Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E12-Zerst%C3%B6rer-Shrugged)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 01-17-2017

Grimm has a number of people who they use to play morphed wesen. Usually, they're not credited because they don't have lines (the actors portraying the non-morphed characters do the dialog). Sometimes, the morphed wesen is supposed to have a voice that's very different, so they'll do the morphed wesen's dialog and get credited. Or a third actor will, and be credited for it. Basically, whoever does lines gets credited.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - MarylikesGrimm - 02-10-2017

(01-17-2017, 11:04 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Grimm has a number of people who they use to play morphed wesen. Usually, they're not credited because they don't have lines (the actors portraying the non-morphed characters do the dialog). Sometimes, the morphed wesen is supposed to have a voice that's very different, so they'll do the morphed wesen's dialog and get credited. Or a third actor will, and be credited for it. Basically, whoever does lines gets credited.

This is shown on March 24 so this must ep must show us what the cloth and stick are suppose do on that date. Does that make sense?

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - sasquatch - 03-17-2017

So it looks like that Will Traval, whom people thought may have been adult Kelly is actually non-morphed Zerstorer. You can see in the preview for this episode going through the mirror and you can tell it's him.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - rpmaluki - 03-17-2017

Yes, he's playing the monster. It was fun though, thinking he could be a grown up Kelly.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - MarylikesGrimm - 03-17-2017

(03-17-2017, 09:29 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: Yes, he's playing the monster. It was fun though, thinking he could be a grown up Kelly.

They changed Wil's hair color and shaved his beard and used makeup to made him look like baby Kelly. Even if this was misleading G&K did it on purpose.

Next show it looks like we find out what Kelly is.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - FaceInTheCrowd - 03-17-2017

"May be the devil, and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape."

Perhaps Zerstörer is attempting to mimic the coloration of his intended bride.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Purity - 03-17-2017

What is going to play well for the Scoobies is, they have pulled Zerstorer to thier domain, thier world. Should give Nick some upper hand whilst holding the the stick to fight, since the stick refused to go with Nick to the other world.

There is going to be alot of Supernatural magic at play here between Nick and Zerstorer. Something unique is going to happen to Nick. He might end up to be the most powerful Grimm ever.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - syscrash - 03-17-2017

The promo of the guy from the other world as he is coming through the mirror sure looks like Wil Travel.

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - Grimmbiest11 - 03-17-2017

I did not for the life of me ever imagine Will Traval would be playing adult Kelly. I always knew he would be the villain

I did tell people here that eventually the Zerstorer would confront Diana when people talked about Sean and Adalind hiding with the kids. In the promo, skull guy looks like he's broken into her room. I'm not sure what's creepier, the bride intentions or straight up snatching her from her cradle figuratively speaking

RE: Spoilers: S6E12 Zerstörer Shrugged - izzy - 03-18-2017

(03-17-2017, 09:38 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: Next show it looks like we find out what Kelly is.

I am still voting: Wu's son