Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 04:23 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 04:07 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 03:12 PM)irukandji Wrote: Yep, he should have killed her. His mother would still be alive if he had done that in the first place.

I want to create debates. You agreed with my post too fast. Confused Angel Tongue

But do you really believe there were not another option?

I didn't completely agree with your post, Adriano. For one thing, I don't believe they didn't have time to talk about it. When Juliette first woged, Nick acted all shocked and then left to go for a walk. I think he said something about having to think things through. But yet consider exactly what Nick had time for. He had time to find out Juliette went to Renard. He had time to find out she went to Henrietta. He had time to go out for a walk to think things through. He had time to go to Henrietta. He had time to blabber all of this to Monroe and Rosalee. He had time to tell Hank. He had time to go to work.

He had plenty of time. He just didn't use it to talk to Juliette.

Maybe we are saying the same thing but in another way. What you said can be said about Juliette. She found out about being a hexanbiest. She had time to talk to Nick first. But she decided to first talk to Sean, than talk to Henrietta and after all talk to Nick. Both had time to talk to each other. But both decided to use their time to talk to other people. They didn't decide to talk to each other. That is what I mean when I say they didn't have time to talk to each other. I mean that the time they had they used to talk to other people.

Ok... I will say it in another way. They both had time to talk. But they decided to use that time to talk to other people. They didn't talk to each other. That is what I mean.

We can debate, for example, if Juliette's decision to talk first to Sean than to Nick if this was a good decision or not. But this thread is about trust and Juliette's decision shows she didn't trust Nick. We can debate if Juliette had reasons to trust Nick or not, but my point is that trust depends on both. Since Juliette started not trusting in Nick, it drove to a sequence of events that destroyed the trust both of them should have in each other. I am not judging right and wrong. I trying just to drawn a sequence of events. None of them stop that sequence since it started.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - brandon - 12-11-2016

She stopped trusting Nick as a boyfriend.is the fact that broke with him and laughed it what he said. I think if he had insisted , she would have been worse.a few words she did not know what wanted

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 04:40 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Maybe we are saying the same thing but in another way. What you said can be said about Juliette. She found out about being a hexanbiest. She had time to talk to Nick first. But she decided to first talk to Sean, than talk to Henrietta and after all talk to Nick. Both had time to talk to each other. But both decided to use their time to talk to other people. They didn't decide to talk to each other. That is what I mean when I say they didn't have time to talk to each other. I mean that the time they had they used to talk to other people.

Ok... I will say it in another way. They both had time to talk. But they decided to use that time to talk to other people. They didn't talk to each other. That is what I mean.

We can debate, for example, if Juliette's decision to talk first to Sean than to Nick if this was a good decision or not. But this thread is about trust and Juliette's decision shows she didn't trust Nick. We can debate if Juliette had reasons to trust Nick or not, but my point is that trust depends on both. Since Juliette started not trusting in Nick, it drove to a sequence of events that destroyed the trust both of them should have in each other. I am not judging right and wrong. I trying just to drawn a sequence of events. None of them stop that sequence since it started.

So here's a question. Nick had no problem going to Elizabeth when he lost his Grimm powers. She in turn worked with Rosalee to develop an antidote. Now, he didn't tell Juliette he was doing so, he just did it. Juliette eventually found out, but was not offended or felt mistrust because he didn't tell her he was taking it to Elizabeth.

Was it really a matter of mistrust when Juliette used the same methodology to find out if she could be cured?

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-11-2016

I am not sure it is as much not having the time. It seems more his not sure how to deal with them being a hexenbiest. Since Adalind has got her powers back. She and Nick have not talked about exactly what that means. Currently he is ignoring that Adalind is a hexenbiest. Even when Eve tell him Adalind will not be the same as she used to be, Nicks answer is been there done that. We saw how the done that went. He is also not happy about Adalind being a hexnebiest.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Hell Rell - 12-11-2016

So here's a question. Nick had no problem going to Elizabeth when he lost his Grimm powers. She in turn worked with Rosalee to develop an antidote. Now, he didn't tell Juliette he was doing so, he just did it. Juliette eventually found out, but was not offended or felt mistrust because he didn't tell her he was taking it to Elizabeth.

