Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 11:04 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 09:50 AM)irukandji Wrote: The question on my mind is what did Adalind really know as far as BC was concerned.

Adalind knew that Mr Elect Dixon was killed by BC and she knew BC recruited Sean...and she even remarked that stepping over a dead Dixon did not bother him.......She knew that BC owned the mansion and that BC wanted to kill Nick and she knew that it was BC idea to have Renard look like a family man and that's why they were threaten to be his family

Trubel told Adalind that there was assassin from BC looking for a target to shot the day Dixon was shot. Nick told her that Sean was working for BC. Adalind likely combined information from Trubel, Nick and Sean to understand what was happening.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Kathryn Wooten - 02-01-2017

But let's be clear, Sean was kept out of any info on what they had plan for Dixon until after they assassinated Dixon. Because Renard learn Racheal was involved , when he was trying to figure out who shot Dixon and he was watching the video and saw , that Racheal was looking up at someone as if giving the signal. And then Renard excepted her offer to get together for some sex.., this is when they confronted him with becoming mayor...Seems everybody blames Sean from being on BC from the beginning and he wasn't

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 12:47 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Trubel told Adalind that there was assassin from BC looking for a target to shot the day Dixon was shot. Nick told her that Sean was working for BC. Adalind likely combined information from Trubel, Nick and Sean to understand what was happening.

I'm not being sarcastic here, just trying to gauge Adalind's mental state here. Do you think she's smart enough to take information from 3 different people and combine it to gain an understanding of the situation?

(02-01-2017, 03:36 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 12:47 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Trubel told Adalind that there was assassin from BC looking for a target to shot the day Dixon was shot. Nick told her that Sean was working for BC. Adalind likely combined information from Trubel, Nick and Sean to understand what was happening.

I'm not being sarcastic here, just trying to gauge Adalind's mental state here. Do you think she's smart enough to take information from 3 different people and combine it to gain an understanding of the situation?

I am not sarcastic. Yes, I think she could combine information from 3 places. If you are expecting BC political assassin near by on that day and the local running for mayor is shot, why is it a jump to assume they are related.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 03:51 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I am not sarcastic. Yes, I think she could combine information from 3 places. If you are expecting BC political assassin near by on that day and the local running for mayor is shot, why is it a jump to assume they are related.
I have always held an affection for Adalind, and that girl has always been written dumb as a rock. No way did Adalind tie together three pieces of information and draw a conclusion. Even knowing that Renard/BC would soon have Diana, Adalind didn't do anything until Bonaparte came into her office and threatened her and Kelly.

Adalind has never been written as confident and taking charge of a situation, she has always reacted to and tried to survive once getting caught up in her own or others' perilous situations.

(02-01-2017, 01:25 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: But let's be clear, Sean was kept out of any info on what they had plan for Dixon until after they assassinated Dixon. Because Renard learn Racheal was involved , when he was trying to figure out who shot Dixon and he was watching the video and saw , that Racheal was looking up at someone as if giving the signal. And then Renard excepted her offer to get together for some sex.., this is when they confronted him with becoming mayor...Seems everybody blames Sean from being on BC from the beginning and he wasn't
Renard could have told Nick what was going on with the election & BC or he could have reached out to Meisner before he was in over his head. The reality was - he didn’t want to give up his opportunity to be mayor.

I don’t see Renard as a victim, but the show presented him as off his game and blindly leaping at a power grab. Renard has always been presented as much too intelligent to get sucked into and trapped inside an organization, especially one he has so little knowledge of.

I think Renard learned what it’s like to walk a mile in Adalind’s stilettos and he doesn’t like it.

(02-01-2017, 04:13 PM)Robyn Wrote: I have always held an affection for Adalind, and that girl has always been written dumb as a rock. No way did Adalind tie together three pieces of information and draw a conclusion. Even knowing that Renard/BC would soon have Diana, Adalind didn't do anything until Bonaparte came into her office and threatened her and Kelly.

Adalind has never been written as confident and taking charge of a situation, she has always reacted to and tried to survive once getting caught up in her own or others' perilous situations.

A young child would understand this and be able tie two pieces of data together. I agree that Adalind has very low self confidence that is why she reminds me of myself in high school but does not mean you do not know something it means you are scared to do something.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 03:51 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

Well, like I said, I was just trying to gauge Adalind's mental state during all this. There's no question in my mind that she's under a lot of pressure.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-01-2017

Adelind is one of those people who are intelligent but not smart. Her weaknesses are the alliance's she makes and an inability to see the long game when she plans and schemes. But hearing that there's an assassin in town then that a candidate for mayor is killed at a political rally is a connection that you'd have to be dumb as a stump to not make.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 04:27 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: I agree that Adalind has very low self confidence that is why she reminds me of myself in high school but does not mean you do not know something it means you are scared to do something.
Adalind was with Nick, she trusted him to protect her & Kelly, why was she too afraid to do anything?

Maybe she didn't trust Nick to side with her. Adalind asked Nick to help her find Diana - he didn't. Adalind suggested Nick didn't trust Renard either - Nick replied not all the time, implying there was some trust between them. Adalind told Nick that Renard would use Diana to coerce her into doing something - Nick told her to let him know if Renard contacted her again and went back to sleep.

It's not unusual that Adalind would continue to love and be loyal to someone who is not looking out for her best interest.

(02-01-2017, 04:39 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Adelind is one of those people who are intelligent but not smart. Her weaknesses are the alliance's she makes and an inability to see the long game when she plans and schemes. But hearing that there's an assassin in town then that a candidate for mayor is killed at a political rally is a connection that you'd have to be dumb as a stump to not make.

It's good that she's pretty. Tongue

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Nicholas White - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

As far as Nick and Diana they have barely been around each other. There hasn't been a moment for them to really bond.

I think the issue was that Adalind left Renard too soon to go to Nick. She didn't really give Diana enough time to adjust to her before leaving. She was so desperate to be with Nick she forgot to ask her own daughter about how she felt regarding the move.

She didn't ask Kelly either when she went with Renard. She don't need to ask her kids given Diana will still see her father just as much if not more.

Everything can't just be about what Diana wants or that would get extremely messy.