Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - brandon - 12-12-2016

Season 3 chapter 22.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 07:03 AM)brandon Wrote: Season 3 chapter 22.

What happen during Season 3 chapter 22 that you are refering too?

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Blond_Ambition

On arriving at the wedding venue she expressed being fed up: that matter had happened to be Nick what it was.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Robyn - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 06:57 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 12:17 AM)syscrash Wrote: Juliette's hesitation was not about Nick being a Grimm. Is was the constant danger his being a Grimm put her and those around him in.
Interestingly, Nick was able to protect Adalind and his son in season 5 while they were in the fome. Do you think Nick could have done a better job of protecting Juliette while in their home. I never saw Nick add a security system or upgrade windows or doors or anything.
I think it’ debatable whether Nick actually kept Adalind & Kelly safe or just believed he was keeping them safe. But Nick is rarely, if ever, proactive and deserves credit for attempting to make the fome as safe and impenetrable as possible. But was it really? Nick acknowledged and apologized to Adalind that Trubel & Meisner had been able to locate the fome. Despite the double bolted locks, surveillance cameras, and alarm system, Eve was able to walk in without a hitch. So Bonaparte could have if the show hadn’t played the ridiculous game of no one in BC having a V8 moment - put a tracking device on Nick’s car while parked at the precinct and follow his movements. But once they finally found the elusive fome, Nick’s defense measures weren’t much of an obstacle.

I don’t think it was necessarily a lack of effort on Nick’s part, but rather, there’s only so much he can do other than move them to some underground bunker in the middle of nowhere, stay off the grid, and live off the land.

With Juliette, I don’t think it has as much to do with home protection as it does with her being kept in the dark then becoming actively involved in Nick’s Grimm work.

Had Nick told Juliette about being a Grimm he could have also told her why it was dangerous for Hank to be involved with Adalind. If Juliette knew about Adalind and what she looked like, Adalind probably couldn’t have gotten close enough to infect her with the cat scratch. At any time Juliette was harmed or at risk, she chose to be actively involved, and Nick accepted her choice rather than insisting there was a reason Grimm, not humans, fought against Wesen. The same goes for the reversal spell. It was Juliette’s decision to take the risk. However, it was Nick’s choice to allow her to take that risk. No matter how much Juliette believed it was the right decision, she couldn’t have followed through without Nick agreeing to it. In the end, Nick decided being a Grimm was more important than any potential risk to Juliette.

Rare the response of Nick: to propose marriage.maybe he did not know how to express his feelings and was more closed.in chapter 3×03 Nick and Monroe look nervous. It seemed that they did not dare to hugh each other as friends.tender and Funny

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-12-2016

Quote:Interestingly, Nick was able to protect Adalind and his son in season 5 while they were in the fome. Do you think Nick could have done a better job of protecting Juliette while in their home. I never saw Nick add a security system or upgrade windows or doors or anything.
Protected the fome! They where not there but a few days and Trubel and Meisner found it. How protected is it if BC was able to destroy the place. Nick had to hide his friends in the tunnel because he could not protect the place. Had Diana not stepped in who knows if Conrad would have killed him stick and all.

Before Juliette knew about wesen a lot of the attacks on her could have been avoided if Nick has just told her why she was in danger. How many times did Juliette ask about Adalind. Nick knew Adalind was up to no good yet he let Hank be around her anyway. Even once Juliette learned about wesen. He still did not tell her all the dangers. Take the Manticore attack. Why would he not tell Juliette what the danger was. Luckily she was a powerful hexenbiest. I wonder could Adalind have defeated the Manticore. I really can not think of one time it was better to have Nick then not have Nick.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 05:52 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 01:36 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: I went to grimm wiki to be sure how this all happened. Monroe and Rosalee went to Sean asking for help, not Nick. Sean asked his mother to help them. Not Nick.

I think Juliette was the one who went to Monroe and Rosalee asking them to stop searching for a cure without talking with nick first.

But anyway... The first thing Nick and Juliette had to have was to talk about that situation. They didn't.

