Grimm Forum
Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it (/Thread-Diana-concentrated-on-the-sword-Sean-already-had-it)

Pages: 1 2

Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Kathryn Wooten - 05-23-2016

...I have a feeling nudge WAS the key word here ... It was not her father she was moving ..it was the sword... Renard had already picked up the sword concemplating to kill Conrad..... It was Diana who moved the sword in to kill Conrad

Renard already decided Conrad had to die he picked up the sword ,before Diana hat pin..but it was Diana who lunged it into Conrad , before Sean was ready to act/maybe hesitated ......notice how stunn Renard was staring at the sword like it was magic or something.

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Rotkäppchen - 05-23-2016

To me it looked like he was paying attention and then he started looking around and then something grabbed his attention and he was focused on it (and you couldn't see his hands but it seemed like he was messing with something) to me - like if I were looking down and messing with something because I'm trying my best to ignore something (only his attention was elsewhere b/c he was under the control of his daughter IMO as she was using his "eyes" to guide her to the surroundings) and I am trying to recall but the sword went in and then they went to Diana and it was in the "Conrad doll" and she pulled it out and then Renard did same - so I don't think he was contemplating it I feel like after a step or two of entering the FOME he was no longer the one in control as it seemed more like he just wasn't interested in what was going on but solely focused on finding something to "get the job done" via Diana's manipulation of him Smile

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Kathryn Wooten - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:39 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: To me it looked like he was paying attention and then he started looking around and then something grabbed his attention and he was focused on it (and you couldn't see his hands but it seemed like he was messing with something) to me - like if I were looking down and messing with something because I'm trying my best to ignore something (only his attention was elsewhere b/c he was under the control of his daughter IMO as she was using his "eyes" to guide her to the surroundings) and I am trying to recall but the sword went in and then they went to Diana and it was in the "Conrad doll" and she pulled it out and then Renard did same - so I don't think he was contemplating it I feel like after a step or two of entering the FOME he was no longer the one in control as it seemed more like he just wasn't interested in what was going on but solely focused on finding something to "get the job done" via Diana's manipulation of him Smile

I don't know Seems he was lookingat conrad or Nick then then decided to act watching the entire Miesner again was enough and he began scanning for something......No I think Renard chosed the weapon Diana did the rest remember Sean is an expert in weapons.. (I forgot what eppy, but he knew exactly what weapon was used ..when he saw a body......Diana would not know about such things not yet....I believe Sean had enough of Conrad..picked up the weapon..and Diana did the rest...

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - syscrash - 05-23-2016

Diana only has to dolls. They do not represent the person. They are an avatar for the intended action. Diana influences the what not the how. Just like with ADalind and Sean. Dian only influences what they feel. Sean got a feeling to stab Conrad. Afterward Sean had the look of what just happened. Diana does not see through the person see is controlling she is able to be there. At the fome she was there. When she saw Conrad choking Nick Diana realized it was Conrad the chocked her mom.

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Kathryn Wooten - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:52 PM)syscrash Wrote: Diana only has to dolls. They do not represent the person. They are an avatar for the intended action. Diana influences the what not the how. Just like with ADalind and Sean. Dian only influences what they feel. Sean got a feeling to stab Conrad. Afterward Sean had the look of what just happened. Diana does not see through the person see is controlling she is able to be there. At the fome she was there. When she saw Conrad choking Nick Diana realized it was Conrad the chocked her mom.

So you are saying when Sean and Adalind held hands or /kissed they really was thinking to do it or were hot and bothered after their augument???the same as Renard wanted to kill Conrad and Diana helped him do it???..meaning I want you dead and diana helped his thought happen???

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-23-2016

I think the idea is that Diana put the intention of killing Conrad into Sean's mind without necessarily dictating exactly how he should do it, except maybe by making impaling him with something a first preference. The doll does not represent the person she's influencing to act (Sean), but the object of the intended action (Conrad).

Comparing that to the kissing, the girl doll was Diana's desire for Adalind to get kissed and the boy doll her desire for Sean to get kissed.

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - syscrash - 05-23-2016

Quote:So you are saying when Sean and Adalind held hands or /kissed they really was thinking to do it or were hot and bothered after their augument???the same as Renard wanted to kill Conrad and Diana helped him do it???..meaning I want you dead and diana helped his thought happen???
It was not as much kill Conrad because I am mad. It was Conrad was chocking her moms friend. Just like before she was born she killed the Verette to save her mom. It was stab Conrad to save her moms friend. Does Diana have a dangerous side, yes. But then so do most wesen. I found it interesting that Adalind could talk to Diana about the Adalind Sean doll hookup. But when it comes to killing Diana no one said anything. Conrad was impressed, Sean looked a little proud himself. Also a little scared. After killing Conrad he might really be scared. Who will she have him kill next. I am wondering if Sean is wondering if Adalind had Diana have him kill Conrad to save Nick.

Would that be interesting if Adalind did get Diana to influence Sean to help Nick.

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Rotkäppchen - 05-23-2016

got this off of the several sites that post updates - all pretty much verbatim what this one wrote:

"But then Diana, via her doll, made Renard thrust a sword through the Black Claw boss — who she knew hurt her mother earlier in the episode — and Bonaparte fell to the ground, dead, while Nick and Renard stared at each other, dumbfounded."

to ME the "keyword" is MADE

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-23-2016

Yes, I find it odd that some people can look at the expression on Renard's face after he ran Bonaparte through and actually think he intended to do it. That's a total WTF deer in the headlights look.

RE: Diana concentrated on the sword..Sean already had it - Kathryn Wooten - 05-24-2016

So what we are saying here...Sean did not know what he was doing until. he pulled out the sword????

I still believe this had nothing to do with Nick ...but revenge on hurting her mother....

(05-23-2016, 06:51 PM)Rotkäppchen Wrote: got this off of the several sites that post updates - all pretty much verbatim what this one wrote:

"But then Diana, via her doll, made Renard thrust a sword through the Black Claw boss — who she knew hurt her mother earlier in the episode — and Bonaparte fell to the ground, dead, while Nick and Renard stared at each other, dumbfounded."

to ME the "keyword" is MADE

lol both of them had WTF look.....
But the majority would have that Renard was not there doing everything until after the sword came out.....I still say I do not think Renard would had let Conrad kill Nick like he did Miesner and he picked up the sword himself...Diana gave it the pull