Was it really a matter of mistrust when Juliette used the same methodology to find out if she could be cured?
[/quote]

I don't remember Nick going to Elizabeth. He met her when he went to visit Renard in the hospital but there wasn't any scene of him asking for her help.

Monroe and Rosalee took it upon themselves to keep searching for a way to return Nick's powers after Juliette asked them not to. They went to the hospital to visit Renard where they met Elizabeth who invited herself along to aid them even though Monroe wasn't enthusiastic about it. They all showed up at Nick's house to tell him they found a solution. Nick seemed a bit surprised to see Elizabeth with them. He found out about there being a way to restore his Grimm abilities with Juliette.

Juliette already knew Monroe and Rosalee were trying to help Nick but didn't know they were working with Elizabeth. The same as Nick. Nick didn't hide anything from Juliette about their friends trying to make him a Grimm again. The only thing he didn't tell her is he really wanted to be a Grimm again which I think he should've done from the start.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: The only thing he didn't tell her is he really wanted to be a Grimm again which I think he should've done from the start.

I never understood why Juliette did not offer to marry Nick if he did not get his powers back. Nick wanted his powers back partly because once he knew about the wesen world he could not go completely back the way it was. If Juliette had sweeten the pot I think he might have not wanted to be a Grimm again.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - rpmaluki - 12-12-2016

(12-11-2016, 11:02 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 08:52 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: The only thing he didn't tell her is he really wanted to be a Grimm again which I think he should've done from the start.

I never understood why Juliette did not offer to marry Nick if he did not get his powers back. Nick wanted his powers back partly because once he knew about the wesen world he could not go completely back the way it was. If Juliette had sweeten the pot I think he might have not wanted to be a Grimm again.
If that was the deal, I don't think so. At that stage, being a Grimm was so ingrained in him he didn't truly feel whole being a regular human anymore. Their marriage, if it happened would have been based on a lie. They wanted to be together but didn't want the same things anymore, a clash of ideals or something. I think in the latter half of their relationship Juliette must have faked her enthusiasm of being with a Grimm, hence the resentment that came through after she became a hexenbiest. I think Nick would have been as equally reticent about being human to make Juliette happy, the same way she was to make him a Grimm again.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-12-2016

Juliette's hesitation was not about Nick being a Grimm. Is was the constant danger his being a Grimm put her and those around him in.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - rpmaluki - 12-12-2016

That's relative, it's still about him being a Grimm. In the beginning, it was about the lies/secrets, then perhaps the fear for his life because of the "monsters" he dealt with because he's a Grimm, by the time she became a hexenbiest it had evolved to his life affecting hers so drastically, mostly because of Adalind and trhe fact that as a Grimm he brought her into her life.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-12-2016

(12-11-2016, 05:50 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 04:40 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Maybe we are saying the same thing but in another way. What you said can be said about Juliette. She found out about being a hexanbiest. She had time to talk to Nick first. But she decided to first talk to Sean, than talk to Henrietta and after all talk to Nick. Both had time to talk to each other. But both decided to use their time to talk to other people. They didn't decide to talk to each other. That is what I mean when I say they didn't have time to talk to each other. I mean that the time they had they used to talk to other people.

I went to grimm wiki to be sure how this all happened. Monroe and Rosalee went to Sean asking for help, not Nick. Sean asked his mother to help them. Not Nick.

I think Juliette was the one who went to Monroe and Rosalee asking them to stop searching for a cure without talking with nick first.

But anyway... The first thing Nick and Juliette had to have was to talk about that situation. They didn't.

And about your question if Juliette asking for help if it was mistrust. She answered that. She said she was afraid of Nick. She said she didn't know what to do. If she trusted Nick she would know that she should first talk to him. She wouldn't be afraid of him. She never trusted him from the first episode of show.