Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - syscrash - 01-29-2017

Quote:Things take a shocking turn when a hotel employee targets Nick (David Giuntoli) in an effort to avenge his father.
Why would anyone assume the employee is Bonapart's son. Nick did not kill Bonapart. There a plenty of other wesen that Nick has killed.
Just because Sean said Nick killed Bonapart does not mean that is what everyone believes. In four episodes no one other then Sean has accused Nick. The problem with Sean's story is. They would ask if Nick killed Conrad why did he not kill you.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 02:47 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If it is Bonaparte's son and he wants revenge on Nick, why wouldn't he just kill him?

IMO killing Nick without first turning Adalind would not complete the revenge.

(01-29-2017, 02:50 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Things take a shocking turn when a hotel employee targets Nick (David Giuntoli) in an effort to avenge his father.
Why would anyone assume the employee is Bonapart's son. Nick did not kill Bonapart. There a plenty of other wesen that Nick has killed.
Just because Sean said Nick killed Bonapart does not mean that is what everyone believes. In four episodes no one other then Sean has accused Nick. The problem with Sean's story is. They would ask if Nick killed Conrad why did he not kill you.

I believe BC thinks Nick killed Conard. This is my best guess. Only two kinds of male wesen can make love potions that I know of zauberbiest and the one that eats frogs.

Blind Love is based Shakespeare comedy. Mid summer dream has the Blind Love quote in it and it was hinted there was a marriage a few times too.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 02:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: Why would anyone assume the employee is Bonapart's son.

Don't know, but since I have no idea who the wesen really is, might as well go with other peoples' for a while.

(01-29-2017, 03:08 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 02:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: Why would anyone assume the employee is Bonapart's son.

Don't know, but since I have no idea who the wesen really is, might as well go with other peoples' for a while.

Bonapart's son could make a love potion to be Puck. If Nick has seen the dad it is likely we have seen the wesen before.

Blind Love is based Shakespeare comedy on many different spoiler for a few months. Mid summer dream has the Blind Love quote in it and it was hinted there was a marriage a few times too.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 02:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: The way this was phrased made me think of the recent El Cuegle episode. Those wesen truly believed children were predisposed to evil and so made it their mission in life to rid the world of said children. If I recall correctly from posts on the forum, Diana killed before she was even born. How would the El Cuegle have viewed her do you think? Would she have deserved death?
I don’t think it was based on the baby eventually killing for any reason. Otherwise, babies who would later become law enforcement, military, etc might also be targeted. Adalind, Renard, Nick and his entire team would have been targeted. So far, Diana has only killed in response to a threat/attack. And from her point of view, Rachael and Bonaparte were viable threats.

(01-29-2017, 02:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm not of the belief that Bonaparte could read minds. However, I have been wondering if he could manipulate events to a predicted outcome and work from there. For example, take Rachel. My memory is faulty here, but I don't recall anything so overtly obvious from Rachel that would lead Diana to murder her. Diana has never reacted to a direct threat, but it's apparent she felt Rachel was some kind of a threat to her parents and so, murdered her. Could Bonaparte have orchestrated the whole thing as a test for Diana and a way to get her obsessing over Renard and Adalind as her parents? This is just total speculation on my part.
Bonaparte seemed surprised that Diana possessed that ability at such an early age, but he may have not wanted Renard suspecting he had any involvement in Rachael’s death. I noticed the sexual vibe between Renard & Rachael, but was surprised Diana did, and took that as indication that she was far more mature than her apparent age.

(01-29-2017, 02:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: On the other side of the fence, Kelly seemed to think an infant like Diana could be a tool for good or for evil. Was she wrong in her assumptions?
Kelly’s assumption was probably accurate based on her limited knowledge of Diana. It could be if Kelly hadn’t already, she would have eventually realized that Diana can’t be manipulated into anyone’s tool/weapon because she will ultimately do what she wants. Based on Diana’s abilities when seeing Adalind for a few minutes, she would not have stayed at the safe house unless choosing to. Meisner said ‘this is not good’ when discovering Diana’s drawing of Adalind woged. Why would he be worried if he didn’t suspect Diana had chosen to seek out Adalind. So the questions becomes - Did BC track down Diana or did she lead them to her? And if so, why Renard & BC instead of Adalind & Nick?

(01-29-2017, 02:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: But then there's the other side of the coin. Adalind and the kids are off to Nick's and it's obvious the situation is a tense one. But Adalind takes Diana and explains the situation to her. I still think Diana didn't like Nick and probably never will. But she left him alive because she didn't see him as a threat, but as Kelly's father and a part of her mother's life.

