Grimm Forum
What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? (/Thread-What-would-Kelly-s-Hybrid-be-called)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - Purity - 02-02-2017

Heya forum,
Sorry ya'll, been really busy travelling and little time for myself. So have not had a chance having fun debates and chats in the forum with you guys.

There have been debates around on what Kelly should be called and the numbers do seem quite tight. So I added in here the poll and choice on what name will be fit for him.
I went Grimmabiest.

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 07:39 AM)Purity Wrote: Heya forum,
Sorry ya'll, been really busy travelling and little time for myself. So have not had a chance having fun debates and chats in the forum with you guys.

There have been debates around on what Kelly should be called and the numbers do seem quite tight. So I added in here the poll and choice on what name will be fit for him.
I went Grimmabiest.

In my posts I write Grimmbiest. What does the letter 'a' change? I am hoping for a full grimm with some extra powers that are of use to a grimm.

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - jsgrimm45 - 02-02-2017

Do we know how a full Zauberbiest comes into being? Is it a Zauberbiest father and a hexenbiest mother maybe or is it a Grimm and a hexenbiest? Just 1 cent of my 2 cents.

(02-02-2017, 08:04 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Do we know how a full Zauberbiest comes into being? Is it a Zauberbiest father and a hexenbiest mother maybe or is it a Grimm and a Zauberbiest? Just 1 cent of my 2 cents.

Since Zauberbiest is the male version of hexenbiest , if the parents are Zauberbiest and hexenbiest the son is Zauberbiest.

We do not know what a hexenbiest mother with a Grimm would create. This would depend on the difference between a Grimm and wesen/biest which we do not know.

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - wfmyers1207 - 02-02-2017

I'm going with "grimmbeist" (drop the a), that just sounds bad to the bone. Tongue

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - Nicholas White - 02-02-2017

Hexengrimm is what Adalind said when talking to Nick.

With that being said we don't know if both parents have to be a hexenbiest and Zauberbiest for you to get a full Hexen or Zauber. We don't even know what Adalind's father was.

(02-02-2017, 09:15 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Hexengrimm is what Adalind said when talking to Nick.

With that being said we don't know if both parents have to be a hexenbiest and Zauberbiest for you to get a full Hexen or Zauber. We don't even know what Adalind's father was.

During that same conversation, Adalind also said grimmabest to Nick too.

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - Hell Rell - 02-02-2017

It sounded like Adalind said Grimmenbiest. I certainly hope she did because that wins my vote. I guess he would technically be a Zaubergrimm but that sounds awful so it's disqualified.

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - Musai - 02-02-2017

Diana manifested powers almost immediately. I wonder what Kellys will be. And when are they going to show up?

RE: What would Kelly's Hybrid be called? - MANTItotheCore - 02-02-2017

To be honest, I'm not sure what type of powers a Grimm has anymore, other than seeing the Wessen when they don't want to be seen.
For awhile, I thought they got stronger, increased hearing and general athletic ability, but now I'm not sure what they bring to the table.
So, Kelly would be half human and a Beist of some sort.