Grimm Forum
Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed (/Thread-Spoilers-S6E06-Breakfast-in-Bed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

I can imagine the scene when Stefania returns...

Stefania:
I have a contract with your mother, child. You are my property now. Come with me.

Diana:
Okay. I'll just get my dolls....

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - syscrash - 02-11-2017

This is the first episode where Nick was able to snap a neck with ease. He was truly his mothers child. I thought Nicks answer for the second choice was great. As he took his badge and gun off. He goes like you said I am a grimm one less alpe in the world who is going to lose any sleep over that. What is amazing is for five season Nick has been trying to play down that Grimm reputation.

In think it is interesting the difference in how Hank and Monroe reacted to the woman's death. With Monroe nothing she was just dead. With Hank you saw the shock of this woman is dead. Something I have pointed out before. Wesen see death a lot different the humans. They see it as part of life. The humans on the show always have a reaction to seeing someone dead.

Last episode that had the hippo wesen take out the Ataktos Fuse wesen which was humorous. Now they have the guy in the wheel chair. We think he is the villain. Turns out he is literally a red hearing. Is this what we can expect in the rest of the episodes. the WOW ends with a joke.

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - rpmaluki - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 12:07 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I can imagine the scene when Stefania returns...

Stefania:
I have a contract with your mother, child. You are my property now. Come with me.

Diana:
Stefania was a broker for the Royals. Personally she'd have to go to Viktor for compensation because he allowed Meisner to take Diana away. Didn't Meisner and Viktor make some sort of deal after the death of the king?

(02-11-2017, 12:12 AM)syscrash Wrote: This is the first episode where Nick was able to snap a neck with ease. He was truly his mothers child. I thought Nicks answer for the second choice was great. As he took his badge and gun off. He goes like you said I am a grimm one less alpe in the world who is going to lose any sleep over that. What is amazing is for five season Nick has been trying to play down that Grimm reputation.

In think it is interesting the difference in how Hank and Monroe reacted to the woman's death. With Monroe nothing she was just dead. With Hank you saw the shock of this woman is dead. Something I have pointed out before. Wesen see death a lot different the humans. They see it as part of life. The humans on the show always have a reaction to seeing someone dead.
Nick has been becoming more of a typical Grimm and less of a cop for a while now and it's growing. I think he'll retain that aspect of protecting the innocent but he'll no longer show mercy or hesitate in killing those he deems bad. He will probably become more cold in carrying that part of his Grimm duties, much like a typical Grimm that isn't friends with wesen.

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - FaceInTheCrowd - 02-11-2017

I'm thinking that this behavior on Nick"s part in the same episode in which Eve and Rosales wonder why the seven knights buried the stick is too obvious not to be related.

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - rpmaluki - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 02:19 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I'm thinking that this behavior on Nick"s part in the same episode in which Eve and Rosales wonder why the seven knights buried the stick is too obvious not to be related.
I think they may have discovered worse side effects that a simple addiction to the stick. We've been told Nick's situation will only get worse, so even though the stick has saved three lives on the show thus far, it may have its own agenda or something and uses Grimms as conduits since they are the only ones we've seen handle the stick directly without suffering the kind of rejection Eve felt when the stick burnt her hand, among other things or what happened with the SERT officer that took the stick from Nick.

RE: Spoilers: S6E06 Breakfast in Bed - jsgrimm45 - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 01:58 AM)rpmaluki Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 12:07 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: I can imagine the scene when Stefania returns...

Stefania:

Diana:
Stefania was a broker for the Royals. Personally she'd have to go to Viktor for compensation because he allowed Meisner to take Diana away. Didn't Meisner and Viktor make some sort of deal after the death of the king?

(02-11-2017, 12:12 AM)syscrash Wrote: This is the first episode where Nick was able to snap a neck with ease. He was truly his mothers child. I thought Nicks answer for the second choice was great. As he took his badge and gun off. He goes like you said I am a grimm one less alpe in the world who is going to lose any sleep over that. What is amazing is for five season Nick has been trying to play down that Grimm reputation.

Nick has been becoming more of a typical Grimm and less of a cop for a while now and it's growing. I think he'll retain that aspect of protecting the innocent but he'll no longer show mercy or hesitate in killing those he deems bad. He will probably become more cold in carrying that part of his Grimm duties, much like a typical Grimm that isn't friends with wesen.
Thank forum I didn't think about how easy he kill the hotel manager, who hadn't really done anything as far as we know. Missed the new Nick angle completely. Owner I wait and see if this is now a thing on that one she did attack him first.