Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-03-2017

The discussion about Diana’s well being has never been about luxury vs. squalor. I has been about Nick and Adalind disregarding Diana’s needs in order to get what they want.

Nick can’t be anymore obvious about his lack of concern for Diana. When Adalind told him in 601 she wanted to come back to the loft, Nick had the audacity to ask her ‘what about Diana’. When Renard said he would raise his daughter, Nick did not consider Adalind/Diana for a second, he immediately agreed.

Adalind is creating yet another big change in Diana’s chaotic life because she wants to be with Nick. And she is disregarding her daughter’s emotional needs to be with a man who can not even say he loves her.

Adalind did not go to Renard/BC because their housing was higher end or safer. She went despite it being an unsafe environment for her and Kelly because her daughter was there, and because Bonaparte threatened her.

Had Nick left Adalind out of his spitting contest with Renard, Adalind and Renard would be on more amicable terms now. Had Adalind refused to get involved in Nick & Renard’s spitting contest, she and Renard would be on more amicable terms now.

Adalind did not have to leave the BC house right away. She and the children were as safe there as they are at Nick’s loft. Adalind could have opted to take things slow, try to convince Renard they should work together for the sake of their daughter. But Diana wasn’t Adalind’s priority, getting back to Nick was.

And the result is Diana being moved, without warning, into a one bedroom loft over a paint factory and a bed in the common area. A little more time at the BC house would have allowed Adalind to discuss with Diana that mommy and daddy can’t live together, but they’ll always be her parents, always love her, etc. etc. And allowed her to give Nick a heads up that she wasn’t moving her children back into a one bedroom loft over a paint factory or asking her daughter to sleep in a bed in the common area.

I guess tonight will tell whether Adalind has a problem with people roaming under her home at all hours, and that Nick lied to her about the tunnels, or accept those conditions because being with Nick is more important.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Nicholas White - 02-03-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:15 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

Adalind and Renard have a very special daughter, there's no question of that in my mind. Their daughter was taken from them for a period of years and I believe that did something to both of them. Renard is trying to make things better with her.

While Adalind has a relationship with Nick, I don't think her actions in acting so desperate to be with him were in Diana's best interests. Diana deserves better than that. It was to Adalind's credit that she took Diana back to Renard, but in my opinion, Adalind could have stayed a while longer to stabilize things with both Renard and with Diana. Once she had that accomplished, then by all means, go to Nick with open arms.

It has only been about a year and a half. let me put the timeline in perspective:

Diana gets taken from Adalind in episode 3x17 and then Adalind in 3x18/19 uses the hat to take away Nicks powers. This was about a week or 2 apart. 1 month Maximum. Season 4 picks up right where season 3 left off. No time difference. Nick only lost his powers for a max of 4 or 6 months. That is me being generous as Adalind in 4x12 didn't like 6 months pregnant more like 3/4 months. Juilette was dealing with being a hexenbiest for a max of 4 months before she was "killed" that was the end of season 4. Season 5 picks up where season 4 left off. Adalind and Nick stayed at the house for a max of 2 months before they sold it and move to the fome. Adalind stayed their for about 4 months before she moved in with Renard and Diana. Kelly isn't 1 years old yet. Kelly is only about 6-7 months old.

Adalind got pregnant with Kelly a month or three after losing Diana. That is when Adalind would have had sex with Nick.

Pregnancies take between 8-9 months. So far we are at a year now.

Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

Kelly was teething while at the foam. We haven't seen him sit up by himself and he isn't crawling yet so that would put him around the 6 month range in age.

All together it was about 1 and a half years since she lost Diana. Diana has extreme growth rate but chronologically she would only be 1 and half years old.

Diana is 3 years old based on the timeline below.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

December 21-22, 2013 "Twelve Days of Krampus" takes place as Nick, Hank, Monroe, and Bud search for the missing teens before Krampus eats them and ends as Krampus' human form is taken to the precinct for interrogation.
January 15-17, 2014 In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th.
March 19, 2014 "The Show Must Go On" begins as the date was on the ticket stubs of the murdered women.
February 18, 2015 "Hibernaculum" ends as the date was on Wu's tablet at the scene of the Cabbie's body.
January 28-30, 2016 "A Reptile Dysfunction" takes place over these dates, as the security cameras in Hadrian's Wall's compound have time and date stamps.

(02-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

Kelly was teething while at the foam. We haven't seen him sit up by himself and he isn't crawling yet so that would put him around the 6 month range in age.

The twins who play Kelly were sitting up well while filming GRIMM 601. Claire Coffee has a instagram picture showing the Kelly baby sitting up and playing with the fox mobile in the crable at the mansion in the 601 baby outfit. The Kelly's babies were about 11 months about the time when GRIMM was filming 'The End' in a behind the scene picture and they were dressed and looked that age. Do you want me to post the pictures?

By your logic Adalind would have waited a whole 1 year 3 months before coming up with the plan to take Nick powers away and then Kelly would be 1 years old.

