Grimm Forum
Grimm blood and hexenbiest - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 6 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-6-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Grimm blood and hexenbiest (/Thread-Grimm-blood-and-hexenbiest)

Pages: 1 2 3

Grimm blood and hexenbiest - jsgrimm45 - 09-21-2016

Give @irukandji credit for this thread. In a post she talked about Grimm blood and hexenbiest. This calls for thinking we know if a human and hexenbiest have a child it likely will be half Zauberbiest or that is what Sean is. We don't know how full Zauberbiest are born. So as I've posted before could a Grimm and hexenbiest be the way to get a full Zauberbiest?

In her post she (paraphrasing) what is the how is of Grimm blood and ending the hexenbiest spirit. So got to think this may only be likely because somehow Grimm's and hexenbiest are connected.

Could this be because even a hexenbiest has Grimm blood pathology so if you put a different Grimm blood into a hexenbiest you have say allergic reaction like a wrong blood transfusion. That is why once done that Grimm's blood or any Grimm's blood no long works because now the hexenbiest (or any hexenbiest for that line) has immunity? That is why Nick's blood wouldn't help Juliette.

So now for the big question Kelly add some what if's on Kelly and full Zauberbiest?

Thoughts ideas?

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - New Guy - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 07:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Give @irukandji credit for this thread. In a post she talked about Grimm blood and hexenbiest. This calls for thinking we know if a human and hexenbiest have a child it likely will be half Zauberbiest or that is what Sean is. We don't know how full Zauberbiest are born. So as I've posted before could a Grimm and hexenbiest be the way to get a full Zauberbiest?

In her post she (paraphrasing) what is the how is of Grimm blood and ending the hexenbiest spirit. So got to think this may only be likely because somehow Grimm's and hexenbiest are connected.

Could this be because even a hexenbiest has Grimm blood pathology so if you put a different Grimm blood into a hexenbiest you have say allergic reaction like a wrong blood transfusion. That is why once done that Grimm's blood or any Grimm's blood no long works because now the hexenbiest (or any hexenbiest for that line) has immunity? That is why Nick's blood wouldn't help Juliette.

So now for the big question Kelly add some what if's on Kelly and full Zauberbiest?

Thoughts ideas?
Hi JS,
I distrust Renard, Elizabeth and Henrietta. If Elizabeth concocted the re-Grimm potion to include a hexen side effect on Juliette would that serve a purpose for Slimy Sean? Hexen/Zauberbiests have a reputation for deceit. What if Henrietta lied about the blood of a Grimm antidote? Why didn't the Scoobies try Nick's blood to confirm? Why didn't they try Trubel's blood?
What if some of Nick's blood got ingested by FrankenEve and the stick healed her wound, but his blood killed the hexen?
If Juliette is dead (the writers never backed off that claim) what would the un-hexened FrankenEve become? I would vote for her to revert to Juliette, who is dead. Then Nick can at long last bury her.
New Guy

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - syscrash - 09-21-2016

Eve losing her hexenbiest would not change her from being Eve. That same as Adalind losing her hexenbiest twice did not change her from being Adalind. Think of it this way once an alcoholic you are always an alcoholic even if you do not take another drink.

As for Grimm blood not working. After Adalind ingested Grimm blood she is now immune to it. So anything that is a product of Adalind would also be immune. That would include Juliette, Diana, and Kelly.

Their is something interesting about Adalind and Juliette. The connection they have. Diana felt it. Adalind felt it when Eve was dying. After the stick is there still the connection. What ever happened to the connection Adalind had with Nick. Does that mean Eve has the same connection with Nick.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 07:13 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: Give @irukandji credit for this thread. In a post she talked about Grimm blood and hexenbiest. This calls for thinking we know if a human and hexenbiest have a child it likely will be half Zauberbiest or that is what Sean is. We don't know how full Zauberbiest are born. So as I've posted before could a Grimm and hexenbiest be the way to get a full Zauberbiest?

Thoughts ideas?

