Grimm Forum
Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy (/Thread-Grimm-Season-5-deleted-scenes-enjoy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - syscrash - 12-30-2016

Quote:As for the deleted scenes, most of them should've been kept because there was some important character development going on. They should've never considered taking Adalind's apology to the group out. It's not much but it's better than what they gave us. More time should've been spent on the party at the fome. Just seeing the characters interact with each other is something that got lost this season.

The other scenes hint towards Nick and Adalind growing more comfortable around one another. I think the scenes that we did get could've benefited from these being left in. One of the more important scenes was Nick going to share Adalind's bed without her asking. That shows a growing affection rather than it appearing to be just Adalind wanting Nick in her bed.

The deleted scenes go to supporting the idea that the end game was intended to be Nadalind. That they choose to delete these scenes show that is no longer their intent. Add to this the change in Nick attitude after going to Germany. It seems Adalind will take the place of another one of Nicks ex girl friends. They will be friends because they have a child and she will be an asset to the group. I always thought the season 5 was meant to explain why Adalind is accepted by Nick and the group.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Purity - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Robyn Wrote: Any idea which episode scene 5 was deleted from?

Hi Robyn,
You are welcome.
It is "Maiden Quest" Ep.4. The next morning after Nick asked her to buy some cloths.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Kwu9888 - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 09:26 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: I can only speculate but I think the reason Nick didn't leave after Juliette proposed is he knew she was right for turning him down. She said he was hiding something from her and he knew that was the truth. Nick can't stay upset at her when he knew she was 100% right. It was irresponsible on the part of Nick for him to ask Juliette to spend the rest of her life with him when she doesn't know who he truly is. There's some serious trust issues that need to be worked out before taking such a huge step.

Should Juliette have left Nick? It's a hard call because I think Juliette figures Nick would let her in soon. I really don't blame her for how she handled the situation. Juliette shouldn't feel obligated to become Mrs. Burkhardt just because Nick asked. I do think she should've left after the cat-scratch fever because I can't see how being with Nick was worth it but she obviously felt differently. They should've mutually parted ways after that whole fiasco.

As for the deleted scenes, most of them should've been kept because there was some important character development going on. They should've never considered taking Adalind's apology to the group out. It's not much but it's better than what they gave us. More time should've been spent on the party at the fome. Just seeing the characters interact with each other is something that got lost this season.

The other scenes hint towards Nick and Adalind growing more comfortable around one another. I think the scenes that we did get could've benefited from these being left in. One of the more important scenes was Nick going to share Adalind's bed without her asking. That shows a growing affection rather than it appearing to be just Adalind wanting Nick in her bed.

I have something to bring up about Nick becoming more comfortable in bed with Adalind. If you notice the first time she asks him to stay with her he goes into the bedroom and lays down on top of the comforter or blanket which ever you want to call it and then in the deleted scenes it's the same thing when he goes to bed in that room with her he sleeps out from under the covers. Then I think the next time we see them in bed together is when Trubel takes off in the middle of the night and he is under the covers, sleeping on top of the blanket is one thing but sleeping under the blankert with her so close, you can see when she wakes up she is pretty close to him,
Its pretty intimate at least that's how I see it

(12-30-2016, 10:26 PM)syscrash Wrote: The deleted scenes go to supporting the idea that the end game was intended to be Nadalind. That they choose to delete these scenes show that is no longer their intent. Add to this the change in Nick attitude after going to Germany.

It could also mean the reason they deleted the scenes was so it would not look like Nadalind end game too soon, instead still keep viewers in suspense to wait for S6 for the Nadalind end game instead. Makes a much better drama to the romantic approach. "The waiting to see game"

(12-30-2016, 10:32 PM)Kwu9888 Wrote: I have something to bring up about Nick becoming more comfortable in bed with Adalind. If you notice the first time she asks him to stay with her he goes into the bedroom and lays down on top of the comforter or blanket which ever you want to call it and then in the deleted scenes it's the same thing when he goes to bed in that room with her he sleeps out from under the covers. Then I think the next time we see them in bed together is when Trubel takes off in the middle of the night and he is under the covers, sleeping on top of the blanket is one thing but sleeping under the blankert with her so close, you can see when she wakes up she is pretty close to him,
Its pretty intimate at least that's how I see it

I second your thoughts on this too. Thier comfort zone with each other, intimacy, parent hood, exchanging detailed conversations was showing how close and strong thier bonds were getting.
Another thing again really key was Nick to ask Adalind to answer his phone 4 times is a very big deal. That shows a growing amount of trust and a really close relationship.
Most men in real life do not do that, because its either they are hiding something or lack of trust, could also be just not being close enough with their partner.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - rpmaluki - 12-30-2016

I admit that there seems to be a shift between the two halves of the show. These scenes show how close they grew together but then the writers realized that had made it too easy for them so they brought back the trust issue, communication became difficult and Eve started nosing in their business. I do think Nick feels for Adalind what she so easily expressed but the writers wanted more drama for drama's sake. Nick will likely admit to his feelings in the first episode (not 100%on this) of the upcoming season as a "You never know what you've got until it's gone" confessional.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - syscrash - 12-30-2016

I see Nick seeing his being with Adalind as his logical choice. The kind of choice because their mate is a good provider, great father, because they have more pros the cons. I see Nick choosing Eve being that of where his heart is. His feeling for Eve what he felt for Juliette. Eve still has Juliette memories so she remembers what they had. Right now though's memories cause Eve a lot of pain. Nick being with Adalind opens to door for Eve to believe that a Grimm can actually be with a hexenbiest. Remember Juliette main complaint was Nick did not look at her the same. The end of season 5 when he was holding her he again had that look.

I see it, unless Eve makes it known she has an interest in Nick. Nick will choose Adalind out of duty. I also she in season 6 it will be this choice that has Nick unsure what he wants. It will take Eve time to realize that she could have a life with Nick. what will make her realize that quicker is if Nick pushes the issue by professing he is still in love with her.

(12-30-2016, 11:27 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see Nick ..... I see Nick choosing ......
I see it, unless ......

This authors art work kind of put things into clear perspective, don't we say? Smile
This is how I see it....
One took away life of an important person close to Nick, while the other brought new life closer to Nick.

[Image: exCtP3Cw1hU.jpg]

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - MarylikesGrimm - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 10:37 PM)Purity Wrote: Most men in real life do not do that, because its either they are hiding something or lack of trust, could also be just not being close enough with their partner.

I have never seen that. I always could answer the phone. I did not know so many men did not trust their wives.

Can we have two polls? One on the women, if any and another on whether he wants to be custodian dad or not.
[/quote]

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - rpmaluki - 12-30-2016

I'm hoping that's not true about men with wives.

RE: Grimm Season 5 deleted scenes ... enjoy - Purity - 12-31-2016

Ohh yes, true about men holding off phones from wives and girl-friends. Sometimes it starts off with "hmm darling...how comes it your phone is password protected?" OR "Darling, I heard a phone vibrating in your pocket, how comes it, it is not just this phone I know about laying on the table NOT vibrating?" OR "You never see the phone, it's always in the mans pocket" Big Grin Big Grin

Men can spin off different scenarios.