Grimm Forum
I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+--- Thread: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK (/Thread-I-GOT-THE-NAME-OF-THE-STICK)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - Kathryn Wooten - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 03:36 PM)Purity Wrote: Do you guys remember the episode called Revelation....S3 E13. Most viewers have come to the idea that the stick is to do more evil than good, but what if it is the other way round? What if the stick is meant to save the world, and possible save the world from Diana? What if this was what the cast meant when they said "It all comes back in many folds"?, What if this stick is to change Diana's destiny from destroying the world?
Since we know the stick is more religious based, the name of the episode could be the begining of what is to come in S6....
After the scene with Monroe, his grand father and Nick talking....they show the cottage where Diana is born.

[Image: image.png]

I wonder if the appearance of Miesner has begun the clock to oblivion

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - Robyn - 01-15-2017

Adalind definitely needs to get past any hesitation or fear she has about taking a firm stance with Diana and attempt to set boundaries and explain the importance of controlling impulsive responses. If for nothing more than determining whether Diana is capable and willing to accept parental guidance.

(01-15-2017, 11:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: They talk about the calendar at 8 seconds in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF5avFiPITQ
In the promo, Adalind is shocked looking around the tunnel. Is she surprised about the tunnel itself, since Nick told her it didn’t go anywhere? Or can Adalind see the symbols on the walls? I’m assuming she still doesn’t know about the stick and cloth.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - irukandji - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:27 PM)Robyn Wrote: Adalind definitely needs to get past any hesitation or fear she has about taking a firm stance with Diana and attempt to set boundaries and explain the importance of controlling impulsive responses. If for nothing more than determining whether Diana is capable and willing to accept parental guidance.

(01-15-2017, 11:47 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: They talk about the calendar at 8 seconds in.
In the promo, Adalind is shocked looking around the tunnel. Is she surprised about the tunnel itself, since Nick told her it didn’t go anywhere? Or can Adalind see the symbols on the walls? I’m assuming she still doesn’t know about the stick and cloth.

She knows about the cloth because Diana saw the symbols. I don't think she knows about the stick though.

I wonder if Nick is aware that Adalind knows about the cloth.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

Adalind has known about the tunnel since Nick moved her and Kelly into the fome. But she doesn't know about anything beyond the steel door at the bottom of the first ladder.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - MarylikesGrimm - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: She knows about the cloth because Diana saw the symbols. I don't think she knows about the stick though.

Diana read the cloth in front of Nick and Adalind.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - Kathryn Wooten - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:45 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:27 PM)Robyn Wrote: Adalind definitely needs to get past any hesitation or fear she has about taking a firm stance with Diana and attempt to set boundaries and explain the importance of controlling impulsive responses. If for nothing more than determining whether Diana is capable and willing to accept parental guidance.

She knows about the cloth because Diana saw the symbols. I don't think she knows about the stick though.

Ans she does not know all about the tunnel..the trust worthy Nick decline to tell her.. I have to say threr is a lack of trust on both sides to make this realtionship work

(01-15-2017, 04:50 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:45 PM)irukandji Wrote: She knows about the cloth because Diana saw the symbols. I don't think she knows about the stick though.

Diana read the cloth in front of Nick and Adalind.

Nick was there, that's correct. He asked Diana to draw what she saw.

I don't think Adalind knows about the stick yet though.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-15-2017

At the time, Nick knew that Adalind's powers had returned and that Adalind wasn't telling him about it. Not exactly trust-assuring.

Right now, Adalind seems to think that the less Nick tells her, the less Sean can force out of her.

(01-15-2017, 04:52 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Ans she does not know all about the tunnel..the trust worthy Nick decline to tell her.. I have to say threr is a lack of trust on both sides to make this realtionship work

I know and that is what is so bizarre about those two. They talk about love and yet don't have trust in one another.

RE: I GOT THE NAME OF THE STICK - Robyn - 01-15-2017

Right. I forgot that Adalind saw the cloth at the spice shop. I was questioning whether Adalind’s bewildered expression was because the tunnel wasn’t sealed off like Nick told her, or is her bewildered expression because she sees the symbols on the wall?

I assumed Diana saw the symbols because of what she is, whatever that is. And Eve saw the symbols because the stick heeled her and because of the death grip. If Adalind is seeing the symbols on the wall, how is she able to? For that matter, Adalind wasn’t able to sense Monroe & Rosalee in the tunnels last season. But she can sense Eve in the tunnels now?

Quote:I wonder if Nick is aware that Adalind knows about the cloth.
I’m wondering if Adalind will react negatively to learning Nick has told everyone about the tunnel and stick/cloth except her, or will she accept he couldn’t risk her betraying him once the suppressant wore off.