Grimm Forum
Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard (/Thread-Miesner-will-succeed-in-breaking-Renard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Robyn - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 04:35 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I thought midsummer dream is based on adults acting like teenagers so G&K is thinking that way.
I don’t think the theme of the episode is why G&K write the characters/relationships like teenagers. Unless Adalind is affected by the spell too, she’ll know/understand what’s happening to Nick & Monroe.

Not sure I understand the big deal of Adalind not being in an episode or two. Wasn’t there several in S5 without any Adalind scenes or for only a few seconds. If it’s a WoW, there’s not really anything for Adalind to do but sit around the loft, and do we really need to see more of that?

(02-08-2017, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: It may be to break the spell it take true loves kiss. Something that Adalind tries without success but Eve is able to achieve. For all that has happened Juliette will always be Nicks true love.
Oh my, wish that had been in S5E1. If anyone’s earned Nick, it’s Juliette. She has proven there’s no sacrifice she won’t make for him.

So I guess it boils down to whether Nick wants someone who will care for his son & home and not make any demands on him, or someone you will constantly sacrifice for him without complaining.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - syscrash - 02-08-2017

Quote:So I guess it boils down to whether Nick wants someone who will care for his son & home and not make any demands on him, or someone you will constantly sacrifice for him without complaining.
That is what I think happens in 607. Eve is the one that sacrifices to help Nick. Adalind will be to busy worrying about Diana. That when she is needed she wont be there for Nick. The image when Adalind is standing outside the room. I am thinking she will see an astro projection of Diana.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - rpmaluki - 02-08-2017

I think Nick got distracted when returning to the room and didn't enter. It looks like Adalind's wondering where he went.

If Adalind does find out about Diana (highly unlikely) then her going back home is the best thing. Her daughter's life may be in danger (also highly unlikely) and I'm sure Eve and Rosalee can break the spell, no harm no foul because we know Monroe and Rosalee continue living a blissfully happy life after this comedic episode.

I also notice Adalind is the only one not at the bar. I wonder why that is. We have seen her at the dinner and now we have seen her outside the room. Since you have Monroe and Rosalee I would assume sharing a room. You have what looks like Nick and Adalind are sharing a room. At least they are outside the the door of the same room. If Hank and Wu are sharing a room that would leave Eve in a room by herself.

But then maybe Nick and Adalind aren't sharing a room. maybe it is Adalind and Eve. with Nick, Hank and Wu in a room. It is not uncommon to have a room with two bed rooms with twin beds in each room.

She's at the bar, you can see her hand around a wine glass next to Wu.

Why would Eve and Adalind share a room, they aren't exactly friends? And Nick and Adalind are together so why wouldn't they share a room?

You are right that could be Adalind's hand. Nick is always drinking beer. yet other then rosalee he is the only one not drinking.

as of 605 Adalind and Eve are friends. In 605 Adalind apologized and invited Eve to stay at the fome.
The reason I suggested that Nick and Adalind where not sharing a room is the show adheres to a certain moral standard. Just like the show made sure as viewers we know Nick and Juliette where broken up before Juliette and Sean sleep together. The same with how they handled Monroe and Rosalee first living together and then getting married. How it was a big thing that Monroe's parents found out they where living together.

Also how the show insisted that Adalind stayed in the other room when at the house. The big deal on how Adalind suggested for protection Nick sleep next to her. In 605 they made it uncomfortable when Nick entered and Adalind and Eve where at the table. When Adalind and Nick are in front of the others Nick is shown to be uncomfortable with showing affection towards Adalind.

It just seems at this point I can see the show not wanting to announce Nick and Adalind as a couple. Having Nick and Adalind sharing a room wold make for an awkward group dynamics.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 10:01 PM)syscrash Wrote: The reason I suggested that Nick and Adalind where not sharing a room is the show adheres to a certain moral standard.

IMO Grimm does not seems to have an issue with adults sleeping together in fact the normal is the opposite among the cast where there is only one married couple.

(02-08-2017, 10:01 PM)syscrash Wrote: In 605 they made it uncomfortable when Nick entered and Adalind and Eve where at the table.

In that scene, Nick looked relaxed at Adalind and a little annoyed at Eve/Juliette. She then shrink herself down and says she does not belong. Adalind says she is not well enough to leave.

https://twitter.com/NBCGrimm

(02-08-2017, 10:01 PM)syscrash Wrote: When Adalind and Nick are in front of the others Nick is shown to be uncomfortable with showing affection towards Adalind.

Nick hugged Adalind in front of everyone including Diana. Nick and Adalind talked about wanting to live together again in front of everyone. Nick asked for Adalind back from Sean. Eve/Juliette told Nick he loves Adalind. Nick and Adalind sleep in the same bed even when Diana is in the fome. IMO at the moment they are a full couple and they are standing at the same door in pictures in 607.

I like Juliette's hair in 606 and 607.

(02-08-2017, 10:01 PM)syscrash Wrote: It just seems at this point I can see the show not wanting to announce Nick and Adalind as a couple. Having Nick and Adalind sharing a room wold make for an awkward group dynamics.

Nick would be paying for Adalind's bills. IMO Nick would feel uncomfortable if Adalind was not in his room. IMO this could be the first time Nick and Adalind have ever been together without the baby overnight.

Quote:The reason I suggested that Nick and Adalind where not sharing a room is the show adheres to a certain moral standard.

IMO Grimm does not seems to have an issue with adults sleeping together in fact the normal is the opposite among the cast where there is only one married couple.
It is not the sleeping together or even the use of casual sex. It is the little nuances that define actions. The did not have Adalind sleep in the bed that was Juliette's. They did not have Juliette sleep in the bed Adalind shared with Sean. You notice Nick stored all the things he shared with Juliette. The same with Sean. His house furniture was different then his condo furniture.

The show also did not give any indication that anyone knows Juliette sleep with Sean. The show maintains a certain amount of respect between the characters. For the show to throw it in another characters face there would need to be a reason to cause conflict. They way they showed Eve reaction when she heard Nick and Adalind talking also indicates they will not through the relationship in Eve's face.

He's also told her he thought he'd go crazy without her and that things were worse (for him at the loft) when he came home and found her and Kelly gone, so why would he opt to sleep separately from her when they could just as easily share a room?

Helping out Eve doesn't automatically make them friends. Adalind apologized to JuliEve and she looked annoyed by it. JuliEve was uncomfortable being at the loft and couldn't wait to leave but was too weak to do so. Adalind was trying to be nice, for the first time, to the woman she'd basically ruined.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 02-09-2017

(02-08-2017, 11:51 PM)syscrash Wrote: The did not have Adalind sleep in the bed that was Juliette's.

They way they showed Eve reaction when she heard Nick and Adalind talking also indicates they will not through the relationship in Eve's face.

Adalind slept in Juliette's bed with Nick to get baby Kelly.

Ken slept in Nick's bed with Juliette.

Nick and Adalind did not see Eve's face in the tunnel. Everyone has been at the fome with Nick and Adalind as a couple there in the main cast plus Meisner, Trubel and Diana. In Trust Me Knot, Nick came out of the bathroom. Adalind from the bedroom when Nick said she did not turn me down to Sean. I do not understand, who is Nick hiding Adalind from?