Grimm Forum
Nick's blood and Renard - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick's blood and Renard (/Thread-Nick-s-blood-and-Renard)

Pages: 1 2

Nick's blood and Renard - Kathryn Wooten - 09-22-2016

I recall Nick used his blood to break the spell of the dangerous desire of Renard and Juliette....Juliette had a weird reaction after she dranked the potion....she saw large holes in her house floor and seeing visions of Nick...all Renard had was a night mare about waking up with Juliette turning into a old hag in his bed then nothing. Did I miss something? Because Renard was a wesen that the potion did not effect him like juliette

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I recall Nick used his blood to break the spell of the dangerous desire of Renard and Juliette....Juliette had a weird reaction after she dranked the potion....she saw large holes in her house floor and seeing visions of Nick...all Renard had was a night mare about waking up with Juliette turning into a old hag in his bed then nothing. Did I miss something? Because Renard was a wesen that the potion did not effect him like juliette

One point I remember in that scene is that only juliette drunk Nick's blood. In the potion they give to Sean, there was no nick's blood on it.

Another point is that Juliette was under the memory speel that was broken in that moment. Sean was just (if I can say that) attracted to Juliette. What I mean is that Juliette was under a stronger speel than Sean was.

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - New Guy - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:58 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 11:49 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: I recall Nick used his blood to break the spell of the dangerous desire of Renard and Juliette....Juliette had a weird reaction after she dranked the potion....she saw large holes in her house floor and seeing visions of Nick...all Renard had was a night mare about waking up with Juliette turning into a old hag in his bed then nothing. Did I miss something? Because Renard was a wesen that the potion did not effect him like juliette

One point I remember in that scene is that only juliette drunk Nick's blood. In the potion they give to Sean, there was no nick's blood on it.

Another point is that Juliette was under the memory speel that was broken in that moment. Sean was just (if I can say that) attracted to Juliette. What I mean is that Juliette was under a stronger speel than Sean was.
Hi Adriano and Kathryn,
IMO, Juliette's "dangerous desire" spell was never broken. Recall in 4.17 Hibernaculum:
Quote:Renard: I met the new Prince in town.
Juliette: Is Adalind with him?
Renard: Why?
Juliette: I'm gonna kill her.
Renard: Good idea. She's at the Deluxe Hotel. Careful, though. Kenneth is not Viktor.
Juliette: Apparently. [She starts unbuttoning her shirt]
Renard: What are you doing?
Juliette: Finishing what we started. [She takes her shirt off. She then touches Renard's lip] Does that hurt?
Renard: [He grabs Juliette's wrist] Yeah.
Juliette: So will this.
Renard: Good. [He and Juliette start kissing]
Will Nick learn about the encounter with Renard? Kenneth told him why the bed was messed up. The season 6 teasers imply the return of Juliette. If HW is gone will she be a "working girl?" She already has several hooker wigs. Will Renard be her pimp?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2008/09/sex_for_sale_rules_82nd_avenue.html
New Guy

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - syscrash - 09-22-2016

Juliette seeing the holes where a representation of what was lost. As she started filling in the holes in her memory the holes went away. Her next step was to organize her thoughts. Sean only had to remove the desire. Seeing Juliette as an old hag was his no longer having the desire.

Juliette having sex with Sean had nothing to do with the potion. It did not have anything to do with desire. We have seen in Adalind a number of times. Seduction is a normal occurrence with hexenbiest. Their is nothing emotional about it.

I am surprised that they did not have Eve use her ability to seduce. Especially after Henrietta made a point of how good she would be at it. There is an argument that could be made that sex with Sean was one time. Since he was ready to through her out but she seduced him into having sex. Then there was sex with Kenneth, someone that comes accross that no female could get to him. At least Adalind couldn't.

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - izzy - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 12:59 PM)New Guy Wrote: Will Nick learn about the encounter with Renard? Kenneth told him why the bed was messed up. The season 6 teasers imply the return of Juliette. If HW is gone will she be a "working girl?" She already has several hooker wigs. Will Renard be her pimp?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2008/09/sex_for_sale_rules_82nd_avenue.html
New Guy

LOL - oh gosh you are killing me here - oh my...LOL...

Thanks NewGuy...

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 09-22-2016

I am wondering why Nick has not tried to take Sean powers with his blood. Any reason he could not?

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - Kathryn Wooten - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 04:10 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

I am wondering why Nick has not tried to take Sean powers with his blood. Any reason he could not?

Adalind was a 100% hexenbeast and what Nick did was for Hexenbiest...I assume Sean hasa weakness, but I do not believe it is mixing blood of a grimm

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - syscrash - 09-22-2016

Sean being a zauberbiest has never been an issue with Nick. There is nothing that Sean did that required him to be a zauberbiest. So what advantage would taking Sean's powers have. especially since Sean has not extra powers.

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - MarylikesGrimm - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 04:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: Sean being a zauberbiest has never been an issue with Nick. There is nothing that Sean did that required him to be a zauberbiest. So what advantage would taking Sean's powers have. especially since Sean has not extra powers.

It would hurt him politically with groups like Black Claw that require you to be wesen.

RE: Nick's blood and Renard - jsgrimm45 - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 04:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 04:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: Sean being a zauberbiest has never been an issue with Nick. There is nothing that Sean did that required him to be a zauberbiest. So what advantage would taking Sean's powers have. especially since Sean has not extra powers.

It would hurt him politically with groups like Black Claw that require you to be wesen.
Good point on the political part of BC. We have never read a book nor has Monroe or Rosalee said there was any will to take a half zauberbiest power. Now because Sean wasn't an enemy was a need to check so now maybe there is?