From the timeline given it isn't even 3 years yet. Even if we argue Diana was born May 2014 the current date in Grimm via your timeline is May 22 2016 which at best is 2 years and 2 days. Although she was born in the fall given the weather.

I can put it in even more logical sense:

Diana was born towards the end of 2014 during Fall given it was cold outside. Somewhere between October and December. The portland election for Mayor would have been around May 2016.

9 months pregnant with Kelly for sure.
2 months at the house before movingSadSpeculation)
3 months at the fome before going to RenardsSadSpeculation)

All together 1 year and 2 months. Give and take a few months in the hotel Renard paid for.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 10:10 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I would say the same thing if their living arrangements were reversed.

I think you would probably be among the minority. I actually was thinking about this today. I believe that the majority here would cry foul if Renard had a lady friend over and Diana was forced into a common area with her crayons for company while Renard and his lady cozied up in the only available bedroom.

(02-03-2017, 03:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: I guess tonight will tell whether Adalind has a problem with people roaming under her home at all hours, and that Nick lied to her about the tunnels, or accept those conditions because being with Nick is more important.

I have been wondering why Eve was wandering through the tunnels by herself. I know part of it is so that she can investigate this stick but could she also be down there because she has no where to go?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 04:13 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

Adalind and Renard have a very special daughter, there's no question of that in my mind. Their daughter was taken from them for a period of years and I believe that did something to both of them. Renard is trying to make things better with her.

While Adalind has a relationship with Nick, I don't think her actions in acting so desperate to be with him were in Diana's best interests. Diana deserves better than that. It was to Adalind's credit that she took Diana back to Renard, but in my opinion, Adalind could have stayed a while longer to stabilize things with both Renard and with Diana. Once she had that accomplished, then by all means, go to Nick with open arms.

It has only been about a year and a half. let me put the timeline in perspective:

Diana gets taken from Adalind in episode 3x17 and then Adalind in 3x18/19 uses the hat to take away Nicks powers. This was about a week or 2 apart. 1 month Maximum. Season 4 picks up right where season 3 left off. No time difference. Nick only lost his powers for a max of 4 or 6 months. That is me being generous as Adalind in 4x12 didn't like 6 months pregnant more like 3/4 months. Juilette was dealing with being a hexenbiest for a max of 4 months before she was "killed" that was the end of season 4. Season 5 picks up where season 4 left off. Adalind and Nick stayed at the house for a max of 2 months before they sold it and move to the fome. Adalind stayed their for about 4 months before she moved in with Renard and Diana. Kelly isn't 1 years old yet. Kelly is only about 6-7 months old.

Adalind got pregnant with Kelly a month or three after losing Diana. That is when Adalind would have had sex with Nick.

Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

All together it was about 1 and a half years since she lost Diana. Diana has extreme growth rate but chronologically she would only be 1 and half years old.

December 21-22, 2013 "Twelve Days of Krampus" takes place as Nick, Hank, Monroe, and Bud search for the missing teens before Krampus eats them and ends as Krampus' human form is taken to the precinct for interrogation.
January 15-17, 2014 In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th.
March 19, 2014 "The Show Must Go On" begins as the date was on the ticket stubs of the murdered women.
February 18, 2015 "Hibernaculum" ends as the date was on Wu's tablet at the scene of the Cabbie's body.
January 28-30, 2016 "A Reptile Dysfunction" takes place over these dates, as the security cameras in Hadrian's Wall's compound have time and date stamps.

(02-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

The twins who play Kelly were sitting up well while filming GRIMM 601. Claire Coffee has a instagram picture showing the Kelly baby sitting up and playing with the fox mobile in the crable at the mansion in the 601 baby outfit. The Kelly's babies were about 11 months about the time when GRIMM was filming 'The End' in a behind the scene picture and they were dressed and looked that age. Do you want me to post the pictures?

By your logic Adalind would have waited a whole 1 year 3 months before coming up with the plan to take Nick powers away and then Kelly would be 1 years old.

From the timeline given it isn't even 3 years yet. Even if we argue Diana was born May 2014 the current date in Grimm via your timeline is May 22 2016 which at best is 2 years and 2 days. Although she was born in the fall given the weather.

Diana was born towards the end of 2014 during Fall given it was cold outside. Somewhere between October and December. The portland election for Mayor would have been around May 2016.

All together 1 year and 2 months. Give and take a few months in the hotel Renard paid for.

"Mommy Dearest" where Diana is born.

Diana was born between January 15-17, 2014 and March 19, 2014. Does this make sense to you?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 04:36 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: January 15-17, 2014 In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th.
Diana was born between January 15-17, 2014 and March 19, 2014.
Diana was born at the beginning of S3E14 - Mommy Dearest. In S3E17 - Synchronicity, Adalind said/guessed Diana was ten days old.

(02-03-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 10:10 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: I would say the same thing if their living arrangements were reversed.
I think you would probably be among the minority. I actually was thinking about this today. I believe that the majority here would cry foul if Renard had a lady friend over and Diana was forced into a common area with her crayons for company while Renard and his lady cozied up in the only available bedroom.
If Rachael was alive and well, there would probably be some big hissy fits if Diana moved into Rachael’s place with Renard instead of going to Nick’s with Adalind.

