Grimm Forum
What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean (/Thread-What-is-the-reason-behind-Meisner-s-haunting-Sean)

Pages: 1 2 3

What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - jsgrimm45 - 02-04-2017

This question needs it own thread. Why is Meisner haunting Sean here are some ideas.

Needs Sean to join HW in the worldwide fight with BC?
Needs Sean for the prophecy because as a ghost he knows what it is?
Needs Sean just to come to terms with himself and what he has done?

Now for a second question Adalind told Diana Sean was dead but Diana said she still wanted to see him like it was no big deal, so can she?

Other thoughts ideas?

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - Robyn - 02-04-2017

I’m not convinced HW has any significance in S6. Like the Royals, HW is inexplicably out of sight and out of mind. Plus, Nick didn’t actively work with HW. Nick’s story was his personal vendetta against Renard & Bonaparte. The only BC contribution in Nick’s story was that BC provided resources to Renard & Bonaparte’s battle against Nick. Of course, Renard joining HW in a global fight will burst Kathryn Wooten’s bubble. So hopefully that won’t happen.

I don’t think Meisner would go to all this trouble just to teach Renard a lesson in morals. It would have to be about the endgame. Meisner may very well be aware of the stick/cloth/prophesy/final big bad, and is getting the players in place.

As for Diana wanting to see Meisner whether dead or alive - she’s creepy, but appears to be purposely designed that way. I don’t see it odd that Diana would be as comfortable in an ethereal setting as she would a corporeal setting. Plus, if Adalind is going to allow her to be exposed to things like the cloth/symbols, Nick impersonating her father, and Eve squatting in the tunnel & writing all over the walls, Diana is going to be equally creepy in her behavior/response.

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - Kathryn Wooten - 02-04-2017

I think It is not just getting Renard to find religion or be reborn as it were this is not just about morals. Usually hauntings. Comes for a reason,#1 you took something that was the spirits,#2 you did something wrong/like kill without justice being served and the spirit is out for revenge as to physically hurt the person . #3 another haunting is to warn or protect the person from harm or future danger

We seen A pissed off Miesner hurting Renard, by using the machine ..and causing great pain for Renard. and I see that as Miesner being angry that Renard still will not admit he was wrong....
other than that, Miesner has not try to harm Renard....I think Miesner can not tell Renard to offer remorse or say he was wrong, it is up to Renard to do that himself... he has to realize and say he was on the wrong side, right now Renard admits to no wrong doing, this can cause a restless spirit to come after you...if you do not admit it , Miesner would have died for nothing
Remember what he said, when Renard asked Miesner: What did he want? and Miesner returned the same question , What did Sean want? and a angry Sean yelled back he wanted Miesner to get the heck out of his home and then smugly Miesner said ..I am not going to make it that easy for him (meaning he wants something from Sean)....and until he gets it , he is not going anywhere

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-04-2017

If I could do these things to someone who I blamed for my death, I'd do them even if there was nothing to be gained except making him suffer.

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - Kathryn Wooten - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 09:56 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If I could do these things to someone who I blamed for my death, I'd do them even if there was nothing to be gained except making him suffer.

So you believe Miesner is there to drive him mad??

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - syscrash - 02-04-2017

I see it more that the show needs Sean to be redeemed. They need us to feel without a doubt he is on the side of good. I think since Grimm and Royals hide the stick. I think it will take a Grimm and Royal to resolve the mystery of the stick.

We learned that Meisner is not in Sean's head. Before getting in the box. the pawn shop owner said if it is all in your head nothing will happen. Well something did happen. We even saw the spirit leave Sean.

Because it left off with Sean in an empty shop. I am thinking Meisner pulled Sean into his world to talk to him. This is where Sean will realize it is not his imagination and he is not going crazy. It is where Sean will accept what it is Meisner wants.

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-04-2017

If the shop and the box were all happening in Sean's head, then really nothing did happen except in his head. Or, maybe the box did drive Meisner's spirit out of Sean and into the real world, where it gained the power to make whole pawn shops disappear into the dusts of time.

If it was me, though, I wouldn't take anything that guy said to Sean as truth.

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - Robyn - 02-04-2017

(02-04-2017, 12:58 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If the shop and the box were all happening in Sean's head, then really nothing did happen except in his head. Or, maybe the box did drive Meisner's spirit out of Sean and into the real world, where it gained the power to make whole pawn shops disappear into the dusts of time.
This would make a very interesting storyline. He may have not made the pawn shop disappear, but ended the ruse of it still in operation.

For now, we’re assuming he’s Meisner because he looks like him. Could even be a spirit from the underworld using Meisner’s likeness to find a way to take corporeal form in this world. And Renard's desperation to rid himself of the haunting/insanity provided that.

(02-04-2017, 02:20 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 12:58 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If the shop and the box were all happening in Sean's head, then really nothing did happen except in his head. Or, maybe the box did drive Meisner's spirit out of Sean and into the real world, where it gained the power to make whole pawn shops disappear into the dusts of time.
This would make a very interesting storyline. He may have not made the pawn shop disappear, but ended the ruse of it still in operation.

For now, we’re assuming he’s Meisner because he looks like him. Could even be a spirit from the underworld using Meisner’s likeness to find a way to take corporeal form in this world. And Renard's desperation to rid himself of the haunting/insanity provided that.

Something did happen. Someone has his rings..so it was not all in Renard's head. Something did come out of Sean, A ghostly mist..it disappeared when the machine gave "Steiger a shock and he gets up as Miesner.

RE: What is the reason behind Meisner's haunting Sean - syscrash - 02-04-2017

Even in the picture in breakfast in bed. where Sean is in the police station talking to Meisner. Sean does not have his ring. So the shop must have been real.