Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - rpmaluki - 12-12-2016

He never gave her a reason to trust him.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-12-2016

Quote:And about your question if Juliette asking for help if it was mistrust. She answered that. She said she was afraid of Nick. She said she didn't know what to do. If she trusted Nick she would know that she should first talk to him. She wouldn't be afraid of him. She never trusted him from the first episode of show.
Juliette not telling Nick first about her change has nothing to do with trust. You forget as a hexenbiest she would be feeling an unexplainable fear of Nick because he is a Grimm. Like Juliette said she went back to the source of her change Sean's mother. She only went to Sean to talk to his mother. It was not until after telling Nick about her change that she went to Sean for comfort and understanding. People have asked why not stay at a hotel. Like Juliette said she needed to be around someone that would understand her. Unfortunately Sean was not much help in the emotional department. To me he seemed more jealous of the powers she gained then anything. Like he said she will be more then he ever would be.

I think Sean never forgot the after effects of the sleeping beauty spell. Since then, he's harboured "feeling" for Juliette and now here she was turning to him for help/comfort/solace or whatever and she was a hexenbiest, 100x much more attractive/irresistible (as we saw when Nick questioned him about it with Adalind). He stayed away from Juliette because she was with Nick, I think he respected her wants more than he did Nick's. When she came to him willingly, Sean gave in to his baser nature in that moment, he's his father's son after all, hexenbiest are way too sexy, the more powerful the better. He couldn't even think straight when Diana was manipulating him with Adalind, he honestly thought she'd melt back into his arms, how much of that was Diana's doing and not him now that Adalind had regained her powers?

When Adalind was working to take Nick's powers. Adalind became Juliette and went to Sean. Sean without hesitation rejected her and accused her of still being effected by the compulsion spell. Juliette told Adalind if Sean needs something done the Adalind should do it. This showed both had no desire to continue the influence of the spell. When Juliette became a hexenbiest not once did Sean make a move on her. Even when she started taking her blouse off he was ready to stop her. Until she made it clear. Sleeping with him was her choice.
when Adalind went back to Sean Diana did not need to push Sean. He was ready to sleep with Adalind the moment she got their. In fact after Rachael was killed Adalind woged because Sean was ready to sleep with her. Even I thought that was a little low. An his excuses. We don't want Conrad to think we are not taking this seriously.

(12-12-2016, 03:08 AM)syscrash Wrote: When Adalind was working to take Nick's powers. Adalind became Juliette and went to Sean. Sean without hesitation rejected her and accused her of still being effected by the compulsion spell. Juliette told Adalind if Sean needs something done the Adalind should do it. This showed both had no desire to continue the influence of the spell. When Juliette became a hexenbiest not once did Sean make a move on her. Even when she started taking her blouse off he was ready to stop her. Until she made it clear. Sleeping with him was her choice.
when Adalind went back to Sean Diana did not need to push Sean. He was ready to sleep with Adalind the moment she got their. In fact after Rachael was killed Adalind woged because Sean was ready to sleep with her. Even I thought that was a little low. An his excuses. We don't want Conrad to think we are not taking this seriously.
Adalind didn't force the issue because she wasn't really into Sean and was only interested in fooling him into thinking she was Juliette to test the potion results. Juliette wasn't there for any other reason than what we saw. That's the point, she came to him, he didn't have to make a move. Any resistance was futile if Juliette wanted to have sex right then and there. Adalind didn't want to have sex with him, she was saving herself for Nick and wouldn't waste time with Sean trying to coax him into a quickie. If Sean had rejected Juliette explicitly after she made her intentions clear, then I'd be impressed with Sean's ability to resist a woman that wanted to sleep with him.

When Adalind was Juliette she did make an advance toward Sean which he rejected. He even called Juliette to complain about the flirtatious encounter. Of course she had no idea what he was talking about. Juliette was annoyed that Sean was insinuating she acted that way. It was not really clear why Adalind created that situation. Unless it was to like someone said test could any tell she was not Juliette. Plus create a reason to call and ask about where Juliette would be. Without Juliette questioning why.

You are not taking into consideration several things, the passage of time, Things change and they did, dramatically so, like the fact that Juliette at the time of Monroe's wedding was still supposed to be happy with Nick as opposed to the Juliette who is now disillusioned with Nick. Then there's the matter of the effects wearing off completely (or not), Sean couldn't have liked being without control when obsessing over Juliette, perhaps when Adalind approached him, he was still struggling and assumed "juliette" was as well but it's been over a year almost two years since the spell, so in his mind Juliette was there of her own volition and not some side effect from a spell years back, and the fact that she WAS a hexenbiest vs human Juliette, he found that attractive, no way it didn't play a role in him choosing to sleep with her when she offered.