(02-03-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 03:52 PM)Robyn Wrote: I guess tonight will tell whether Adalind has a problem with people roaming under her home at all hours, and that Nick lied to her about the tunnels, or accept those conditions because being with Nick is more important.
I have been wondering why Eve was wandering through the tunnels by herself. I know part of it is so that she can investigate this stick but could she also be down there because she has no where to go?
I think the show is playing it as she has nowhere to go. But to do that that the show is having the characters act rather dense. She’s been wearing the same clothes for days, and no one has asked where she’s staying.

She could get her car from Nick, use cash HW paid her to stay at a hotel. Ask Nick for any savings/checking she had before all the hoopla.

She’s probably staying in the tunnels with no place to go because G&K will soon have Nick reaching out to help her, which will remind them of the past and cause conflict between Nick & Adalind.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 05:01 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:36 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: January 15-17, 2014 In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th.
Diana was born between January 15-17, 2014 and March 19, 2014.
Diana was born at the beginning of S3E14 - Mommy Dearest. In S3E17 - Synchronicity, Adalind said/guessed Diana was ten days old.

I am glad you agree with me that Diana was born during "Mommy Dearest". "The Good Soldier" was before "Mommy Dearest". In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th. "The Show Must Go On" was after "Mommy Dearest". "The Show Must Go On" begins as the date March 19, 2014 was on the ticket stubs of the murdered women. Based on this Diana was born between January 15-17, 2014 and March 19, 2014. Does this make sense now?

(02-03-2017, 05:01 PM)Robyn Wrote: If Rachael was alive and well, there would probably be some big hissy fits if Diana moved into Rachael’s place with Renard instead of going to Nick’s with Adalind.

Most would not have a problem because main characters are too scare of Diana to have sex near her anyway.

Diana will be living at Renard's and Nick's. IMO Renard will be having lady friends over often when Diana is not there. If he finds a girlfriend that Diana gets along with then his girlfriend can be there every day.

Sean Renard is the one gave Diana to mama Kelly to watch because he trusts Nick and his mom with children.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-03-2017

(02-02-2017, 08:36 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: There aren't any better kept ones. In fact, the real ones don't look anywhere near as good as the TV versions.

Are they worth seeing?

(02-03-2017, 05:01 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: I have been wondering why Eve was wandering through the tunnels by herself. I know part of it is so that she can investigate this stick but could she also be down there because she has no where to go?
I think the show is playing it as she has nowhere to go. But to do that that the show is having the characters act rather dense. She’s been wearing the same clothes for days, and no one has asked where she’s staying.

She could get her car from Nick, use cash HW paid her to stay at a hotel. Ask Nick for any savings/checking she had before all the hoopla.

She’s probably staying in the tunnels with no place to go because G&K will soon have Nick reaching out to help her, which will remind them of the past and cause conflict between Nick & Adalind.

When I saw her in the tunnels it pretty much convinced me that Nick took her money and she has no where to go. I do think he'd give it back to her though.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-03-2017

IMO the Portland tunnels are highly overhyped. Unlike the Seattle and Atlanta undergrounds, which were originally surface streets that were obsoleted when the roadways were later elevated, the Portland tunnels were always tunnels, constructed to enable the movement of cargo from the docks to warehouses without having to deal with street traffic, trains and weather. So there are no storefronts, saloons, brothels, etc.; they're just old tunnels.

At one point in Portland's history, some of the city's Chinese population made their homes in the by then disused tunnels because they were being targeted for racial violence. The people who operate the tours have put some old furniture down in some of the tunnels to illustrate what conditions were like, but there are no authentic artifacts of anything down there, and definitely no skeletons chained to the walls.

Despite their name and mythology, there are no documented cases of anyone having been abducted through the tunnels.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Kwu9888 - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 04:36 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 04:13 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote: Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter

Diana was born between January 15-17, 2014 and March 19, 2014. Does this make sense to you?

The one thing we all know for sure is that Adalind was never 9 months pregnant she had both her children at 6 months which is I believe 24 weeks pregnant maybe thats why some of the time frames being discussed are a little off. Of course this may have already been brought up and I just didn't see it

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - syscrash - 02-03-2017

Quote:Adalind did not have to leave the BC house right away. She and the children were as safe there as they are at Nick’s loft. Adalind could have opted to take things slow, try to convince Renard they should work together for the sake of their daughter. But Diana wasn’t Adalind’s priority, getting back to Nick was.
Adalind was right to leave the mansion as soon as possible. Seen is the definition of an abusive spouse. He may not have physically hurt her. But more then once has has threatened her. the fact that he was part of the group that forced her to join him in his pain to be mayor is abuse.
Leaving Diana with not does not put d
Diana in danger because Sean has always tried to protect her. Even against bonapart he has stated when it is not a good idea to upstate Diana.