Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - jsgrimm45 - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 04:42 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 04:36 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: The pictures of the WWII Zerstorer looks to be what we would call a Destroyer class ship so the name means the Destroyer, someone help me here wasn't there some tale or story about the Destroyer? I know I read this somewhere or seen it is some monster movie and not Conan the destroyer movie.

Now how to defeat this being. note what it call Nick, dēcapitāre so does that mean something?

That was what they called Grimms back through the centuries because they usually killed a monster by cutting off it's head..so this Zerstorer lived along time ago to call Nick by his true name
and it was Conan the barbarian lol not the destroyer
You're right be a while mind not what it once was. LOL

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Grimmbiest11 - 03-18-2017

I don't think some of the characters are going to be dead-dead per se. Perhaps they'll be in that other world so when the producers or other parties decide to revisit the series at some point in the future they can just find a way to bring them all back without bizarre resurrections which are hard to explain. Alternate realms make it easier to bring back characters.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Kathryn Wooten - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 06:46 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: I don't think some of the characters are going to be dead-dead per se. Perhaps they'll be in that other world so when the producers or other parties decide to revisit the series at some point in the future they can just find a way to bring them all back without bizarre resurrections which are hard to explain. Alternate realms make it easier to bring back characters.

Remember they were taking about whether Eve and Nick was live on the other side...to make your theory work the Zerstorer would be living in their world with Diana..I assume he does not want to go back..to his own time

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Grimmbiest11 - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 06:50 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 06:46 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: I don't think some of the characters are going to be dead-dead per se. Perhaps they'll be in that other world so when the producers or other parties decide to revisit the series at some point in the future they can just find a way to bring them all back without bizarre resurrections which are hard to explain. Alternate realms make it easier to bring back characters.

Remember they were taking about whether Eve and Nick was live on the other side...to make your theory work the Zerstorer would be living in their world with Diana..I assume he does not want to go back..to his own time

It's pretty clear leather pants is going to die and vanish from existence one way or the other but he will not die alone because others will die trying to fight him. He's not exactly human or wesen so I guess if he dies it will be by some magic that will make sure he won't come back again.
The other way would be to destroy that hell like realm with barbaric wesen so the Zerstorer won't have a chance to live again . If there's a hell I'm pretty sure there's also a heaven where the 'pure souls go'. I noticed they touched on all aspects in the episode.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - WispyWillow - 03-21-2017

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/goodbye-to-grimm-star-david-giuntoli-talks-fans-finding-love-series-finale/

RT: Describe the emotions on the set that final day of taping.

Giuntoli: We film in Oregon, and it was a death to a TV show befitting of the Oregon hospice care laws. We knew we were getting a final season, so there was no ambiguity there. We had that entire last year to grieve and prepare ourselves for the loss and also the next steps. We had wrapped a couple of our cast members a little early [you’ll find out who on March 24]. On that final day… it was very sad and touching — tears and a lot of love there. It was beautiful, and we’ve seen each other since then already. We refuse to stop partying together.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-21-2017

(03-18-2017, 04:42 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: and it was Conan the barbarian lol not the destroyer

The second Conan movie was Conan the Destroyer.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-23-2017

In the last episode they referred to the other world as a place run by wesen. Back when Sean was trying to sell Nick on BC. He said it would be a world run by wesen. That it would be more violent. Is the other world what BC had in mind.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Kathryn Wooten - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 05:31 PM)syscrash Wrote: In the last episode they referred to the other world as a place run by wesen. Back when Sean was trying to sell Nick on BC. He said it would be a world run by wesen. That it would be more violent. Is the other world what BC had in mind.

I was just saying if BC was still alive he would love Zeatorers rule however..he would no longer be in charge..I do not think B would like that

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Robyn - 03-24-2017

Quote:In the last episode they referred to the other world as a place run by wesen. Back when Sean was trying to sell Nick on BC. He said it would be a world run by wesen. That it would be more violent. Is the other world what BC had in mind.
I don’t think that’s exactly what they had in mind, rather, a world dominated by Wesen and exclusively governed by the top tier of BC. Agree it would have been more violent by nature, but I think BC envisioned a more structured environment than what we saw in the other world.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Kathryn Wooten - 03-24-2017

(03-24-2017, 05:13 AM)Robyn Wrote:
Quote:In the last episode they referred to the other world as a place run by wesen. Back when Sean was trying to sell Nick on BC. He said it would be a world run by wesen. That it would be more violent. Is the other world what BC had in mind.
I don’t think that’s exactly what they had in mind, rather, a world dominated by Wesen and exclusively governed by the top tier of BC. Agree it would have been more violent by nature, but I think BC envisioned a more structured environment than what we saw in the other world.

If I am not mistaken before Renard had to kill Miesner ..Miesner told Renard that there would be no humans only Wesens