Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 11:45 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 11:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='37904' dateline='1481739152']

Is not about trust, it is about being possible.

Nick knew it was possible he was the father. Juilette believed Nick was the father too. Nick kidnapped the first baby, so he was the last person Adalind wanted as the father of her new baby.

Sorry, about my writing.

I'm not sure why this is showing as a quote by me. I was not the author here.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-14-2016

Is not about trust, it is about being possible.

Nick knew it was possible he was the father. Juilette believed Nick was the father too. Nick kidnapped the first baby, so he was the last person Adalind wanted as the father of her new baby.

Sorry, about my writing.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-14-2016

The question about why did they not do a paternity test. That is the least of the things on the show that make you go huh. That fact that Nick has a gun but goes against the varret with a club. Won't even get into explaining the bodies over five seasons. lets talk about finding a dead manticore. How about the ME accepting the strange methods of death. You have Diana who is grwoing at an accelerated rate yet no one has said anything. So no the show does not dot the i or cross the t. They expect you to accept what they say.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-15-2016

(12-14-2016, 11:02 PM)syscrash Wrote: The question about why did they not do a paternity test. That is the least of the things on the show that make you go huh. That fact that Nick has a gun but goes against the varret with a club. Won't even get into explaining the bodies over five seasons. lets talk about finding a dead manticore. How about the ME accepting the strange methods of death. You have Diana who is grwoing at an accelerated rate yet no one has said anything. So no the show does not dot the i or cross the t. They expect you to accept what they say.

I agree with you on all those points. I would add Diana. The show itself said Diana could be Eric's or Sean's. Now she is Sean daughter simple because Adelaind said so (and because Eric is dead).

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-15-2016

Adalind made a point to have sex with Sean. After which she took a pregnancy test to make sure it took. There was never a question about Diana. She needed for the child to be Royal so she claimed Eric then claimed Sean. That way either man would make the child Royal. But the ambiguity would keep her safe. She did the same thing with Kelly. Claiming a father of position would protect her. She was clear about Kelly because she said she knows who she sleep with. Meaning people may think she sleeps around but she knows she doesn't.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 04:58 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind made a point to have sex with Sean. After which she took a pregnancy test to make sure it took. There was never a question about Diana. She needed for the child to be Royal so she claimed Eric then claimed Sean. That way either man would make the child Royal. But the ambiguity would keep her safe. She did the same thing with Kelly. Claiming a father of position would protect her. She was clear about Kelly because she said she knows who she sleep with. Meaning people may think she sleeps around but she knows she doesn't.

It doesn't change the fact that the only prove Sean has that Diana is his daughter is Adelaind words. The only prove Nick has that Kelly is his son is Adelaind word. Sean and Nick have a lot of proves that Adelaind never lied and her word is trustful. (that was a sarcastic joke with Adelaind).

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 07:51 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 04:58 AM)syscrash Wrote: Adalind made a point to have sex with Sean. After which she took a pregnancy test to make sure it took. There was never a question about Diana. She needed for the child to be Royal so she claimed Eric then claimed Sean. That way either man would make the child Royal. But the ambiguity would keep her safe. She did the same thing with Kelly. Claiming a father of position would protect her. She was clear about Kelly because she said she knows who she sleep with. Meaning people may think she sleeps around but she knows she doesn't.

It doesn't change the fact that the only prove Sean has that Diana is his daughter is Adelaind words. The only prove Nick has that Kelly is his son is Adelaind word. Sean and Nick have a lot of proves that Adelaind never lied and her word is trustful. (that was a sarcastic joke with Adelaind).

