Grimm Forum
Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 (/Thread-Something-Elizabeth-said-may-be-in-play-in-season-5-and-6)

Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - jsgrimm45 - 08-15-2016

Elizabeth said the potion Adalind use could have unintended problems. Like the link we seen with Adalind and Nick is that and did that link lead to some of the things in season 5? In season 5 we seen a link between Eve and Adalind at times could that link be because Juliette used the same potion to help Nick?

So will this link now the Nick used the relic to heal Eve have effect on Adalind, because the relic healed him and Eve?

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - Nicholas White - 08-15-2016

No. Otherwise by that logic Nick would be able to use Adalind's Hexebiest powers or vice versa. Or when Adalind suppressed her powers Nick's powers would have also been suppressed. The link is simply communication based. Nothing more.

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - jsgrimm45 - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 11:45 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: No. Otherwise by that logic Nick would be able to use Adalind's Hexebiest powers or vice versa. Or when Adalind suppressed her powers Nick's powers would have also been suppressed. The link is simply communication based. Nothing more.
We been told that the relic has some type of downside but we haven't seen it yet so maybe this is one of the downsides to the use. Because in someway all three are linked this would make a good downside, the link could now increase this como link.

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - Robyn - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 01:59 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 11:45 AM)Nicholas White Wrote: No. Otherwise by that logic Nick would be able to use Adalind's Hexebiest powers or vice versa. Or when Adalind suppressed her powers Nick's powers would have also been suppressed. The link is simply communication based. Nothing more.
We been told that the relic has some type of downside but we haven't seen it yet so maybe this is one of the downsides to the use. Because in someway all three are linked this would make a good downside, the link could now increase this como link.
Henrietta also questioned if Adalind knew the spell might create a link with Nick. But the only example of a link that I remember is when Viktor had Adalind in the dungeon, she & Nick briefly changed places. Did Eve technically have a mental link with Adalind or did she link with Diana who was contacting Adalind? At the time, I didn't consider a link between Eve & Diana or Eve & Adalind because of the spell, but rather, two powerful Hexenbiest capable of creating a mental link. I know that in the finale, Adalind sensed something had happened to Eve, but still not sure if it's Eve/Adalind or Adalind/Diana/Eve. If there was a Nick/Adalind link wouldn't Adalind have sensed Nick's multiple injuries/near-death experiences?

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - MarylikesGrimm - 08-28-2016

(08-15-2016, 03:03 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 01:59 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
Henrietta also questioned if Adalind knew the spell might create a link with Nick. But the only example of a link that I remember is when Viktor had Adalind in the dungeon, she & Nick briefly changed places. Did Eve technically have a mental link with Adalind or did she link with Diana who was contacting Adalind? At the time, I didn't consider a link between Eve & Diana or Eve & Adalind because of the spell, but rather, two powerful Hexenbiest capable of creating a mental link. I know that in the finale, Adalind sensed something had happened to Eve, but still not sure if it's Eve/Adalind or Adalind/Diana/Eve. If there was a Nick/Adalind link wouldn't Adalind have sensed Nick's multiple injuries/near-death experiences?

After Nick got his Grimm powers back the only Nick/Adalind link, I see, might be related to these spells is their baby.

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - FaceInTheCrowd - 08-28-2016

Nick used his blood to take away Adalind's powers. She got them back, but the effects of Nick's blood remain, because Nick can't use that trick on her again.

Adalind used her own blood and Juliette's hair to make her doppelganger potion, which put some of Juliette into Adalind.

Then Juliette took the potion to become Adalind, which put some of Adalind and Nick into Juliette.

Which means that Adalind and Juliette/Eve both have some of each other and some of Nick in them. Likewise, baby Kelly.

Oh, and just to make things really complicated, it's likely that Adalind, Diana and Kelly also have a bit of Frau Pech in them as well.

RE: Something Elizabeth said may be in play in season 5 and 6 - brandon - 08-31-2016

I would have liked to come back and tell them that Juliette could again be human,just that they did not see or her.as they forgot some detail.