Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte-read-Adalind-s-future)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - irukandji - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 06:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:37 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick and other members of the scooby team over the last year have made positive statements about Adalind being a good mother and how she really changed.

Nick made a statement to Monroe about her being a good mother, but he has yet to tell Adalind to her face that she's a good mother.

Actually, now that Diana has come into the picture, not even Nick is making positive statements about Adalind being a good mother anymore.
Adalind hasn't been with Nick for most of this season, we seen Adalind being a good mother to Kelly with Nick around and at the BC house. Now the next question will be how will this work with LBB back in the picture will she side with Diana or NIck should there come up a conflict between the two of them?

Actually, I think the bigger questions are how will Nick and the scoobies will continue to react to Diana. We've already seen how uncomfortable Monroe was around her. Will Monroe continue to be uncomfortable with her? Will Nick? Will the rest of the scoobies?

If the scoobies are uncomfortable around Diana, how will Adalind react to that?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - MarylikesGrimm - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 06:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Adalind hasn't been with Nick for most of this season, we seen Adalind being a good mother to Kelly with Nick around and at the BC house. Now the next question will be how will this work with LBB back in the picture will she side with Diana or NIck should there come up a conflict between the two of them?

What does LBB stand for?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - jsgrimm45 - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 07:46 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 06:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Adalind hasn't been with Nick for most of this season, we seen Adalind being a good mother to Kelly with Nick around and at the BC house. Now the next question will be how will this work with LBB back in the picture will she side with Diana or NIck should there come up a conflict between the two of them?

What does LBB stand for?
Little Baby Beelzebub given to Diana by @wfmyers1207 as way to light the mood.

(02-02-2017, 07:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 06:38 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 05:37 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 12:23 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Nick and other members of the scooby team over the last year have made positive statements about Adalind being a good mother and how she really changed.

Nick made a statement to Monroe about her being a good mother, but he has yet to tell Adalind to her face that she's a good mother.

Actually, now that Diana has come into the picture, not even Nick is making positive statements about Adalind being a good mother anymore.
Adalind hasn't been with Nick for most of this season, we seen Adalind being a good mother to Kelly with Nick around and at the BC house. Now the next question will be how will this work with LBB back in the picture will she side with Diana or NIck should there come up a conflict between the two of them?

Actually, I think the bigger questions are how will Nick and the scoobies will continue to react to Diana. We've already seen how uncomfortable Monroe was around her. Will Monroe continue to be uncomfortable with her? Will Nick? Will the rest of the scoobies?

If the scoobies are uncomfortable around Diana, how will Adalind react to that?
All of the this for now has to do to Diana herself if she can be around and not use her powers just because she has them would ease everyone. When they see her float jars as an example. So would anyone be on edge not know what to say or do around her? Now will she change this season likely one way or another. One way cut this out if she is to be a power for good, the other is use it more if she will be power for evil.

(02-02-2017, 07:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Little Baby Beelzebub given to Diana by @wfmyers1207 as way to light the mood.

Thanks

(02-02-2017, 07:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: All of the this for now has to do to Diana herself if she can be around and not use her powers just because she has them would ease everyone. When they see her float jars as an example. So would anyone be on edge not know what to say or do around her? Now will she change this season likely one way or another. One way cut this out if she is to be a power for good, the other is use it more if she will be power for evil.

I'm not sure why they'd be on edge. They're adults and all of them are familiar with unusual and odd things. She's a child. Instead of being on edge around her, wouldn't it make more sense to talk to her? Why do you think they'd blame her instead of doing something about their discomfort?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - jsgrimm45 - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 08:31 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 07:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: All of the this for now has to do to Diana herself if she can be around and not use her powers just because she has them would ease everyone. When they see her float jars as an example. So would anyone be on edge not know what to say or do around her? Now will she change this season likely one way or another. One way cut this out if she is to be a power for good, the other is use it more if she will be power for evil.

I'm not sure why they'd be on edge. They're adults and all of them are familiar with unusual and odd things. She's a child. Instead of being on edge around her, wouldn't it make more sense to talk to her? Why do you think they'd blame her instead of doing something about their discomfort?
I wouldn't use the word blame her. Now talking to her would help but would they worry about setting he off? She knows she has the power so getting her to restrict herself may be a problem, we been debating her level of maturity so what is it? Would we want to get and idea of this before jumping off and wouldn't Adalind be the best one to explain why the are acting the way they are?

If Adalind were get her to understand they maybe not fear but their apprehension then they could talk to her. I could also see Sean doing this but for now don't see him helping the scoobies with this, do you?

RE: Conrad Bonaparte read Adalind's future??? - Nicholas White - 02-02-2017

(02-01-2017, 05:22 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

As far as Nick and Diana they have barely been around each other. There hasn't been a moment for them to really bond.