And about your question if Juliette asking for help if it was mistrust. She answered that. She said she was afraid of Nick. She said she didn't know what to do. If she trusted Nick she would know that she should first talk to him. She wouldn't be afraid of him. She never trusted him from the first episode of show.

Monroe and Rosalee did ask Sean for help. But Nick and Hank met Elizabeth first, and according to the script, it was Nick who brought Elizabeth up to speed on the situation. Later when she met Monroe and Rosalee, the question was asked, "Did you talk to Nick?"
I presume it was Renard who affirmed and then confirmed the Elizabeth had been brought up to speed. The only one who could bring her up to speed was Nick. If he wanted to remain human, he'd have said so not brought her up to speed.

Nick told Hank he wanted to be a Grimm again. He also said having a normal life would be nice as well.However, he never ever told Juliette he wanted to be a Grimm again. He did not trust her enough to confide his real wishes.

Juliette did go to Monroe and Rosalee and did not tell them to stop searching, she told them something along the line of not being in a hurry to search for a cure. She had talked to Nick about living a normal life. Otherwise, Nick would have never spoken to Hank about it.

Nick didn't "discover" Juliette was a hexenbiest. She showed him and she told him. It was Nick who did not believe her and subsequently pulled a gun on her. I would say in her defense, she made the effort. It was Nick who walked out.

(12-12-2016, 06:28 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Adriano Neres Rodrigues:
Rational or irrational it is all the same. Juliette action were based on rational and irrational factors. If she had only irrational factors to go to Sean she could rationaly trust Nick and talk to him either way. I don't see this difference you talk about.

All you say is only that: Juliette didn't find reasons to trust Nick neither rational neither irrational reasons. Fact.
You do understand what it means to have an irrational fear. if a fear is rational then you can make an argument as to why you feel that way. Irrational fear has no actual bases for the fear. Take the fear of ghost. It is impossible to explain why someone would be afraid. Yet that fear is an attraction for peoples interested in haunted houses. When in a hunted house people are completely terrified of seeing a ghost. This is a fear of something that does not exist. And if they did what could they possible do to you. In all supposed sighting not once have they been described as having substance.

To try and say the fear of Grimm's is learned or a reaction to some personality issue. ignores all of the wesen that freak out finding out Nick is a Grimm, even if Nick is helping them. Take Rosalee, Nick was consoling her about the death of her brother. Nick was working to solve his murder. She gets sad and woge. Immediately she jumps out of her skin. What logical reason could she have to fear Nick.

so for you to say "Rational or irrational it is all the same." means you do not understand the word. irrational. Using your logic why would anyone fear going into a hunted house. She did not go to Sean for answers to her irrational fear. She did not go to Nick because of her irrational fear. There is a difference. She went because her condition was the result of what Sean's mom did. That was a rational act based on actual logic. Not gong to Nick was based on fear that had no logical explanation. Even Adalind once her powers returned also adopted the same irrational fear. Even though Nick had taken her in an protected her for the last few months.

The only way I see your argument working is if you are using irrational fear as phobia. But I don't see Juliette or Adelaind with phobia from Nick.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - jsgrimm45 - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 05:52 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 01:36 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: I went to grimm wiki to be sure how this all happened. Monroe and Rosalee went to Sean asking for help, not Nick. Sean asked his mother to help them. Not Nick.

I think Juliette was the one who went to Monroe and Rosalee asking them to stop searching for a cure without talking with nick first.

But anyway... The first thing Nick and Juliette had to have was to talk about that situation. They didn't.

And about your question if Juliette asking for help if it was mistrust. She answered that. She said she was afraid of Nick. She said she didn't know what to do. If she trusted Nick she would know that she should first talk to him. She wouldn't be afraid of him. She never trusted him from the first episode of show.

Monroe and Rosalee did ask Sean for help. But Nick and Hank met Elizabeth first, and according to the script, it was Nick who brought Elizabeth up to speed on the situation. Later when she met Monroe and Rosalee, the question was asked, "Did you talk to Nick?"
I presume it was Renard who affirmed and then confirmed the Elizabeth had been brought up to speed. The only one who could bring her up to speed was Nick. If he wanted to remain human, he'd have said so not brought her up to speed.

