Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 06:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: So we Nick had a loving upbring by Marie.

We do? And this is based on........?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - brandon - 02-01-2017

According to Nick, his aunt helped him to overcome the death of his parents. To feel like living again. That shows that she must have loved her nephew a lot.
Nick change lifes of peoples.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - jsgrimm45 - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 07:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 06:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: So we Nick had a loving upbring by Marie.

@irukandji we both know whatever I say we will not see eye to eye. You asked based on what and I can ask what you can point to against in what we saw. So we are both have just debating something we don't know. We both are debating a point of view we have no facts for either point. You're not surprise I have this opinion and as I'm surprised you don't. It is very rare if ever you have changed my mind or I have change yours.

I like our debates for the reason we are so opposite almost like the north pole and the south pole. This opposite view does give others on the forum two very different points to debate.

So we should agree to disagree.

Here we both got off the thread question sorry.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Nicholas White - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 12:58 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 08:01 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: This give Nick the chance to side the wesen world in a whole new light with having a son who is wesen.

Why do you think Kelly is wesen? We have seen no powers yet so he could just be a GRIMM or Grimm with some biest-like powers relevant to the needs of a Grimm. Wesen seem to need to woge as part of what they are while Grimms seem not to.

Pretty positive his is wesen. Renard was born from a regular human and Hexenbiest and his is Half Zauberbiest. Kelly would be no different. We already seen what happens when Hexenbiest and Humans mate. Why would Kelly be any different? He without a doubt is going to be half Zauberbiest regardless if he is grimm or not.

Also it is made clear that it is weird for hexenbiest at young ages to show powers which is why Adalind/Kelly/Renard was so shocked Diana was doing what she was doing. Considering Kelly isn't even talking or crawling yet I doubt he will be moving objects with his mind. Or he could be like Renard who has no powers yet is still a Zauberbiest.

(02-01-2017, 06:01 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 08:01 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: I think they could have been good plot elements to further expand on Nicks and Adalinds characters.

1. How did Nick and Adalind grow up?

We know Kelly left Nick with Aunt Marie when he was between 10-12 years old. We also know Adalind's father left her when she was really young. We also know she was home schooled. Finding out a little bit more about their childhood could have given more depth to each character.

Why did Nick become a police officer? How did Aunt Marie and Kelly hide their grimm duties from Nick? What type of spells/tricks did Catherine teach Adalind? Was Adalind father human or Zauberbiest?

2. How do Nick and Adalind want to raise Kelly?

Nick has a strong dislike for Hexnbiest and Hxenbiest have a strong dislike for grimms. We they deny Kelly Zauberbiest or Grimm side? Both? What would Nick be willing to sacrifice for Kelly?

This give Nick the chance to side the wesen world in a whole new light with having a son who is wesen. Will he show the wesen community a little more empathy? Especially young wesen.

These things could have been super beneficial towards Nick character growth but the writers are afraid.

Do you think Nick and Adalind are destined (as parents) to repeat the sins of their parents?

For instance, Adalind made the statement she wants to raise her kids right, which tells me her intent was to put her kids first. But yet if you look at her actions last season and in the last couple of episodes, the kids have been second place to Nick.

Nick for a time was raised by Marie, who was not his mother. I think she was probably not a very loving person and kept her distance from Nick. Nick hasn't gone and done things to make us believe parenthood has changed him for the better. He has also kept his distance from Diana.

I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

As far as Nick and Diana they have barely been around each other. There hasn't been a moment for them to really bond.

(02-01-2017, 07:28 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:03 AM)irukandji Wrote:

@irukandji we both know whatever I say we will not see eye to eye. You asked based on what and I can ask what you can point to against in what we saw. So we are both have just debating something we don't know. We both are debating a point of view we have no facts for either point. You're not surprise I have this opinion and as I'm surprised you don't. It is very rare if ever you have changed my mind or I have change yours.

I like our debates for the reason we are so opposite almost like the north pole and the south pole. This opposite view does give others on the forum two very different points to debate.

So we should agree to disagree.

Here we both got off the thread question sorry.

You're right js. Like you, I see no point in us debating. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked because I already knew the outcome.

Maybe that's why they- Adalind and Nick- got to understand each other more. Instead of Juliette could have a perfect life.

(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

As far as Nick and Diana they have barely been around each other. There hasn't been a moment for them to really bond.

I think the issue was that Adalind left Renard too soon to go to Nick. She didn't really give Diana enough time to adjust to her before leaving. She was so desperate to be with Nick she forgot to ask her own daughter about how she felt regarding the move.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-01-2017

(02-01-2017, 07:36 AM)brandon Wrote: Maybe that's why they- Adalind and Nick- got to understand each other more. Instead of Juliette could have a perfect life.

Do you mean Juliette the vet could have had a perfect life if it did not include a Grimm?

(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Pretty positive his is wesen. Renard was born from a regular human and Hexenbiest and his is Half Zauberbiest. Kelly would be no different. We already seen what happens when Hexenbiest and Humans mate. Why would Kelly be any different? He without a doubt is going to be half Zauberbiest regardless if he is grimm or not.

My view is order to be able to guess what Kelly would be or Kelly’s powers are effectively you would need to know the “magical biology” difference of grimms and wesen. For example, what if wesen woged to get magical vitamin/food from the environment and grimms actually created and stored in their body like humans create and store fat or Vitamin D. Kelly might not have to woge in order to have wesen or biest based abilities and still be 100% a grimm.

I hope G&K tells us the difference bewteen wesen and grimms before the show ends.

(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

I think the issue was that Adalind left Renard too soon to go to Nick. She didn't really give Diana enough time to adjust to her before leaving. She was so desperate to be with Nick she forgot to ask her own daughter about how she felt regarding the move.

Adalind left Renard for safety reasons and she did explain that to Diana on screen. I am sure Sean wanted a night off with the ghost before seeing Diana too. Smile

I meant their lives personal. Nothing has to do with their differences: Nick is "GRIMM and Adalind is "Hexenbiest". Juliette had a smooth life. No family lost. Went to college. Work and graduated in veterinary Medicine.

Monroe and Rosalee too: problems

(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Adalind left Renard for safety reasons and she did explain that to Diana on screen. I am sure Sean wanted a night off with the ghost before seeing Diana too. Smile

Why would Adalind fear Renard?