017

(02-05-2017, 08:59 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Renard and Miesner talking /or Disagreeing

Renard responded: So you'll keeps showing up making me feel sorry, because I do not do sorry very well Miesner responded dryly: Do I look surprise
In another interaction
Miesner told Sean that he would not respect him if he gave a half ass haunting or except a cheap thank you and just drift off to where ever await him

BETRAYAL.

THEY SAID SOME ONE FROM THE GANG IS GOING TO BETRAY NICK. ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO IT MIGHT BE.

RE: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - MarylikesGrimm - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 05:10 PM)Claire Notic Wrote: BETRAYAL.

THEY SAID SOME ONE FROM THE GANG IS GOING TO BETRAY NICK. ANY THOUGHTS ON WHO IT MIGHT BE.

I thought that was the Trust me knot where Sean betrayed them?

RE: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - Kathryn Wooten - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 05:13 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

but the spoiler said someone from the scoobie gang.....and Renard is not one of the gang at least not yet

(02-05-2017, 08:59 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: #3 why did he let Adalind go?????

Once Sean was not going to be mayor than he did not have to please BC. Sean did not want an unhappy Adalind living with him without Kelly. Nick with Kelly but no Adalind at night would be a work issue too.

RE: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - syscrash - 02-06-2017

Sean is considered part of the gang. There are eight characters that make up the gang.
Nick and Adalind, Monroe and Rosalee, Hank and Wu, Eve and Sean.

(02-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:

but the spoiler said someone from the scoobie gang.....and Renard is not one of the gang at least not yet

The only spoiler I read was about was 602 and betray. Do you have a link to the spoiler?

(02-06-2017, 05:20 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

The only spoiler I read was about was 602 and betray. Do you have a link to the spoiler?

No I think it have something to do with what they found with the writing on the cloth.

RE: Unresolve issues (Adalind???) - jsgrimm45 - 02-06-2017

(02-05-2017, 08:59 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Renard and Miesner talking /or Disagreeing

In another interaction

The quick answer to the first question Sean was totally on the Kool Aid of BC.

The quick answer to the second question Sean was on his side and BC was going to give him the power he wanted

The quick answer to third question Adalind was just a tool to get BC and Conrad to back him, he may care for Diana but Adalind doesn't enter the picture.

Now the these are just short answers and there may be other longer answer but doesn't boil down to Nick and Adalind? Nick so far has been what Sean never has a father and friend to trust. Now we what looks like Sean trying to be a father to Diana, the question then is he going to try and use her to get to Nick or he really trying to be a father?

[/quot

I am going to watch a few episodes tonight, maybe I missed something there.

(02-06-2017, 05:20 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 05:13 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [quote='Claire Notic' pid='44455' dateline='1486426243']
BETRAYAL.

Somone from the Scobbie doo gang will betray Nick. Maybe WU because of what he become.