Grimm Forum
Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette (/Thread-Nick-and-Adalind-s-relationship-is-a-slap-in-the-face-to-Juliette)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 02:30 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote: I disagree. If it wasn't rape, then why did Adalind have to turn herself into Juliette in order to fool Nick? Adalind could have shown up as herself and try to sleep with Nick, but she CHOSE to turn herself into his girlfriend.

Adalind had to change into somebody else for the spell to work. Juliette turned into Adalind to give Nick his powers back.

The way federal government groups crime statistics what Adalind did to Nick is called Other sexual assault b. includes offenses such as nonforcible acts with someone unable to give legal consent. This includes pretending to be a doctor to get someone to have sex with you or pretending to be someone spouse or partner. The average sentence is less than half for rape (many people call forcible rape). It is legal to give someone a fake name and then have sex with them.

Adalind was trying to get her daughter back and left right away for Europe hoping to see Diana.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-21-2017

Surely it would have been easier for all of them, if the troublemaker Adalind had not interfered everywhere...

Why do some refuse to admit that it was rape? Nick has not agreed to sleep with her...

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - MarylikesGrimm - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 03:27 PM)Loona Wrote: Surely it would have been easier for all of them, if the troublemaker Adalind had not interfered everywhere...

Why do some refuse to admit that it was rape? Nick has not agreed to sleep with her...

You are free to call it what you want. That will not change what the government calls it for statistical reporting purposes. Some people have decided that it can not happen in real life but it does but it is rare.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fssc06st.pdf

(05-21-2017, 03:27 PM)Loona Wrote: Surely it would have been easier for all of them, if the troublemaker Adalind had not interfered everywhere...

It would have been the easiest if Kelly did not take Diana. Sean could have his mother, Adalind and Diana hide far away just like his mother and Sean did for years. IMO that would have been better for Diana for the first fews years.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Loona - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 03:38 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

It would have been the easiest if Kelly did not take Diana. Sean could have his mother, Adalind and Diana hide far away just like his mother and Sean did for years.

It would have make it easier if Adalind would not have sold Diana for her Hexenbiest - I have shortly rewatch the season 3 and at the moment I am at the start of season 4-

(05-21-2017, 03:47 PM)Loona Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 03:38 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote:

It would have been the easiest if Kelly did not take Diana. Sean could have his mother, Adalind and Diana hide far away just like his mother and Sean did for years.

It would have make it easier if Adalind would not have sold Diana for her Hexenbiest - I have shortly rewatch the season 3 and at the moment I am at the start of season 4-

Sean could stop hiring people to double cross Nick and team that work for him.

Sean is not my problem : ) My problem is Adalind - if you rewatch it in binge watch everything makes a little bit more sense. And I need to say Adalind is naive and stupid - she is Hexenbiest and a lawyer. Adalind should know better.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Hell Rell - 05-21-2017

(05-21-2017, 02:30 PM)Renardfan99 Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 05:49 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: Rosalee even made mention of why Juliette became a Hexenbiest. In "Iron Hans", she said that Juliette was paying the price for them taking Adalind's child. Later in the episode, Nick has a look of shame on his face after Adalind said she only did what she did to him because they took her child away from her. Adalind did it as a result of the gang kidnapping Diana but she didn't do it for revenge. I think they were willing to work with Adalind on helping Juliette because they realized they all shared responsibility in what happened to her.

It struck me how much of a slap in the face the relationship was to Juliette when Nick gave Adalind her car. I thought that was kind of sleazy. Not to mention stupid for having Adalind drive around in a missing Juliette's car.

On the other hand, I think there was a reason Juliette slept with Renard and Kenneth besides showing how low she's sunk. I believe the writers wanted Nick not to give a damn how Juliette would feel about a relationship with Adalind due to those actions plus having a hand in his mother's brutal death. If anything, Juliette may have giving Nick more reasons to start a relationship with Adalind without feeling any remorse.

Adalind SOLD Diana in exchange for her powers and the Royal's were in their complete right to take the kid.

Two wrongs don't make a right. This is human, or wesen, trafficking we're talking about. Adalind had no right to sell her baby. Which also means that the Royals had no right to take her. The Royals bought Diana in what is equivalent to a Black Market sale. They had no rights to Diana. The Royals didn't adopt her.

To be clear, all of the adults involved in what happened to Diana before she was even two weeks old were in the wrong. The Royals don't get to have Diana because of the questionable morals of her mother.

(05-21-2017, 04:01 PM)Loona Wrote: Sean is not my problem : ) My problem is Adalind - if you rewatch it in binge watch everything makes a little bit more sense. And I need to say Adalind is naive and stupid - she is Hexenbiest and a lawyer. Adalind should know better.

Adalind should've known better but why is Sean not your problem. He's just as responsible for Nick and Juliette's turmoil as she is. Adalind is a Hexenbiest and lawyer but he's a Zauberbiest and police captain. She probably would've never had anything to do with Nick if it weren't for Renard. She'd probably be terrorizing some other dope that had no connection to Nick.

I prefer Sean instead of Adalind maybe it's because of that. I like Adalind to, but she is on of the last character in my list.

RE: Nick and Adalind's "relationship is a slap in the face to Juliette - Robyn - 05-21-2017

Quote:Adalind should've known better but why is Sean not your problem. He's just as responsible for Nick and Juliette's turmoil as she is.
It probably has less to do with what anyone did and more to do withy who is with Nick. If Renard was in a relationship with Nick, he’d be the horrible person slapping Juliette in the face. And considering that Juliette stated she wouldn’t want to go back if she could, it’s not Juliette being slapped in the face but shippers who refuse to accept her word that the relationship is over.

No, I think if I be honest I would prefer Nick/Sean instead as Nick/Adalind - it's more a Joke but I think I would have prefer each woman even Trubel instead of Adalind. Because of the "rape past" behind their relationship : )

And no it's not because the refuse. Look above. It's explain it.