Grimm Forum
Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard (/Thread-Miesner-will-succeed-in-breaking-Renard)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - syscrash - 02-09-2017

Quote:He's also told her he thought he'd go crazy without her and that things were worse (for him at the loft) when he came home and found her and Kelly gone, so why would he opt to sleep separately from her when they could just as easily share a room?
For the same reason when Nick changed back from Sean. He hugged Adalind but did not kiss her. It would have been awkward. Do not forget Eve is Nick ex which means certain things would come off as awkward. That is why I do not see Nick and Adalind sleeping in the same bed while Eve is their. That is also why I am thinking Adalind will not be in 606.

Because they had Eve react when she heard Nick and Adalind talking. Enforces that they will not throw Nick and Adalind relationship in Eve's face. It is also the same reason why Eve will not replace Adalind. they would not throw that in Adalind's face.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - rpmaluki - 02-09-2017

You are making a mountain out a mole hill. What difference is a kiss and a hug when it's made abundantly clear even to the super hexenbiest spawn that Nick and Adalind love each other? Nick and Adalind aren't acting like teenagers, sneaking around trying to hide that they are into each other, everyone knows that they are. Eve knew and that was before being trapped under the loft listening to god knows what they did when Diana was at Sean's. None of these characters are prudes needing protection from two people being intimate however they want.

Adalind not being on the show, as some have postulated is probably due to the episodes being WofW and her being home with Kelly. That's not exactly shocking.

I am not saying the actions are making a statement. I am saying after five season of watching the show. It maintains certain perceptions. It is not a logical distinction. It is an emotional distinction. The same reason why when Adalind sleep with Nick as Juliette. They did not have Juliette show a feeling of juliciousy. They also did not have Nick show feelings of being abused. His only concern was that Juliette would be mad. There are certain places the show just doesn't go. Uncomfortable situations is one.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 12:39 AM)syscrash Wrote: I am not saying the actions are making a statement. I am saying after five season of watching the show. It maintains certain perceptions. It is not a logical distinction. It is an emotional distinction. The same reason why when Adalind sleep with Nick as Juliette. They did not have Juliette show a feeling of juliciousy. They also did not have Nick show feelings of being abused. His only concern was that Juliette would be mad. There are certain places the show just doesn't go. Uncomfortable situations is one.

Juliette was jealous of Adalind when she slept with Nick which is completely natural and normal.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Blond_Ambition
He asks her if she is okay, and she says she doesn't know. Nick tells her she seemed pretty okay "not that long ago." She asks him why her negligee was on the floor, and he smiles and says, "I think that's just pretty much where it fell." Juliette asks him when, and he tells her she must be joking, but she sternly says she isn't. Nick asks her if he was "that bad," and she tells him to just tell her what's going on, but he says he doesn't know what she is talking about. She says she's talking about how her negligee was scrunched up on the floor and the bed was messed up when she got home. Nick says, "Yeah, I didn't do that by myself," and Juliette asks who he did it with then. Nick is confused and tells her when he came home, she was wearing the negligee. Juliette asks how stupid he thinks she is because she was gone getting her hair done. Juliette says she can't believe he would do something like that in their home and bed. Nick tells her, "This isn't funny anymore," and she says she would make him pull over so she could get out if they weren't going to Monroe and Rosalee's wedding. Nick says he was in bed with her and that they had sex, but she loudly says, "We didn't!" Nick says it was someone who looked and sounded just like her, and Juliette repeats that it wasn't her. Nick asks who else could it have been, causing Juliette to pause for a second before she realizes that Adalind called earlier and knew she wasn't going to be home. Both get worried looks, and Juliette says she's going to be sick.

Juliette was Jealous when she thought Nick had cheated on her. Once she found out Nick was tricked she was no longer Jealous she was mad that again Adalind had made her a victim. The point I am making is the show creates these illogical response to eliminate certain feelings.

