Grimm Forum
TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea (/Thread-TRUST-and-who-has-it-syscrash-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - syscrash - 12-12-2016

I do not see Nick and Juliette having a trust issue. After season one they may have omitted telling each other things. But when asked they have not lied to each other or tried to deceive each other. Even the mantocre issue. Juliette did not lie she just failed to fill in the blanks. Juliette excuse of he missed. Well he did. He tried to stab her and stabbed himself. She just failed to say she caused him to miss. With Nick and Adlind they straight out lie to each other. Some of your examples are that of faith not really issues of trust or mistrust.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - izzy - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 08:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: I do not see Nick and Juliette having a trust issue. After season one they may have omitted telling each other things. But when asked they have not lied to each other or tried to deceive each other. Even the mantocre issue. Juliette did not lie she just failed to fill in the blanks.

LOL...oh my gosh you are killing me...thanks I needed that.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - MarylikesGrimm - 12-12-2016

(12-12-2016, 08:32 PM)syscrash Wrote: I do not see Nick and Juliette having a trust issue. After season one they may have omitted telling each other things. But when asked they have not lied to each other or tried to deceive each other. Even the mantocre issue. Juliette did not lie she just failed to fill in the blanks. Juliette excuse of he missed. Well he did. He tried to stab her and stabbed himself. She just failed to say she caused him to miss. With Nick and Adlind they straight out lie to each other. Some of your examples are that of faith not really issues of trust or mistrust.

Nick does not trust Eve/Juliette with Adalind and Kelly yet. In season six we will see if Eve/Juliette can change and be supportive of them and not just say I will not kill them. I hope she can. I want Eve/Juliette and Adalind to be able to work together after Blind Love (middle show) if not sooner.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-13-2016

(12-12-2016, 08:01 PM)irukandji Wrote: I'm glad you explained this, Adriano and it has also given me pause to think about my posts. While your posts were based on trust and mistrust, even though I stated differently I can see now that mine were not based on trust or mistrust. Mine were based more on actions and reactions. For instance, I don't see a trust/mistrust issue when Juliette went to see Renard. Juliette's a smart and methodical character. She would have thought things through and going to Renard was a logical move. Nick reacted to her going to Renard, but he didn't mistrust her because she did so.

Likewise, Nick was not showing a mistrust issue when he pulled his gun on her. He did not show a mistrust issue when he walked out. He was reacting to her woge.
I hope this makes sense.

It really make sense. I completely agree with you that if we just see things as action and reaction sequence of events it has nothing to do with trust, apparently. But I think we can mix the two things to have a more completely idea of the picture. Let me try to explain better what I mean.

Juliette going to Sean is not a trust action. You are right. But how Nick interpreted that action and reacted to each will be affected by how much Nick trusted Juliette. I know there will be a lot of other variables affecting Nick's reactions. But since this thread is about trust I a focusing on trust.

If Nick trusted Juliette and believed she trusted him he would be OK with the fact she went first to Sean. The same is about Juliette when Nick went away for a walk. If she treated him she would think something like "ok, he needs time to organizze his thoughts. When he came back we talk about it".

One example someone wrote is about Adelaind. I think jsgrimm45 wrote that Rosalee told Nick Adelaind recovered her powers. Nick didn't asked her about it. He waited for Adelaind to him when she was ready for it. I think Nick didn't trust Adelaind at that time but he gave her a chance and she told him in her time. That was a small action (and reaction) in the direction of creating trust between them.

The sequence of actions and reactions (again, I am not judging if the reactions were bad or good, just their effects), in my opinion created the mistrust between them. Just to be clear, I think the mistrust is prior to the hexanbiest transformation event.

Note: I am not saying that you way of viewing things is wrong and my is correctly. It is completely the opposite. I think your way is completely right. What I am doing is using your way of viewing things (action and reaction) to show how I see it supporting my way of viewing things (trust and mistrust). Because in the end I think it is all connected in a certain way.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - brandon - 12-13-2016

The scene in which Rosalee from the hotel- the honeymoon- refers to the headaches of Juliette , Nick looks at her and asks nothing. Same attitude with Adalind. He already knows it and expects her to tell him. Does not bother her or reproach her. I would say that it is his way of being.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - irukandji - 12-13-2016

I have been thinking about Nick's trust and his mother. What kind of trust do you think he has in his mother? I don't mean giving her the coins, I'm talking about son to mother. I, for one, don't see a lot of trust and I'm wondering if it's due to the issue that his mother lied to him about her death.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - jsgrimm45 - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 10:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: I have been thinking about Nick's trust and his mother. What kind of trust do you think he has in his mother? I don't mean giving her the coins, I'm talking about son to mother. I, for one, don't see a lot of trust and I'm wondering if it's due to the issue that his mother lied to him about her death.
Interesting twist to the thread hadn't thought about this angle. We seen a couple of ways to look at this. One Kelly wanted to rush in and take Diana when they were at Renard home, Nick stopped her, is that trust between them or just a different way to do thing? In their fight scene they worked together but was there any trust?

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 12-13-2016

(12-13-2016, 10:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: I have been thinking about Nick's trust and his mother. What kind of trust do you think he has in his mother? I don't mean giving her the coins, I'm talking about son to mother. I, for one, don't see a lot of trust and I'm wondering if it's due to the issue that his mother lied to him about her death.

I am here again... Big Grin

I think this is a hard question because the show didn’t give us much information. But based only on what we have, I would say Nick trusted Marie as mother in place of Kelly for the simply reason she left him and she wasn’t his mother in her actions (only in the DNA).

We can’t say what happened before Kelly faked her death. But I would understand Nick if he had no trust on Kelly after that.

But again, at least for a while, I don’t think we can say much. Nick hadn’t much time to talk to Kelly so we have information to analyse. What we can say is that Nick gave Kelly the coins (as you already said). Nick agreed with Kelly about taking Diana from Adelaind. But I think that was more Sean’s decision as father than Nick’s one.

I would like to read your thoughts about this because I only have questions.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - brandon - 12-13-2016

I see this as the case of children adopted. Mothers decide that other people take better care of them. Never asked a question about Farley. Maybe Nick thinks his mother would lie about it.forgive her but has not forgotten.

RE: TRUST and who has it @syscrash idea - rpmaluki - 12-13-2016

I don't understand how the show didn't have Nick and Kelly sit down and actually talk about what she did to him when he was only a child. It's not realistic at all. He should be hurt, angry but he basically moved on like it was nothing.