Grimm Forum
Conrad Bonaparte - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Conrad Bonaparte (/Thread-Conrad-Bonaparte)

Pages: 1 2 3

Conrad Bonaparte - New Guy - 05-17-2016

Greetings Forum,
Conrad Bonaparte is a fairly new character on Grimm:
Grimm Wiki:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad_Bonaparte
provides some information about him. Their summary reads:
Quote:Conrad Bonaparte is the leader of Black Claw who appeared in "The Taming of the Wu". He has knowledge of and significant involvement in Black Claw's manipulative plans.
Shaun Toub (Conrad) is the guest star on the 5.20 Afterbuzz TV program. Shaun said several times that the two hour finale will be action filled and he guarantees fans will like it. He is an experienced actor and (IMO) will help move the Grimm show up in the ratings. Shaun feels that Bonaparte is watching all the characters take positions on the chess board and each move he makes is to bring him closer to checkmate.
What do you think will be Bonaparte's next move?
New Guy

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - Robyn - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 04:38 PM)New Guy Wrote: Greetings Forum,
Grimm Wiki:
Quote:Conrad Bonaparte is the leader of Black Claw who appeared in "The Taming of the Wu". He has knowledge of and significant involvement in Black Claw's manipulative plans.
Shaun Toub (Conrad) is the guest star on the 5.20 Afterbuzz TV program. Shaun said several times that the two hour finale will be action filled and he guarantees fans will like it. He is an experienced actor and (IMO) will help move the Grimm show up in the ratings. Shaun feels that Bonaparte is watching all the characters take positions on the chess board and each move he makes is to bring him closer to checkmate.
New Guy

Don't have a clue about Bonaparte's next move other than it will be more interesting than anything HW or Team Grimm does.

I recall Greenwalt & Kouf thinking the Eve reveal would be big and exciting.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - Kathryn Wooten - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 04:48 PM)Robyn Wrote:
Grimm Wiki:
New Guy

Don't have a clue about Bonaparte's next move other than it will be more interesting than anything HW or Team Grimm does.

The Eve reveal ...is that her defenses break down and Juliette emerges and shows her true feeling about Nick...the stick may have something to do about it..

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - Robyn - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: The Eve reveal ...is that her defenses break down and Juliette emerges and shows her true feeling about Nick...the stick may have something to do about it..
No, I was referring to Eve's reveal in Wesen Nacht and Destruction of Eve. There were some interviews with G & K and BT after Destruction of Eve aired and they were all excited about this new character and anxious for the big & exciting reveal.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - degrimm - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 04:53 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
Grimm Wiki:
New Guy

The Eve reveal ...is that her defenses break down and Juliette emerges and shows her true feeling about Nick...the stick may have something to do about it..

True feelings about nick?? what feelings??

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - Kathryn Wooten - 05-18-2016

(05-17-2016, 06:13 PM)degrimm Wrote:
Grimm Wiki:
New Guy

There is a spoiler I made a thread several weeks ago that Eve defenses breaks down and that juliette shows feelings(Eve) shows feelings for Nick I guess that's the big reveal (the disstruction of Eve turns back to Juliette) even if it does not last I think

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - degrimm - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 03:12 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:13 PM)degrimm Wrote:
Grimm Wiki:
New Guy

There is a spoiler I made a thread several weeks ago that Eve defenses breaks down and that juliette shows feelings(Eve) shows feelings for Nick I guess that's the big reveal (the disstruction of Eve turns back to Juliette) even if it does not last I think

does not last like is she drugged to be robotic

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - New Guy - 05-18-2016

Hi Grimm Fans,
Here is a link to check out what Shaun Toub says on AfterBuzz TV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrw2MWRXHXA&index=1&list=PL6THzna6gLcd4afLizTy7Ir-Go257jWhp
I found it interesting that Shaun Toub and Sasha Roiz tried out for the Sean Renard part. Both are skilled at their craft.
So what will Bonaparte do in the big finale?
Hint, in the AfterBuzz he mentions his part in season 6, so he won't die.
New Guy

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - degrimm - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 04:19 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Grimm Fans,
Here is a link to check out what Shaun Toub says on AfterBuzz TV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrw2MWRXHXA&index=1&list=PL6THzna6gLcd4afLizTy7Ir-Go257jWhp
I found it interesting that Shaun Toub and Sasha Roiz tried out for the Sean Renard part. Both are skilled at their craft.
So what will Bonaparte do in the big finale?
Hint, in the AfterBuzz he mentions his part in season 6, so he won't die.
New Guy

can't believe people still watch this program with a lot of mistakes,inconsistencies with each seasons and extremely high level of biased assessment; i watch it for 2 show like 3 episodes and i was done; thought a change in presenter will do but no.
yes they get a few celebrities to show up but that's all; they practically don't know anything and deal with each episode/season individually instead of a continuity among episodes and seasons.

RE: Conrad Bonaparte - jsgrimm45 - 05-18-2016

Just don't forget to take the 5 dollars when you go for coffee. At the end of the season 5 the cliffhanger will be this. The scene we we see with Eve and Trubel and the Scooby's in the tunnel is the ending scene. HW hideout is destroyed and they are hiding. The likely last scene will be the Portland PD wesen showing up at wesen houses and business telling them to join or die.

The Scooby's at the end of season 5 are beat. Now maybe Meisner got away to get new HW personnel but for now BC runs Portland.

Now Conrad will be demanding Sean run Portland his way and Sean will be on board. The questions will be left open if Sean is really on board when he finds out he is Mayor in name only? Now we may see a slight look at Nick going to the wesen he has helped to become the resistance in Portland.

Conrad has no reason now to play his cards close to the vest so he will maybe at the start of season 6 tell what Sean what his role will be. He may order the rounding up of human or we may see hunts in the forest around Portland for the wesen who want to hunt humans.

Not sure what they will find out about the relic but we would see anything until season 6 with it in play. Conrad Bonaparte is well name he has the power now and no one else matters.

This is all guesswork.