In my opinion, that is a sign of growth, and it's a good sign.
Is Diana accepting Adalind’s decision that they live with Nick because of a typical parent/child hierarchy, or is she simply biding her time? Diana obviously wants Adalind to be happy. But it’s equally obvious that she wants her parents together. She began asking Renard strategic questions about Nick’s involvement seconds after Adalind dropped her off. If I remember correctly, Diana told Renard that Adalind loves Nick, but I don’t recall her saying that Nick loves Adalind. A vibe, or lack of, that Diana picked up on that might aid her plan to get her parents back together? She also told Renard Nick would regret it if he hurt Adalind.

I really don't know about Diana. G&K have said she is a child, but compared her to a wild animal that can't be completely domesticated. At times Diana behaves like a typical child who happens to have powers she doesn't understand or know how to reign in. But other times she seems to be toying with the adults around her and waiting for the right moment to make her move, whatever that is.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 01-29-2017

(01-29-2017, 03:54 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 02:49 PM)irukandji Wrote: The way this was phrased made me think of the recent El Cuegle episode. Those wesen truly believed children were predisposed to evil and so made it their mission in life to rid the world of said children. If I recall correctly from posts on the forum, Diana killed before she was even born. How would the El Cuegle have viewed her do you think? Would she have deserved death?

I don’t think it was based on the baby eventually killing for any reason. Otherwise, babies who would later become law enforcement, military, etc might also be targeted. Adalind, Renard, Nick and his entire team would have been targeted. So far, Diana has only killed in response to a threat/attack. And from her point of view, Rachael and Bonaparte were viable threats.

Agreed, but that wasn't my meaning. I understand Diana is killing because of perceived threats at present. But I wasn't thinking of the present, I was wondering what her powers might do to her years in the future. Theoretically her killing could progress from self-defense to murdering someone simply for looking at her the wrong way. It really had no bearing on my post, I was just thinking about El Cuegle and future events.

(01-29-2017, 04:18 PM)irukandji Wrote: Agreed, but that wasn't my meaning. I understand Diana is killing because of perceived threats at present. But I wasn't thinking of the present, I was wondering what her powers might do to her years in the future. Theoretically her killing could progress from self-defense to murdering someone simply for looking at her the wrong way. It really had no bearing on my post, I was just thinking about El Cuegle and future events.
Ah. I think there’s an argument that Diana’s fate wasn’t absolute when she was a baby, whether her deliberate killings would become random/callous killings couldn’t be determined. And if I remember correctly, the El Cuegle only had visions of babies, not older children.

But assuming the El Cuegle’s visions include babies of all species/powers, it makes sense that he would see Diana’s and intervene if it wasn’t good. But could he have taken/killed Diana even as a baby?

Side Note:
Considering Diana’s only desire appears to be living with her parents, who are together, Kelly’s interference might come into play. Did Kelly’s actions make it less likely or more likely that Diana would get her happy family, which in turn lessened or increased the probability of Diana escalating to random/callous killings? There are multiple outside forces to consider when speculating about Diana.

(01-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: Side Note:
Considering Diana’s only desire appears to be living with her parents, who are together, Kelly’s interference might come into play.

Sean has never liked Adalind during the show and saw her as a whore and women who tried to sell his baby. Sean was Adalind mother's lover. Sean is mad that she rejected him but not Nick. Sean shows no romantic interest in her. IMO Diana parents have never really been together.

Resistance who hired Kelly was requested by Sean who worked closely with them.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - syscrash - 01-29-2017

From the beginning Diana seemed to be an entity that was bidding it's time till conditions where right for it to full fill it's purpose. Consider twice her guardians where killed without Diana even trying to help them. Diana had no problem leaving Sean and Adalind to go with Kelly. We have seen Diana could have contacted Adalind anytime she had wanted to.

Diana seems like an entity that is acting like she thinks a child should act so no one would suspect she is nothing other then a child. The first clue I saw that Diana is not a child was when she stabbed the guy in the eye with the pin before she was even born. Then again with how she figured out she needed a fire and how to get it. There was the building of the castle with the blocks. Even for the most intelligent child these feats are far beyond their level of comprehension.

(01-29-2017, 04:57 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 04:47 PM)Robyn Wrote: Side Note:
Considering Diana’s only desire appears to be living with her parents, who are together, Kelly’s interference might come into play.

Sean has never liked Adalind during the show and saw her as a whore and women who tried to sell his baby. Sean was Adalind mother's lover. Sean is mad that she rejected him but not Nick. Sean shows no romantic interest in her. IMO Diana parents have never really been together.
But your reasons for not wanting Renard & Adalind together or wanting Nick & Adalind together are not the same as Diana's motivation. You may think Renard scum. Diana sees him as her father and loves him.

My comment wasn't directed at how I think Diana should view the situation, it was that her actions indicate she wants to be with both her parents as a family. It's reason enough for her that they're her parents. She doesn't need to further justify her reasons.