Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Nicholas White - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

Adalind and Renard have a very special daughter, there's no question of that in my mind. Their daughter was taken from them for a period of years and I believe that did something to both of them. Renard is trying to make things better with her.

While Adalind has a relationship with Nick, I don't think her actions in acting so desperate to be with him were in Diana's best interests. Diana deserves better than that. It was to Adalind's credit that she took Diana back to Renard, but in my opinion, Adalind could have stayed a while longer to stabilize things with both Renard and with Diana. Once she had that accomplished, then by all means, go to Nick with open arms.

It has only been about a year and a half. let me put the timeline in perspective:

Diana gets taken from Adalind in episode 3x17 and then Adalind in 3x18/19 uses the hat to take away Nicks powers. This was about a week or 2 apart. 1 month Maximum. Season 4 picks up right where season 3 left off. No time difference. Nick only lost his powers for a max of 4 or 6 months. That is me being generous as Adalind in 4x12 didn't like 6 months pregnant more like 3/4 months. Juilette was dealing with being a hexenbiest for a max of 4 months before she was "killed" that was the end of season 4. Season 5 picks up where season 4 left off. Adalind and Nick stayed at the house for a max of 2 months before they sold it and move to the fome. Adalind stayed their for about 4 months before she moved in with Renard and Diana. Kelly isn't 1 years old yet. Kelly is only about 6-7 months old.

Adalind got pregnant with Kelly a month or three after losing Diana. That is when Adalind would have had sex with Nick.

Pregnancies take between 8-9 months. So far we are at a year now.

Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

Kelly was teething while at the foam. We haven't seen him sit up by himself and he isn't crawling yet so that would put him around the 6 month range in age.

All together it was about 1 and a half years since she lost Diana. Diana has extreme growth rate but chronologically she would only be 1 and half years old.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - syscrash - 02-02-2017

Quote:Yes, Adalind has loved Nick for months. As recent as two episodes ago, Nick was uncomfortable with Adalind bringing up their first kiss in front of his friends, in front of Juliette. Nick did not tell Adalind their first kiss was at home, he said it was at his loft.
He also mentioned the first kiss was when he took her powers. Was that a way of minimizing the kiss in the fome. When Nick went to the mansion I am wondering if Nick was more concerned with making Adalind happy so he could see his son. The same with their conversation once she moved back to the fome. Could he be concerned that she will take off with Kelly again.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:57 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

Adalind and Renard have a very special daughter, there's no question of that in my mind. Their daughter was taken from them for a period of years and I believe that did something to both of them. Renard is trying to make things better with her.

While Adalind has a relationship with Nick, I don't think her actions in acting so desperate to be with him were in Diana's best interests. Diana deserves better than that. It was to Adalind's credit that she took Diana back to Renard, but in my opinion, Adalind could have stayed a while longer to stabilize things with both Renard and with Diana. Once she had that accomplished, then by all means, go to Nick with open arms.

It has only been about a year and a half. let me put the timeline in perspective:

Diana gets taken from Adalind in episode 3x17 and then Adalind in 3x18/19 uses the hat to take away Nicks powers. This was about a week or 2 apart. 1 month Maximum. Season 4 picks up right where season 3 left off. No time difference. Nick only lost his powers for a max of 4 or 6 months. That is me being generous as Adalind in 4x12 didn't like 6 months pregnant more like 3/4 months. Juilette was dealing with being a hexenbiest for a max of 4 months before she was "killed" that was the end of season 4. Season 5 picks up where season 4 left off. Adalind and Nick stayed at the house for a max of 2 months before they sold it and move to the fome. Adalind stayed their for about 4 months before she moved in with Renard and Diana. Kelly isn't 1 years old yet. Kelly is only about 6-7 months old.

Adalind got pregnant with Kelly a month or three after losing Diana. That is when Adalind would have had sex with Nick.

Pregnancies take between 8-9 months. So far we are at a year now.

Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

Kelly was teething while at the foam. We haven't seen him sit up by himself and he isn't crawling yet so that would put him around the 6 month range in age.