Each time Adalind brings up sleeping with Nick. Juliette feeling where not hurt. You did not see her get emotional. She got mad. She was hurt only two times. When she thought Nick cheated and when she heard Nick and Adalind while she was in the tunnel.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 01:01 AM)syscrash Wrote: Each time Adalind brings up sleeping with Nick. Juliette feeling where not hurt. You did not see her get emotional.

Juliette acted emotional the way many people including me would have done. Ever since Nick became a Grimm in many ways her life was hurt and that is why imo this is one of Juliette's most emotional scenes talking to Nick.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Blond_Ambition/Transcript
Nick: If that was Adalind...
Juliette: Oh, my God, I'm gonna be sick.
Scene: Nick and Juliette arrive at the wedding site.
Nick: Juliette... This is so screwed up.
Juliette: Yeah, I know.
Nick: I would never have—
Juliette: It's just this whole life of ours, the way it's being infected by you being what you are, you know? I don't know if I can take it anymore.

(02-09-2017, 01:01 AM)syscrash Wrote: She was hurt only two times. When she thought Nick cheated and when she heard Nick and Adalind while she was in the tunnel.

IMO when Juliette was in the tunnel she looked embarrassed to be spying on Nick and Adalind.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - brandon - 02-09-2017

How does that sentence say: both the jug goes to the water source. Eve must remember that it was Juliette who broke with Nick, because he would not understand-said with sarcasm-. Adalind and baby needed Nick Instead of Juliette do not. And that Juliette could not understand it

Its person toxic- Juliette

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - rpmaluki - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 01:01 AM)syscrash Wrote: Juliette was Jealous when she thought Nick had cheated on her. Once she found out Nick was tricked she was no longer Jealous she was mad that again Adalind had made her a victim. The point I am making is the show creates these illogical response to eliminate certain feelings.

Each time Adalind brings up sleeping with Nick. Juliette feeling where not hurt. You did not see her get emotional. She got mad. She was hurt only two times. When she thought Nick cheated and when she heard Nick and Adalind while she was in the tunnel.
That scene years ago was Adalind trying to hurt both Nick and Juliette and Juliette was mad, it didn't matter whether she showed it or not because she'd already expressed her hurt over the incident and again when she found out Adalind was pregnant.

After the tunnel, she did look embarrassed when Nick showed up and said she shouldn't be there. After three days or however long it was done in the tunnels where sound clearly travels, I'd be mortified if I was her. In ep3, Adalind asked about a kiss and Eve was the one made uncomfortable because she wanted to ask Nick a personal question only he would know but Adalind beat her to it to show how the dynamics had changed between the three of them. The focus of that scene was those three, not the others in the background. it was Eve's reaction that was mostly noted while everybody else didn't react at all to Adalind's question or even Nick's answer, two times.

For Eve, this should mean nothing (she did tell Nick he loved Adalind in the most unaffected manner possible) but Juliette is now awakened and in her words, there's two versions of herself in her mind, the one that is emotionless and also the one who's very emotional and remembers being Nick's almost fiancé, the one that was the closest to him and knew him best.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - irukandji - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 05:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: After the tunnel, she did look embarrassed when Nick showed up and said she shouldn't be there. After three days or however long it was done in the tunnels where sound clearly travels, I'd be mortified if I was her.

I have been wondering about that scene. Eve said she couldn't leave which tells me the stick made her stay. Did it force her to stay so that she would be discovered, possibly by Nick? I am wondering if there's going to be a future confrontation between them.

RE: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard - jsgrimm45 - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 06:55 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 05:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: After the tunnel, she did look embarrassed when Nick showed up and said she shouldn't be there. After three days or however long it was done in the tunnels where sound clearly travels, I'd be mortified if I was her.

I have been wondering about that scene. Eve said she couldn't leave which tells me the stick made her stay. Did it force her to stay so that she would be discovered, possibly by Nick? I am wondering if there's going to be a future confrontation between them.
Could the draw the relic has on Nick be at work here after she held the relic for the second time? We know Grimm's have no problem with the coins, so a Grimm may have less problem with the relic that others. Eve could be like Renard and the coins or Hank and the coins not wanting to give them up. Eve is having the same problem.