Grimm Forum
As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve (/Thread-As-per-Greenwalt-and-Kouf-apparently-Eve-is-still-just-Eve)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - SpoiltOne - 05-21-2016

she just has all her emotions now...

Link:
http://tvline.com/2016/05/20/grimm-finale-recap-season-5-rosalee-pregnant-meisner-dead-died-juliette/

Quote:TVLINE | Eve showing signs of Juliette returning: What can you tell me about what’s really going on?

GREENWALT | Well, the feelings have come back.
KOUF | The stick opened up part of her. There are unintended consequences to the use of that stick. So, just like everything else.
GREENWALT | There’s part of her that was dead, that she had killed, that they had killed. Suddenly it was awakened. And because she’s a Hexenbiest, it had a super effect. So we’ll have to see what happens with the Eve side of her personality and now having all these feelings, which is going to include a lot of guilt. It’ll be complex.

Even seems she is still a hexenbiest as they are speaking of the condition in the present tense and not the past. Guess they are sticking to their guns that Juliette is dead.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-21-2016

Having Juliette return with no memory of anything that happened after she turned hexenbiest might have been interesting, but would probably have eaten up as much screen time as the amnesia arc. So I guess what we'll get is Eve trying to deal with everything she said was too dangerous when Trubel asked her what Juliette would have thought and she said she didn't go there. Hopefully, that'll go better than when Juliette first went hexenbiest, because who wants to watch that happen all over again?

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - Zauberbiest - 05-21-2016

So she's still a hexenbiest and is still Eve, huh? Just with hyper emotions? o_o Eh, I don't know if I'll like it.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - SpoiltOne - 05-22-2016

We saw the utter havoc an emotionally unstable Juliette with no real grasp on her powers caused.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that they have reinserted that same emotional instability into Eve who does now have a full grasp on her powers.

Can she cope with the emotional overload....or does she buckle under all of that overload and go psychotic again this time trained with the knowledge of how to use her powers fully.

If you think about it her going psycho again was intentionally teased more than a few times during the season.

How many times when asked if she was feeling anything that Eve basically outright stated that it would not be a good thing for everyone around her for her to go there. Nick, Rosalee and Truble all pinged her with various questions about that topic through out the course of the season to which she basically responded the same way every time.

Well she is there 100% now.

The writers have subtly laid this path and now only time will tell if they continue to go down it.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - irukandji - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 01:58 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: If you think about it her going psycho again was intentionally teased more than a few times during the season.

How many times when asked if she was feeling anything that Eve basically outright stated that it would not be a good thing for everyone around her for her to go there. Nick, Rosalee and Truble all pinged her with various questions about that topic through out the course of the season to which she basically responded the same way every time.

Well she is there 100% now.

The writers have subtly laid this path and now only time will tell if they continue to go down it.

So......is this the down side of the artifact?

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - SpoiltOne - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 02:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: So......is this the down side of the artifact?

I would think so. I know everyone just sees love triangles or quadrangles right now but I think that will just be a very minor footnote in all of this as I keep thinking back to article/sentence from season 4.

"Showrunners David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf are coy about their plans for the character, never confirming that she’ll go full-on villain but saying she could be the “Grand Bad."

Wether it be 13 or 22 episodes if season 6 is the final season then we are in "Grand Bad" territory. Will it be Eve? Is she Grimm's evil endgame?...Your guess is as good as mine.

That said and if a triangle comes into play we saw how Juliette reacted after she felt Nick rejected her for Adalind. Before she was just violent...after her perceived rejection she became murderous and everyone was fair game. What happens if history repeats?

While Eve isn't at Diana's power level she seemed to be at the same level of Bonaparte...who also knows what Bonaparte did not. All of our scoobies backgrounds and secrets. That right there is an enemy to be reckoned with.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - irukandji - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 02:57 PM)SpoiltOne Wrote: "Showrunners David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf are coy about their plans for the character, never confirming that she’ll go full-on villain but saying she could be the “Grand Bad."

Coy? Liars would be a much better word. They really ought to quit making these dumb innuendos about Eve and concentrate on a good story line that will get them 25 episodes. There's not a lot they can do with 13.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-22-2016

Wasn't that G&K talking about what Juliette was going to do in season 4? I would think that setting Nick's mom up to be killed met the description of "Grand Bad."

They've already told us that Renard will be the primary antagonist in season 6.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - tscchope - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Wasn't that G&K talking about what Juliette was going to do in season 4? I would think that setting Nick's mom up to be killed met the description of "Grand Bad."

I don't believe a word they say.

RE: As per Greenwalt and Kouf apparently Eve is still just Eve - Kathryn Wooten - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 03:42 PM)tscchope Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 03:18 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: Wasn't that G&K talking about what Juliette was going to do in season 4? I would think that setting Nick's mom up to be killed met the description of "Grand Bad."

I don't believe a word they say.
according to both of them they haven't written the script yet for the 1st episode for next season