I think the issue was that Adalind left Renard too soon to go to Nick. She didn't really give Diana enough time to adjust to her before leaving. She was so desperate to be with Nick she forgot to ask her own daughter about how she felt regarding the move.

She didn't ask Kelly either when she went with Renard. She don't need to ask her kids given Diana will still see her father just as much if not more.

Everything can't just be about what Diana wants or that would get extremely messy.

Kelly can even say his first words...how can Adalind get Kelly's approval?? Diana had some right where o what parent she wanted to be with , she was given no choice..but if Diana really wanted to be with daddy, there would be nothing Adalind could do

Just because Kelly can't say something doesn't mean one doesn't take what is right for him into consideration. Just because Diana says "Hey I want to live with Daddy" you don't let her. As a parent you make the decision. The decision Adalind made was the right one for the situation. Renard can't watch Diana with his Job, which is super demanding. He would have to hire a nanny. Thus Diana staying with Adalind makes sense considering she can take her kids to work with her, Renard can't.

(02-01-2017, 05:33 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Nicholas White Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:45 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:29 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: I don't think Adalind has put her kids second to Nick. She left Nick and joined BC to protect Diana and Kelly. Then she moved back to the loft to give Kelly the chance to see his Father which is Nick. Diana can still see her father, Renard. She hasn't taken the ring off in fear of it hurting her kids. She already showed that if it came down to being with Nick or protecting her children she would choose the latter.

As far as Nick and Diana they have barely been around each other. There hasn't been a moment for them to really bond.

I think the issue was that Adalind left Renard too soon to go to Nick. She didn't really give Diana enough time to adjust to her before leaving. She was so desperate to be with Nick she forgot to ask her own daughter about how she felt regarding the move.

She didn't ask Kelly either when she went with Renard. She don't need to ask her kids given Diana will still see her father just as much if not more.

Everything can't just be about what Diana wants or that would get extremely messy.

I don't recall saying she had to ask Diana if she could leave to be with Nick. I don't think a month/month and a half is enough for a child who's been missing out of her life for three years, do you?
Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

(02-02-2017, 09:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I wouldn't use the word blame her. Now talking to her would help but would they worry about setting he off? She knows she has the power so getting her to restrict herself may be a problem, we been debating her level of maturity so what is it? Would we want to get and idea of this before jumping off and wouldn't Adalind be the best one to explain why the are acting the way they are?

If Adalind were get her to understand they maybe not fear but their apprehension then they could talk to her. I could also see Sean doing this but for now don't see him helping the scoobies with this, do you?

If the scoobies are uncomfortable with Diana, I am wondering why they don't just go to Adalind and confront her with their discomfort.

(02-02-2017, 09:32 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:09 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I wouldn't use the word blame her. Now talking to her would help but would they worry about setting he off? She knows she has the power so getting her to restrict herself may be a problem, we been debating her level of maturity so what is it? Would we want to get and idea of this before jumping off and wouldn't Adalind be the best one to explain why the are acting the way they are?

If the scoobies are uncomfortable with Diana, I am wondering why they don't just go to Adalind and confront her with their discomfort.

Soon we will see Diana and Eve spending time together in the tunnels and the loft so these issues may come up soon.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: Diana has only been out of Adalind and Renards life for like 1 year. Adalind got Pregnant with Kelly a couple of weeks after Diana was taken. Diana growth spourt makes it seem way longer than what it is.

Diana left Adalind when she was a newborn. She's estimated to be about three years old now. That means she was absent from both Diana and Renard for more than a year.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: As far as Sharing. Diana would barely see Renard even if Adalind stayed given Renards job which is slightly demanding. By time he gets off Diana would be going to sleep and by time he went in Diana probably wouldn't even be woke.

On the other side of the coin, Renard is older now than he was when Diana was taken from him and Adalind. It's obvious he's doing things differently now than he would have three years ago. He's making time to spend with his daughter and treating her like his daughter.

(02-02-2017, 09:10 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: This way Diana gets to spend uninterrupted time with Renard. Also Renard doesn't have to walk on eggshells because Adalind won't be there to twist his words. I actually feel like this is a way better arrangement.

Adalind and Renard have a very special daughter, there's no question of that in my mind. Their daughter was taken from them for a period of years and I believe that did something to both of them. Renard is trying to make things better with her.

While Adalind has a relationship with Nick, I don't think her actions in acting so desperate to be with him were in Diana's best interests. Diana deserves better than that. It was to Adalind's credit that she took Diana back to Renard, but in my opinion, Adalind could have stayed a while longer to stabilize things with both Renard and with Diana. Once she had that accomplished, then by all means, go to Nick with open arms.