Nick told Hank he wanted to be a Grimm again. He also said having a normal life would be nice as well.However, he never ever told Juliette he wanted to be a Grimm again. He did not trust her enough to confide his real wishes.

Juliette did go to Monroe and Rosalee and did not tell them to stop searching, she told them something along the line of not being in a hurry to search for a cure. She had talked to Nick about living a normal life. Otherwise, Nick would have never spoken to Hank about it.

Nick didn't "discover" Juliette was a hexenbiest. She showed him and she told him. It was Nick who did not believe her and subsequently pulled a gun on her. I would say in her defense, she made the effort. It was Nick who walked out.
Taking the trust factor between Nick and Juliette into account and reading some of these post asks a question when do the trust between Juliette and Nick start to fail? Was in season 1 when she thought he was hiding thing, or season 4 when she started being a hexenbiest? @irukandji point of Nick taking a walk, I hate to say this about males but this is common in some cases. The fight or flight IMO is higher in males so when Juliette told him and he found out she had already talked to others before him, don't think he wanted to fight so only left flight, sorry to say I'd likely done the same thing. I would need a walk to clear my head to keep my cool, about finding out I was so far down the line to be told.

This is one reason I see Adalind and Nick as a better match he knows she knows. There are no surprises to come, and Nick did give her time to tell him she was a hexenbiest again. Something Nick knew but gave her time. Now in this case the fight or flight wasn't in play. They had a son and time to get to know feeling of this and Nick knew she was a hexenbiest. Juliette change came as shock. Now it is sad or something that what happened in season 1 with Nick now had happened in season 4 with Juliette.

(12-12-2016, 08:06 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:Interestingly, Nick was able to protect Adalind and his son in season 5 while they were in the fome. Do you think Nick could have done a better job of protecting Juliette while in their home. I never saw Nick add a security system or upgrade windows or doors or anything.
Protected the fome! They where not there but a few days and Trubel and Meisner found it. How protected is it if BC was able to destroy the place. Nick had to hide his friends in the tunnel because he could not protect the place. Had Diana not stepped in who knows if Conrad would have killed him stick and all.

Before Juliette knew about wesen a lot of the attacks on her could have been avoided if Nick has just told her why she was in danger. How many times did Juliette ask about Adalind. Nick knew Adalind was up to no good yet he let Hank be around her anyway. Even once Juliette learned about wesen. He still did not tell her all the dangers. Take the Manticore attack. Why would he not tell Juliette what the danger was. Luckily she was a powerful hexenbiest. I wonder could Adalind have defeated the Manticore. I really can not think of one time it was better to have Nick then not have Nick.
When Nick moved into the fome he only knew about Chavez so that was a save move. He didn't know about BC or that Trubel and Miesner were also in the same group as Chavez. This info might have changed how he setup the fome. Just a thought.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 08:06 AM)syscrash Wrote: Protected the fome! They where not there but a few days and Trubel and Meisner found it. How protected is it if BC was able to destroy the place. Nick had to hide his friends in the tunnel because he could not protect the place. Had Diana not stepped in who knows if Conrad would have killed him stick and all.

Trubel or another member of HW earlier most likely followed Nick there based on orders from Meisner that is why the data was in their database.

One of the reasons Nick bought the place was the tunnels. He wanted to be able to hide there and that is why investigated them for so long.

Conrad could not have killed him because of the stick. Diana killing Conard helped protect the information about the stick.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-12-2016

Quote:The only way I see your argument working is if you are using irrational fear as phobia. But I don't see Juliette or Adelaind with phobia from Nick.
An irrational fear is not a phobia. even though a phobia could be based on an irrational fear. The fear of high places is a phobia but it is not irrational because you could actually fall.

Here is why the fear of Grimm's is not a phobia. With a phobia even when it is proven a danger does not exist the phobia is still there. IN all cases on the show once the wesen realizes Nick is not going to kill them the fear is gone. Even Juliette once she expressed her fear the fear was gone. That why when she came down stairs she joked with him. "not going to kill yea". Before she expressed her fear. Her rational mind told her he was not going to kill her. That why she stayed. It was her irrational mind that was stoking her fear.