We have debated in the past about Grimm being a special kind of wesen, or about grimm being more close to wesen than to a normal human.
I like this idea. If Grimm is a special type of wesen, how this would affect your blood question?
I think another point to be considered. Grimm apparently gets powers from wesen they interacts with. The zombie effect. The super hearing effect. I think that Nick loosing his powers was close to same thing about hexanbiests. Maybe Nick transferred hexanbists powers to Juliette and that is how she became Hexenett. I would like to see those questions to be explored in the show.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - rpmaluki - 09-21-2016

It makes sense that Grimms are types of wesen, Conrad did say Nick was a part of their world however antagonist that role may be. As Grimms hunt wesen, reapers hunt Grimms and they are wesen, right? It's like the circle of life or something. Humans are the only outsiders in this world.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - irukandji - 09-21-2016

Thoughts ideas?

Thanks for the acknowledgement, js. I tend to believe that a hexenbiest and a zauerbiest need to mate in order to produce a hexenbiest/zauerbiest. Your post brings up a question. What is the difference between a full blooded zauerbiest and a half-blooded zauerbiest? When Renard woges, he retains the corpse like appearance, so there's no way to differentiate if he is a full-blooded or half-blooded zauerbiest.

I tend to believe that Grimms are not wesen, but another species of human, separate and apart. Apparently there is some type of history because we know wesen originated around approximately 5000 years ago. If they had been a species of wesen, I think there would have been some writings to that effect.

As to little Kelly, I don't see how he'd be zauerbiest or grimm. It seems the two species would cancel one another out, and so little Kelly would come out as just a human. I can't recall what Monroe said happens when two species of wesen mate. It seems to me the two species would cancel one another out as well. but I thought he mentioned something about hybrids.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - izzy - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: I tend to believe that Grimms are not wesen, but another species of human, separate and apart. Apparently there is some type of history because we know wesen originated around approximately 5000 years ago. If they had been a species of wesen, I think there would have been some writings to that effect.

I have yet to see anything inherently good about Grimms. And I don't see wesen as out of the human race any more than I see Aborigines as out of the human race, rather a subgroup within. To taht end, this thing with wesen and Grimms seems about the same as the the thing between Christians and Muslims with Nick and Monroe taking the Obama-Clinton believing they can all just get along as a group just because a couple outliers are able to.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 02:56 PM)irukandji Wrote: What is the difference between a full blooded zauerbiest and a half-blooded zauerbiest? When Renard woges, he retains the corpse like appearance, so there's no way to differentiate if he is a full-blooded or half-blooded zauerbiest.

If I am not wrong when Sean woges his face is just partially in the corpse like appearance. While Conrad (Zauberbiest), Adelaind and the others hexanbiests of the show a full face corpse like appearance. I think that is how the writers show a half/zauberbist (Sean) and a full Zauberbiest (Conrad). Another point is that Sean never showed any of the Zauberbiest/Hexanbiest powers (as far as I remember) while Conrad showed to be a powerful Zauberbiest. It was debated in the forum that maybe Sean didn’t want to study about his zauberbiest half since he is a royal.

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - izzy - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 03:11 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: It was debated in the forum that maybe Sean didn’t want to study about his zauberbiest half since he is a royal.

I think it is personality trait. Renard means FOX in French and Sean has always been a brooding, plotting, sly personality type. Why would you tip your hand when you need not to.

It appears a Zauberbiest is far more powerful than a Hexanbiest (and likely far more rare) and more than a match for a GRIMM.

And as we have seen Sean as a half Zauberbiest can easily hang with Nick.

I just think Renard has always kept his abilities close to the vest: Sly like fox.

Reference:

http://www.behindthename.com/name/renard

Given Name RENARD
USAGE: French (Rare)
PRONOUNCED: rə-NAR [key]
Meaning & History
French form of REYNARD. Because of the medieval character Reynard the Fox, renard became a French word meaning "fox

RE: Grimm blood and hexenbiest - syscrash - 09-21-2016

I don't think Grimms are wesen. Though they are part of the wesen world just like some of the others like the aswange. The show does not make a clear distinction of what makes a wesen. The one thing in common all wesen's woges represent some type of animal. I have never heard the show refer to hexenbiest as wesen which might make them like aswange's. A member of the wesen world but not actually wesen.