Grimm Forum
Why is Renard even a captain? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: Why is Renard even a captain? (/Thread-Why-is-Renard-even-a-captain)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why is Renard even a captain? - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 05-19-2016

(05-19-2016, 06:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 05:26 PM)Zauberbiest Wrote: So in last night's episode, Renard says that he joined Black Claw because:

"The Kehrseite (humans) have had this world for too long, and they've ruined it. Our world will be more violent, more primitive, but that is the only way to true progress. It's time for the Wesen to come out of the shadows, Nick, and they're going to. Believe me.This is a revolution, and revolutions are forged in blood."

Has he always believed in this notion or just changed his philosophy recently? He has spent years keeping the wesen and human world in order and crimes in check. Now, he suddenly wants the world to be more "violent and primitive," and ultimately tossing away everything he once stood for. Why the sudden change? For someone to radically change their beliefs from keeping order in the city to causing total chaos in just a few weeks is very odd and unhealthy.
If you watched Babylon 5 the first ones left to help the younger races were in totally different camps that is how I seen that statement of Renard a storyline somewhat the same. First he is a Vorlon now he with the Shadows. Big GrinBig Grin
Is Sean police captain to keep the world in peace? Or to have the power to use violence to advance his own agenda?

He always used his position as captain is his little war against the royals... And now he is join the BC. Has Sean really changed?

RE: Why is Renard even a captain? - jsgrimm45 - 05-20-2016

(05-19-2016, 03:30 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 06:58 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 05:26 PM)Zauberbiest Wrote: So in last night's episode, Renard says that he joined Black Claw because:

"The Kehrseite (humans) have had this world for too long, and they've ruined it. Our world will be more violent, more primitive, but that is the only way to true progress. It's time for the Wesen to come out of the shadows, Nick, and they're going to. Believe me.This is a revolution, and revolutions are forged in blood."

Has he always believed in this notion or just changed his philosophy recently? He has spent years keeping the wesen and human world in order and crimes in check. Now, he suddenly wants the world to be more "violent and primitive," and ultimately tossing away everything he once stood for. Why the sudden change? For someone to radically change their beliefs from keeping order in the city to causing total chaos in just a few weeks is very odd and unhealthy.
If you watched Babylon 5 the first ones left to help the younger races were in totally different camps that is how I seen that statement of Renard a storyline somewhat the same. First he is a Vorlon now he with the Shadows. Big GrinBig Grin
Is Sean police captain to keep the world in peace? Or to have the power to use violence to advance his own agenda?

He always used his position as captain is his little war against the royals... And now he is join the BC. Has Sean really changed?
I think we are to think he has changed to a true believer, but (you knew there was a but) I think we are being mislead in season 5. Why? Because he has worked with the wesen council he has a sense of history so he of all wesen should know what is likely to happen. The other but is he likes to run the show and Conrad soon will be telling how he is to run Portland. He also maybe be the key to getting the royals to put the verrat on the attack of BC if he can tell Viktor they are a threat to the royals.. How does that fit?