I assumed that DNA test was done on Kelly the first show of season 5. Nick make a point of visiting Kelly for a long time in the nursery before meeting Adalind which gave him plenty of time to do a test. If the test is positive why bring it up with anyone? Nick does DNA tests all the time at work so this is a no brainer.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - brandon - 12-15-2016

Someone believed Juliette when she spoke to Rosalee in jail?
I do not.
All that was so happy, happy. I see it as false words.
Juliette was angry and keep it.
Did not want to hear Rosalee or talk of the matter in question.
Besides killing a fly.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-17-2016

(12-11-2016, 03:46 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Adriano,
I enjoyed your post. Nick was put into a major dilemma.
He is THE Grimm, but he is not like some of his ancestors. He kills not for what they are (Wesen) but for what they do (crimes and violence). Those Wesen who coexist in peace with Kehrseites are safe. Those who commit violent acts of crime may pay with their lives.
The dilemma with Juliette was that she was his lover and the woman he wanted to marry. She became a hexenbiest and turned to violence and crime. Nick was not able to abandon his love for Juliette and could not kill her. Any other hexenbiest would have encountered the swift blade of the Dēcapitāre.

According to what I get out of Marie's warnings to Nick, the innocent are the ones who should be protected. The ones who commit the violent crimes should pay.

In looking back, I'm not sure Nick's dilemma with Juliette was that she was his lover and the woman he wanted to marry. He seemed very quick to abandon his love for her and any thought of marriage went quickly out the window once she became a hexenbiest.

It's hard to say just how much of Nick is true human and how much is grimm. It makes me wonder if he's really too corrupted by his human side to be a true, full blooded grimm. And, in doing so, he's lost the trust in himself that a grimm would normally have.

If Nick would have remembered his diaries, hexenbiests are manipulative and treacherous. Adalind wouldn't simply be dumbed down to an antagonist, but a nemesis who would need to be killed. Yet the most Nick could do was take her hexenbiest. And still he didn't learn.

When Juliette became a hexenbiest, Nick was set on finding a cure. When he couldn't find a cure, he opted for a temporary solution. But I kept wondering why, What was Nick hoping to accomplish? He showed no love for Juliette during that time, and never brought up what would change if she took the suppression potion. He certainly showed no compassion for her predicament. If anything, he seemed more like a pest than anything else.

If the grimm side of Nick were in full force, he would have killed Juliette the moment she woged. There would have been no other alternative.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - WispyWillow - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 11:17 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 03:46 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Adriano,
I enjoyed your post. Nick was put into a major dilemma.
He is THE Grimm, but he is not like some of his ancestors. He kills not for what they are (Wesen) but for what they do (crimes and violence). Those Wesen who coexist in peace with Kehrseites are safe. Those who commit violent acts of crime may pay with their lives.
The dilemma with Juliette was that she was his lover and the woman he wanted to marry. She became a hexenbiest and turned to violence and crime. Nick was not able to abandon his love for Juliette and could not kill her. Any other hexenbiest would have encountered the swift blade of the Dēcapitāre.

According to what I get out of Marie's warnings to Nick, the innocent are the ones who should be protected. The ones who commit the violent crimes should pay.

In looking back, I'm not sure Nick's dilemma with Juliette was that she was his lover and the woman he wanted to marry. He seemed very quick to abandon his love for her and any thought of marriage went quickly out the window once she became a hexenbiest.

It's hard to say just how much of Nick is true human and how much is grimm. It makes me wonder if he's really too corrupted by his human side to be a true, full blooded grimm. And, in doing so, he's lost the trust in himself that a grimm would normally have.

If Nick would have remembered his diaries, hexenbiests are manipulative and treacherous. Adalind wouldn't simply be dumbed down to an antagonist, but a nemesis who would need to be killed. Yet the most Nick could do was take her hexenbiest. And still he didn't learn.

When Juliette became a hexenbiest, Nick was set on finding a cure. When he couldn't find a cure, he opted for a temporary solution. But I kept wondering why, What was Nick hoping to accomplish? He showed no love for Juliette during that time, and never brought up what would change if she took the suppression potion. He certainly showed no compassion for her predicament. If anything, he seemed more like a pest than anything else.

If the grimm side of Nick were in full force, he would have killed Juliette the moment she woged. There would have been no other alternative.

nick went to kill adalind. rosalie told him he had to kill her in a specific way to save hank. nick was shocked that adalind was still alive after removing her powers.