Grimm Forum
Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination (/Thread-Miesner-not-a-figment-of-Sean-s-active-imagination)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - jsgrimm45 - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 06:09 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 08:31 PM)syscrash Wrote: We have seen Diana create tangible illusions. The firewood felt like wood. The baby on the bed felt like a baby. So there is precedence that and illusion can be perceived as real. So the question is who is projecting it. We now have the existence of the under world. That could be the source of the illusion. What we don't know is why the illusion.
As spock would say to Captain Kirk: that is very logical theory...who and why? they are targeting a now down and out Renard..he lost , nothing left is to skimper back to his lonely office desk...why after everything hit the fan ..that "Miesner" is still existing??
If Meisner is an illusion than for some reason Sean himself if doing it to himself. Now the why of that is the mystery. If Neisner is real than we need to know how this is working? The illusion at the bunker could have been Eve doing (I know we never seen Eve do this but maybe) so the real Meisner wasn't killed.

Next thing did Diana do it if so why we know the how but not the why? Did she just like Meisner or was this her way of repaying him for Europe?

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - Kathryn Wooten - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 09:41 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 06:09 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 08:31 PM)syscrash Wrote: We have seen Diana create tangible illusions. The firewood felt like wood. The baby on the bed felt like a baby. So there is precedence that and illusion can be perceived as real. So the question is who is projecting it. We now have the existence of the under world. That could be the source of the illusion. What we don't know is why the illusion.
As spock would say to Captain Kirk: that is very logical theory...who and why? they are targeting a now down and out Renard..he lost , nothing left is to skimper back to his lonely office desk...why after everything hit the fan ..that "Miesner" is still existing??
If Meisner is an illusion than for some reason Sean himself if doing it to himself. Now the why of that is the mystery. If Neisner is real than we need to know how this is working? The illusion at the bunker could have been Eve doing (I know we never seen Eve do this but maybe) so the real Meisner wasn't killed.

Next thing did Diana do it if so why we know the how but not the why? Did she just like Meisner or was this her way of repaying him for Europe?

everybody was do busy running and hiding ..if it Was Diana we would have seen something ...moving her voodoo dolls around.....as we see Miesner was there waiting for him we saw him before Renard heard him.....I still say it has something to do what is coming to Portland and the underworld.... and they have to redeem him, before it is to late...I don't believe Miesner has any bed side manner and may twist Renard's arm to comply

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-23-2017

If Meisner is not all in Sean's head, I'm thinking that it isn't anything that is being done by Diana or any other outside power, and when people thought he was pleading with Sean to kill him and give him a more merciful death than Conrad's torture, what he was really saying was "strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

(01-23-2017, 10:41 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If Meisner is not all in Sean's head, I'm thinking that it isn't anything that is being done by Diana or any other outside power, and when people thought he was pleading with Sean to kill him and give him a more merciful death than Conrad's torture, what he was really saying was "strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
He did say you picked the wrong side so he must have known something or not?

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - Kathryn Wooten - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 10:45 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 10:41 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: If Meisner is not all in Sean's head, I'm thinking that it isn't anything that is being done by Diana or any other outside power, and when people thought he was pleading with Sean to kill him and give him a more merciful death than Conrad's torture, what he was really saying was "strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Lol I wouldn't go that far...Meisner ask for death because, he knew he was dying.. He knew Renard did not want him to die, he did not shoot him out of malice or hate, Miesner saw Renard anguish/ pain and how he pleaded to Conrad for mercy...so I do not think he has come for revenge or to hurt Renard, because Renard killed him or did not listen to his warning .....What I do not understand, why Miesner is haunting him now, knowing that BC is gone and the deal made between him and Nick...isn't that what Miesner wanted all along????, So I can only think that there is more supernatural involved and Miesner was brought back for a purpose .... for Renard

(01-23-2017, 11:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 10:45 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Lol I wouldn't go that far...Meisner ask for death because, he knew he would not survive.. He knew Renard would kill him...So I do not understand why Miesner is haunting him now, knowing that BC is gone and the deal made between him and Nick...didn't he want What Renard did , although to late to save him??? so I can only think that there is more supernatural involved and Miesner was brought back for a purpose .... for Renard
Going with the supernatural how we never seen much supernatural on Grimm so is Meisner now like the La Llorona ghost? As yet we don't know if Meisner is real or not. For now I going with not and it is all in Sean's head put there by Eve.

(01-23-2017, 11:25 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 11:16 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [quote='jsgrimm45' pid='42269' dateline='1485193514']
[quote='FaceInTheCrowd' pid='42268' dateline='1485193280']
If Meisner is not all in Sean's head, I'm thinking that it isn't anything that is being done by Diana or any other outside power, and when people thought he was pleading with Sean to kill him and give him a more merciful death than Conrad's torture, what he was really saying was "strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
Going with the supernatural how we never seen much supernatural on Grimm so is Meisner now like the La Llorona ghost? As yet we don't know if Meisner is real or not. For now I going with not and it is all in Sean's head put there by Eve.
[/quote
I would agree with you that it was all in Renard's head except every vision Renard had, the bloody hands, the bullet casing and the gun , that was so real Renard could hear the bullet casing fall and pick both of them up , the cop with the facial wounds of Miesner.......all of them has something in common.......Renard was not in the least thinking of Miesner at anytime during those "visions" ...and the last scene Miesner was already in the bed room when Renard arrived, the audience saw Miesner before..Renard reacted to his voice..... this could not be Renard cracking /going around the bin, has now become one cigarette short of a full pack.........I do not think it's Renard hallucinating.
Meisner ask for death, because, he knew he was dying.. He knew Renard would kill him and not let him suffer...So I do not understand why Miesner is haunting him now, knowing that BC is gone and the deal made between him and Nick...Isn't that what Miesner wanted all along????]

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-23-2017

Hallucinations are usually real to the people having them.

(01-23-2017, 12:06 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Hallucinations are usually real to the people having them.
Yes that's true but with all the vision /hallucination Renard had he was doing something bad....bloody hands , he was getting everyone at the moment to hunt Nick down, when he had the cop vision with Miesner wounds ( and he saying your on the wrong side) , Renard was getting info and learning of Bud, When he heard and touched the bullet casing and the gun he just got off the phone with the crooked Judge but the last vision (He Miesner was already in the room) before Renard took his coat off...if he was a ghost you would have seen no body sitting in the chair, to Miesner just appearing...So this could not be Renard becoming a bowl full off nuts or a couple beers short of a football party

RE: Miesner not a figment of Sean's active imagination - eric - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 12:15 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 12:06 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Hallucinations are usually real to the people having them.
Yes that's true but with all the vision /hallucination Renard had he was doing something bad....bloody hands , he was getting everyone at the moment to hunt Nick down, when he had the cop vision with Miesner wounds ( and he saying your on the wrong side) , Renard was getting info and learning of Bud, When he heard and touched the bullet casing and the gun he just got off the phone with the crooked Judge but the last vision (He Miesner was already in the room) before Renard took his coat off...if he was a ghost you would have seen no body sitting in the chair, to Miesner just appearing...So this could not be Renard becoming a bowl full off nuts or a couple beers short of a football party
Who says a ghost can't sit in a chair, can't appear solid, has to float around like a wisp of smoke? This is a bit of a convention in Hollywood, but some stories have people meeting a person in the woods, walking and talking, then the person disappears and the real person realizes they were talking to a ghost. If it was someone you knew was dead, it would be even more unsettling. It might make you doubt the course you are taking.:s