All together it was about 1 and a half years since she lost Diana. Diana has extreme growth rate but chronologically she would only be 1 and half years old.

Diana is 3 years old based on the timeline below.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

December 21-22, 2013 "Twelve Days of Krampus" takes place as Nick, Hank, Monroe, and Bud search for the missing teens before Krampus eats them and ends as Krampus' human form is taken to the precinct for interrogation.
January 15-17, 2014 In "The Good Soldier", the day after the first murder, Hank pulls up a police report from Phoenix on the death of Robert Hammond with a date of January 16th.
March 19, 2014 "The Show Must Go On" begins as the date was on the ticket stubs of the murdered women.
February 18, 2015 "Hibernaculum" ends as the date was on Wu's tablet at the scene of the Cabbie's body.
January 28-30, 2016 "A Reptile Dysfunction" takes place over these dates, as the security cameras in Hadrian's Wall's compound have time and date stamps.

(02-02-2017, 05:12 PM)Nicholas White Wrote: Babies begin to crawl around 7-10 months and sit up around 4-7 months. Babies begin to teeth around 4-7 months.

The twins who play Kelly were sitting up well while filming GRIMM 601. Claire Coffee has a instagram picture showing the Kelly baby sitting up and playing with the fox mobile in the crable at the mansion in the 601 baby outfit. The Kelly's babies were about 11 months about the time when GRIMM was filming 'The End' in a behind the scene picture and they were dressed and looked that age. Do you want me to post the pictures?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: He also mentioned the first kiss was when he took her powers. Was that a way of minimizing the kiss in the fome. When Nick went to the mansion I am wondering if Nick was more concerned with making Adalind happy so he could see his son. The same with their conversation once she moved back to the fome. Could he be concerned that she will take off with Kelly again.
I thought about that too, and had the same reaction - Nick was purposely minimizing any assumed intimacy concerning their kiss at the loft. I also think Nick hugging Adalind in the final scene was about showcasing Diana’s negative reaction, not Nick deciding to express feelings for Adalind. There would be Nick/Adalind assumptions from viewers, but G&K aren’t likely to worry about that, they would simply contradict those assumptions in Nick’s later behavior toward Adalind.

I have always felt Nick was ‘handling’ Adalind. And can understand to a point. Having Kelly wasn’t sufficient reason for either to trust the other - too much volatile history to be quickly settled. Honestly, I think Nick’s demonstrative greeting to Adalind had more to do with his vendetta against Renard than any excitement over finally seeing Adalind again. If it was only about seeing his son, he could have easily shifted an almost kiss into a brief embrace before asking to see Kelly. Nick made a point of telling Renard in 'Trust Me Knot' that Adalind didn't turn him down. There's a good bit of one-upmanship between those two at the moment.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - brandon - 02-02-2017

If she-Diana- can not have a room, must accept it. Do not let me do patters. Must learn to live in a humble place

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-02-2017

Another possible reason for Nick mentioning both is that if he had really been Renard, saying their first kiss was at the fome would be a reasonable guess, and Renard does know that Nick once took Adalind's powers with his blood. But being able to tell Adalind exactly where both events took place is double the proof.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:50 PM)brandon Wrote: If she-Diana- can not have a room, must accept it. Do not let me do patters. Must learn to live in a humble place

This wouldn't fly in a custody case, at all. Diana isn't just visiting for a night with her father, where such an arrangement might be allowed. Instead she's with a total stranger, a grown man, and she's not a baby but a young girl. Adalind could easily lose custody of her for insisting on such an arrangement. Adalind should have her head examined for even considering it in the first place.

I wonder what exactly is Adalind's mental state at coming to such a decision.

(02-02-2017, 05:34 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:13 PM)syscrash Wrote: He also mentioned the first kiss was when he took her powers. Was that a way of minimizing the kiss in the fome. When Nick went to the mansion I am wondering if Nick was more concerned with making Adalind happy so he could see his son. The same with their conversation once she moved back to the fome. Could he be concerned that she will take off with Kelly again.

