Grimm Forum
Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette (/Thread-Nick-and-Adalind-s-relationship-is-a-slap-in-the-face-to-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Devegs - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 06:21 PM)Robyn Wrote: It probably has less to do with what anyone did and more to do withy who is with Nick. If Renard was in a relationship with Nick, he’d be the horrible person slapping Juliette in the face. And considering that Juliette stated she wouldn’t want to go back if she could, it’s not Juliette being slapped in the face but shippers who refuse to accept her word that the relationship is over.

I think you wrapped that one nicely.
Too bad it's going to go swoosh! Lol.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Tara - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 06:28 PM)Loona Wrote: No, I think if I be honest I would prefer Nick/Sean instead as Nick/Adalind - it's more a Joke but I think I would have prefer each woman even Trubel instead of Adalind. Because of the "rape past" behind their relationship : )

And no it's not because the refuse. Look above. It's explain it.

I agree with you Loona, I think I would have prefer each woman instead of Adalind. But NOT Sean Renard o.O How do you can even think on Nick/Sean as a couple.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - irukandji - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 06:21 PM)Robyn Wrote: It probably has less to do with what anyone did and more to do withy who is with Nick. If Renard was in a relationship with Nick, he’d be the horrible person slapping Juliette in the face. And considering that Juliette stated she wouldn’t want to go back if she could, it’s not Juliette being slapped in the face but shippers who refuse to accept her word that the relationship is over.

Personally, I don't think either woman should be with Nick. He hasn't done anything to deserve either of them.

My issue is that it seems Juliette/Eve has been continually punished because she left Nick.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Tara - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 06:52 PM)irukandji Wrote:

Personally, I don't think either woman should be with Nick. He hasn't done anything to deserve either of them.

My issue is that it seems Juliette/Eve has been continually punished because she left Nick.

Yes, that true. And even through Adalind had her hand into almost everything what happened to Nick and Juliette. The only one who get the blame is Juliette - Adalind is the innocent woman.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Hell Rell - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 06:28 PM)Loona Wrote: No, I think if I be honest I would prefer Nick/Sean instead as Nick/Adalind - it's more a Joke but I think I would have prefer each woman even Trubel instead of Adalind. Because of the "rape past" behind their relationship : )

All jokes aside, what about Rosalee? If she had left Monroe for Nick, would that have been preferable to Nick/Adalind?

And besides Juliette, which woman would've been your choice for Nick? Any woman who's ever appeared in the series is an option.

(05-21-2017, 07:00 PM)Tara Wrote: Yes, that true. And even through Adalind had her hand into almost everything what happened to Nick and Juliette. The only one who get the blame is Juliette - Adalind is the innocent woman.

Who says Adalind is innocent?

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 07:02 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:

All jokes aside, what about Rosalee? If she had left Monroe for Nick, would that have been preferable to Nick/Adalind?

And besides Juliette, which woman would've been your choice for Nick? Any woman who's ever appeared in the series is an option.

No, I dare to doubt that I would have enjoyed to watch Rosalee to Break Up with Monroe to be with Nick - that's scary and cruel to think about it.

Actually I would say Trubel if we ignore the fact they are relatives and it would be somehow disgusting...

(05-21-2017, 07:02 PM)Hell Rell Wrote:

(05-21-2017, 07:00 PM)Tara Wrote: Yes, that true. And even through Adalind had her hand into almost everything what happened to Nick and Juliette. The only one who get the blame is Juliette - Adalind is the innocent woman.

Who says Adalind is innocent?

Nobody directly say that but now and then there is something of an whiff and it seems like Juliette is the one who get all the blame and Adalind just because she is the Baby Mommy not so much.

I think there is more hate towards Juliette as towards Adalind.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 07:00 PM)Tara Wrote:

Yes, that true. And even through Adalind had her hand into almost everything what happened to Nick and Juliette. The only one who get the blame is Juliette - Adalind is the innocent woman.

No one feels that Adalind is innocent.
After the biest fight in season 4 Adalind already starting changing and did not do anything to cause any more trouble. Adalind went right to Sean after the fight and told him she wanted change and Sean said no and soon after Juliette was looking for advice from Sean and he told Juliette is was a good idea to kill Adalind and gave her Adalind's address. That is how Ken learned about Juliette and how she hated Adalind and he created the plan to setup Kelly, Nick, Sean and Adalind which worked.

Meisner worked with Sean before HW not Adalind.
Adalind did not create BC or Z. Adalind was late learning about the stick too.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 07:30 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

After the biest fight in season 4 Adalind already starting changing and did not do anything to cause any more trouble. Adalind went right to Sean after the fight and told him she wanted change and Sean said no and soon after Juliette was looking for advice from Sean and he told Juliette is was a good idea to kill Adalind and gave her Adalind's address.

Do you belief Adalind wanted to change when there wouldn't be Juliette the Hexenbiest? I dare to doubt - she so wanted to have her Hexenbiest back that she even sold her First Born Baby. Not get it wrong I think it's great that she wanted to keep her child nevertheless BUT I think if there wouldn't Juliette as Hexenbiest she wouldn't give it up so easy again.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - irukandji - 05-21-2017

Well, actually the one who's to blame really comes down to Nick. If he would have done just one thing, that is, get down on his knees and thank Juliette for giving him back his grimm, I doubt things would have went the way they did.