Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Purity - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 05:00 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind was not trying to copy Juliette. But what she was trying to be was what Juliette was. A stay at home uninvolved lover. I do not see Nick wanting Adalind to dress or act like Juliette. But I do expect to see Adalind do things and Nick comment on how Juliette used to do it. Even see Eve do something and Nick remind her how she used to do it. Asking don't you remember. Only to have Eve say yes but being pissed off for Nick wanting her to be Juliette.

Big Grin Adalind was no were close to Juliette, at all. Smile Adalind did not even have any cloths that she had to borrow Nick's shirt which she looked "Admire Me Nick" by the way Big Grin

Adalind spoke more matured than old Juliette did. Patient and lots of knowledge that Nick always admired too. She was totally opposite of Juliette, maybe even better. Juliette character whinned and whinned like a rented mule.....oohhh gosh, I remembered most parts in S1 to S3. She never felt satisfied.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - rpmaluki - 12-10-2016

Juliette wanted to be an active part of Nick's life beyond being his girlfriend and look where it got her. Adalind was happy to be a part of Nick's life (something she honestly didn't expect) and didn't feel compelled to know everything he did, as long he was safe and came home. Juliette didn't truly understand Nick's world as a Grimm and Adalind does but from a different perspective because she is a wesen born and raised. Like I said, these two women are very different to one another there's no need to compare the two claiming one is better than the other, they are driven by very different ideals and circumstances and there's nothing wrong with that. The consequences they've faced because of their actions to/around Nick have lead them to where they are and are happy/as content as they can be with their lot and that's okay.

Is it disappointing that Adalind has been reduced to being a house wife (even with a high paying job)? Yes. She used to be exciting to watch (and I hated her at the time and wished she'd die a horrible death) but I understand that motherhood changed her. At least that is what made me love her as a character, if only they could write her with the same kind of spirit she had before Diana came, then I'd be twice as happy to watch her.

(12-10-2016, 09:05 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Juliette wanted to be an active part of Nick's life beyond being his girlfriend and look where it got her. Adalind was happy to be a part of Nick's life (something she honestly didn't expect) and didn't feel compelled to know everything he did, as long he was safe and came home. Juliette didn't truly understand Nick's world as a Grimm and Adalind does but from a different perspective because she is a wesen born and raised.

Another bulls eye hit. Many times I have said and written this. Adalind was all too well satified and that is more than enough.

Giving you a Rep man +1 Smile

I have been posting on this site for a while now and still don't know how to give people + reps.

(12-10-2016, 09:15 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I have been posting on this site for a while now and still don't know how to give people + reps.

Click on the user's name. top right will be add Rep or so. Smile

(12-10-2016, 09:20 AM)Purity Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 09:15 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: I have been posting on this site for a while now and still don't know how to give people + reps.

Click on the user's name. top right will be add Rep or so. Smile

Thank you.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:05 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Is it disappointing that Adalind has been reduced to being a house wife (even with a high paying job)? Yes. She used to be exciting to watch (and I hated her at the time and wished she'd die a horrible death) but I understand that motherhood changed her. At least that is what made me love her as a character, if only they could write her with the same kind of spirit she had before Diana came, then I'd be twice as happy to watch her.

I had no problem seeing Adalind as a mother before. The reason I think the baby was written into the plot was to soften Adalind's character. A series will sometimes go too far with characters and then has to do something drastic to try and bring that character back into good graces. In my opinion, it crossed the line with Adalind being so obsessed on getting any hexenbiest spirit, she would do anything for it, even hurt an unborn child to the extent that it would become to valuable that she had people fighting for it.

I haven't forgotten what Adalind did to her baby. I don't think a lot of people did.

In fact, the series did turn her into Juliette 2. She sucked up the potion while very pregnant and turned into what the one who bakes cookies, the one who initiates sex, the one who takes his calls and the one who nurtures Kelly. Juliette 2 is now the mousey little housepartner waiting patiently for Nick whenever he comes home from whatever he's doing. And now she's got Diana back. It seems she come full circle.

Well she bake cookies even before Diana came,lol but you have a point.

I'm happy with Adalind the mother, it would be better if she had her own life away from Nick and Renard, just her and the kids is good enough for me.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:36 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: Well she bake cookies even before Diana came,lol but you have a point.

I'm happy with Adalind the mother, it would be better if she had her own life away from Nick and Renard, just her and the kids is good enough for me.

I agree because that gives Adalind a chance to make amends on her own and be her own person. I could forgive a woman who took it all on herself and wanted nothing to do with any other character's good intentions. There is a great strength in being a mother for her children's sake. That would have made her a fine character.

Unfortunately, by having Adalind come into Nick's house, it makes Nick look like the benevolent one, and Adalind like some wayward who'd simply have lived on the street if he hadn't come along.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - jsgrimm45 - 12-10-2016

(12-09-2016, 11:43 PM)syscrash Wrote: Juliette was never going to kill Adalind in the police station. If she was going to kill her she would have walked in exploded Adalind's head and walked out. Just like she did in the restaurant. In the spice shop do you real think she missed Monroe because she was a bad shot. With her abilities she have have taken the gun put it point blank and pulled the trigger. If she was going to kill Monroe why wait till Hank moved him out the way. Nick was standing there for a while. Why would she wait if she wanted him dead. Both times it was an act of intimidation. It was to show she was not someone to mess with. With Adalind she scares her with the knives, then with the statue, then in the station. The result Adalind is deathly afraid of Juliette and now Eve. The spice shop was a continuation of the trailer. She just wanted to piss them off because they where pissing her off.

With Nick and Eve they would never have a good morning honey conversation. That is Juliette Eve is not that kind of person. Eve is a dominate person and will always be dominate. She is capable of being seductive. But like Adalind, being loving does not seem to be in their play book. Think about it each of her actions with Nick have been acts of seduction. That is why I think people see them as having more chemistry. Has anybody else noticed the difference between Nick and Juliette in bed and Nick and Adalind. There are a number of pictures of Nick holding Juliette in bed. Nick and Adalind they are never holding each other. If we see Nick and Eve they also will not be holding each other.
I would ask here did Juliette know she could do that head thing before training with HW? Yes she used it in the fight to save Monroe but that was by need so was she really in control or just do it?

(12-09-2016, 11:28 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Juliette was considered to be a different person when she became a Hexenbiest but the thing that stood out to me the most was how she saw Nick. Nick couldn't realize that this was a completely different Juliette until it was too late but she also stopped seeing him as Nick when she became a Hexenbiest. She saw him as more of a Grimm than she did as Nick, the man whom with she had a serious relationship for several years. Juliette had changed pretty much overnight but there wasn't a noticeable difference in Nick at any point in season 4 yet she was convinced he might kill her without a moment's hesitation.

I interpreted the scene of Juliette revealing herself to Nick as her being more afraid of him killing her, to her credit he did pull out a gun thinking it was Adalind fooling him again, than rejecting her. I can understand why she would be afraid of him rejecting her but I always felt like her fear of him killing her without doing anything wrong was farfetched. I know someone will respond with the irrational fears of a Hexenbiest but I'm not going to sit here and not be critical of this part of the story. I never once bought into the idea that Juliette would truly be that concerned about Nick killing her. Nick didn't see the new Juliette but she didn't see the real Nick either because she was more afraid of what he is rather than who he is.
This is hits the thread right on TRUST. She should have trusted Nick the boyfriend and not feared the Grimm.