I thought about that too, and had the same reaction - Nick was purposely minimizing any assumed intimacy concerning their kiss at the loft. I also think Nick hugging Adalind in the final scene was about showcasing Diana’s negative reaction, not Nick deciding to express feelings for Adalind. There would be Nick/Adalind assumptions from viewers, but G&K aren’t likely to worry about that, they would simply contradict those assumptions in Nick’s later behavior toward Adalind.

But if this the case, why aren't Monroe and Rosalee picking up on the uncomfortable vibes?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 06:22 PM)irukandji Wrote: This wouldn't fly in a custody case, at all. Diana isn't just visiting for a night with her father, where such an arrangement might be allowed. Instead she's with a total stranger, a grown man, and she's not a baby but a young girl. Adalind could easily lose custody of her for insisting on such an arrangement. Adalind should have her head examined for even considering it in the first place.

Sean allowed Diana, Adalind and Kelly to live a BC mansion with people who wanted to hurt them particularly Kelly. IMO Sean should have lost custody of Diana.

Sean is as much a stranger to Kelly as Diana is to Nick and Nick did not approved of Kelly being at the mansion because Kelly was in danger. Sean is fine with having Diana part time at the fome. Nick is a close and long time family friend. IMO you are treating Nick to a different standard than Sean.

I known many families where they did not have enough rooms and they bought privacy partitions for the rooms. They are easy to get I have no idea why Nick did not buy them.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Robyn - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:57 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Another possible reason for Nick mentioning both is that if he had really been Renard, saying their first kiss was at the fome would be a reasonable guess, and Renard does know that Nick once took Adalind's powers with his blood. But being able to tell Adalind exactly where both events took place is double the proof.
Considering Adalind’s panic over Nick’s reaction to the suppressant wearing off, if there was more than one way to kill a Hexenbiest without harming the host I would have expected Adalind to explore those options. Renard could make an obvious guess they were at the loft, but not necessarily their exact location inside the loft.

(02-02-2017, 06:22 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:50 PM)brandon Wrote: If she-Diana- can not have a room, must accept it. Do not let me do patters. Must learn to live in a humble place
This wouldn't fly in a custody case, at all. Diana isn't just visiting for a night with her father, where such an arrangement might be allowed. Instead she's with a total stranger, a grown man, and she's not a baby but a young girl. Adalind could easily lose custody of her for insisting on such an arrangement. Adalind should have her head examined for even considering it in the first place.

And it’s not so much about humble dwellings vs. nicer accommodations. Juliette breezing past the security features to threaten Adalind then BC storming the place with little effort confirms living at the loft doesn’t offer any genuine protection. And supposedly, that’s the only reason Nick chose the paint factory. If they’re still in dire need of the tunnel for safety reasons, Nick should consider the danger to Adalind and the children living there. Plus if left up to Nick, Adalind wouldn’t even know the tunnels were an escape route. So really, Adalind should have already told Nick they needed a house large enough to accommodate the four of them.

I don't think Adalind's mental state is any different than it's always been. Had Nick told Adalind he would never love her, and Renard welcomed her & Kelly joining him & Diana at the mansion and was good to her, she'd be loyal to Renard right now and working out visitation with Nick for Kelly.

(02-02-2017, 06:22 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:34 PM)Robyn Wrote:
But if this the case, why aren't Monroe and Rosalee picking up on the uncomfortable vibes?
I don’t necessarily think they aren’t. We perceive Nick’s discomfort as a problem for a Nick/Adalind relationship while Monroe & Rosalee see Nick’s discomfort as expected and normal for how Nick would be around them and Adalind. He might be hittin’ that, but it’s on the down low.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-02-2017

There will never be a custody hearing in any court over Diana. If there was, there would be a literal ping pong game of accusations about who took Diana and who gave her away, how Sean had Diana in a house belonging to the same person he later named as the one responsible for a war with corrupt cops in the North Precinct, how the fight between Nick and Sean was actually over how Sean's friend threatened Adalind and her children in order to steal Nick's son, etc., etc.

There's no real evidence to support any of these things, of course, but the sheer number of accusations and counter accusations would gum up the court for far longer than the remaining number of episodes in the series.