Quote:perhaps when Adalind approached him, he was still struggling and assumed "juliette" was as well but it's been over a year almost two years since the spell, so in his mind Juliette was there of her own volition and not some side effect from a spell years back
With Sean adamantly not acting on her advances. Plus questioning if Juliette was being effected and not her self, shows Sean was no longer feeling any effects of the spell.
Quote:and the fact that she WAS a hexenbiest vs human Juliette, he found that attractive, no way it didn't play a role in him choosing to sleep with her when she offered.
Juliette was not a hexenbiest when Adalind as Juliette made advances toward Sean. Even when Juliette did go to Sean as a hexenbiest he never made an advance toward Juliette. When Juliette did make advances he stopped her at first. Even though he knew she had left Nick.
Both of them did not like being under the spell. That is why they both fought it so hard. At the time of the wedding both Sean and Adalind where both offended when they confronted each other about the deception Adalind created. Even if Juliette was upset with Sean there is nothing saying she would have responded differently. They both questioned if it was the spell coming back. They did not realize Adalind was the cause of them both think the other was being flirtatious.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 02:35 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:And about your question if Juliette asking for help if it was mistrust. She answered that. She said she was afraid of Nick. She said she didn't know what to do. If she trusted Nick she would know that she should first talk to him. She wouldn't be afraid of him. She never trusted him from the first episode of show.
Juliette not telling Nick first about her change has nothing to do with trust. You forget as a hexenbiest she would be feeling an unexplainable fear of Nick because he is a Grimm. Like Juliette said she went back to the source of her change Sean's mother. She only went to Sean to talk to his mother. It was not until after telling Nick about her change that she went to Sean for comfort and understanding. People have asked why not stay at a hotel. Like Juliette said she needed to be around someone that would understand her. Unfortunately Sean was not much help in the emotional department. To me he seemed more jealous of the powers she gained then anything. Like he said she will be more then he ever would be.

Your arguments are all against your own arguments. Hexanbiest fears grimm. Juliette looked for comfort and understanding in Sean. All of this are about trust.

One thing is: Juliette didn't trust Nick. That is fact.

Another fact is: Juliette had reasons to not trust him. I think this is another fact.

(12-12-2016, 04:00 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:perhaps when Adalind approached him, he was still struggling and assumed "juliette" was as well but it's been over a year almost two years since the spell, so in his mind Juliette was there of her own volition and not some side effect from a spell years back
With Sean adamantly not acting on her advances. Plus questioning if Juliette was being effected and not her self, shows Sean was no longer feeling any effects of the spell.
Quote:and the fact that she WAS a hexenbiest vs human Juliette, he found that attractive, no way it didn't play a role in him choosing to sleep with her when she offered.
Juliette was not a hexenbiest when Adalind as Juliette made advances toward Sean. Even when Juliette did go to Sean as a hexenbiest he never made an advance toward Juliette. When Juliette did make advances he stopped her at first. Even though he knew she had left Nick.
Both of them did not like being under the spell. That is why they both fought it so hard. At the time of the wedding both Sean and Adalind where both offended when they confronted each other about the deception Adalind created. Even if Juliette was upset with Sean there is nothing saying she would have responded differently. They both questioned if it was the spell coming back. They did not realize Adalind was the cause of them both think the other was being flirtatious.
I think we are missing each other here. I admit I could be wrong regarding the night Juliette slept with Sean. I only watched the episode once so I can't remember if he asked about the effects before sleeping with her or not. The differences I am making are with Sean, between Adalind propositioning him as "Juliette" vs Juliette at the end of S4. Whatever stopped him from pursuing "Juliette" clearly didn't apply with Juliette for the reasons I stated. If he resisted on both occasions, in the latter situation, that didn't last long because:
1. Adalind didn't really want to sleep with him vs Juliette really wanted the sex.
2. He thought Juliette wasn't herself because of the spell vs she convinced him she was in her right mind and not effected by old spell
3. He believed she was still in love with Nick vs she had left Nick
4. She was human vs she was now a hexenbiest (however I believe he would have slept with her regardless of her hexenbiest as long as she made her desires to bed him clear).

Sean didn't pursue her because he's not in love with her but the woman offered him sex, from what I have seen of Sean, he's not so prudent as to turn a woman down unless he himself is not interested. And it's not like the sex was anything more than what it was, She then "died" and came back a killing machine. By then he'd satisfied any curiosity he may have had about Juliette and he knew as Eve she wasn't to be trifled with and was above such things as coupling or maybe even sex. In S5 Sean is depicted as "easy" wanting Adalind even though he was with Rachel, if Eve came to him like in S4 he'd never have turned her down.