Grimm Forum
BC BIG MISTAKE - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Spoilers)
+---- Forum: Season 5 Spoilers (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5-Spoilers)
+---- Thread: BC BIG MISTAKE (/Thread-BC-BIG-MISTAKE)

Pages: 1 2

BC BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 04-19-2016

I tend to wonder if BC made good judgement in deciding to reunite Renard with his daughter..I can see the advantage he may have for doing so,,because now Renard is vulnerable now that his child is involved..add a overly protective mother Adaline to the mix..you have a very dangerous family..did BC ever think that this may back fire on him Royally (pardon the pun)

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-19-2016

Up until the Dixon/Renard plot, everything BC did made them look like a wesen version of any number of common neo-fascist hate groups, none of which are exactly reknowned for their brilliance. So it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this political power scheme of theirs ends up being a colossal fail.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - jsgrimm45 - 04-20-2016

I think that for now BC wants a family unit for the election but I agree they may be playing the wrong game with the wrong people. Question does BC know the power of LBB or do the think of her as a wesen who should be on there side after all they got her Dad they think is on their side?

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - droid327 - 04-20-2016

Keep in mind BC doesn't know they're being played by both Renard and Adalind. As far as they know, they're Wesen who are joining up with the Wesen cause. Bringing them back Diana, then, only serves to cement their loyalty, and also hopefully bring Diana's power under BC's influence, through her parents.

I think they'll be surprised when they find out both Adalind and Renard are double agents, and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 04:58 AM)droid327 Wrote: Keep in mind BC doesn't know they're being played by both Renard and Adalind. As far as they know, they're Wesen who are joining up with the Wesen cause. Bringing them back Diana, then, only serves to cement their loyalty, and also hopefully bring Diana's power under BC's influence, through her parents.

I think they'll be surprised when they find out both Adalind and Renard are double agents, and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies.

and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies. Meaning Adaline ,Renard and Diana..I assume Renard will tell Diana why he had to save her by giving her up,how he was a child no younger than she and the queen ordered both him and his mothers execution ,because he was different and how they had to hid in basements and sewers, places a child shouldn't have to go threw he was scared and to small to fight and was always afraid they would be found dragged into the square and slaughter in front of the village people to teach the villagers a listen to defy the royals for months they had to avoid the queens men and he remembers the last day in his home land they almost didn't make it ,they got out in the nick of time and only the loyal friends to his mother who were against the royals helped smuggle them out of the country some gave their lives to save him and his mother. His father never protected him his own flesh and blood , he was a coward for allowing the queen to order their deaths to have them hunted down like dogs. He did not want to be his father who did not protect his family ,he did not want to have her to keep running as he did , being hunted by people who wanted to use her for evil.He wanted to be a father that protected his family and the only way to do that was to let her go
so she could have as a normal life , a child hood he never had ...and if that means he was to never see her again, he knew in his heart she was with people who would keep her safe and if by chance if he did , he hopes one day she would understand and forgive him for what he had done. He did it because he loved her so much to let her go.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - jsgrimm45 - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 08:53 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote:
(04-20-2016, 04:58 AM)droid327 Wrote: Keep in mind BC doesn't know they're being played by both Renard and Adalind. As far as they know, they're Wesen who are joining up with the Wesen cause. Bringing them back Diana, then, only serves to cement their loyalty, and also hopefully bring Diana's power under BC's influence, through her parents.

and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies. Meaning Adaline ,Renard and Diana..I assume Renard will tell Diana why he had to save her by giving her up,how he was a child no younger than she and the queen ordered both him and his mothers execution ,because he was different and how they had to hid in basements and sewers, places a child shouldn't have to go threw he was scared and to small to fight and was always afraid they would be found dragged into the square and slaughter in front of the village people to teach the villagers a listen to defy the royals for months they had to avoid the queens men and he remembers the last day in his home land they almost didn't make it ,they got out in the nick of time and only the loyal friends to his mother who were against the royals helped smuggle them out of the country some gave their lives to save him and his mother. His father never protected him his own flesh and blood , he was a coward for allowing the queen to order their deaths to have them hunted down like dogs. He did not want to be his father who did not protect his family ,he did not want to have her to keep running as he did , being hunted by people who wanted to use her for evil.He wanted to be a father that protected his family and the only way to do that was to let her go
so she could have as a normal life , a child hood he never had ...and if that means he was to never see her again, he knew in his heart she was with people who would keep her safe and if by chance if he did , he hopes one day she would understand and forgive him for what he had done. He did it because he loved her so much to let her go.
I see the jury as still being out on Renard working against BC. @Kathryn Wooten how would you put Kelly (the Mom) in the picture with LBB?

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - syscrash - 04-20-2016

Quote:and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies. Meaning Adaline ,Renard and Diana..I assume Renard will tell Diana why he had to save her by giving her up,how he was a child no younger than she and the queen ordered both him and his mothers execution ,because he was different and how they had to hid in basements and sewers, places a child shouldn't have to go threw he was scared and to small to fight and was always afraid they would be found dragged into the square and slaughter in front of the village people to teach the villagers a listen to defy the royals for months they had to avoid the queens men and he remembers the last day in his home land they almost didn't make it ,they got out in the nick of time and only the loyal friends to his mother who were against the royals helped smuggle them out of the country some gave their lives to save him and his mother. His father never protected him his own flesh and blood , he was a coward for allowing the queen to order their deaths to have them hunted down like dogs. He did not want to be his father who did not protect his family ,he did not want to have her to keep running as he did , being hunted by people who wanted to use her for evil.He wanted to be a father that protected his family and the only way to do that was to let her go

You made all of that up. The bad part it does not fit the story. Makes for a tragic back story. But could not have lead to the out come we see. First thing Sean is a police captain so how much hiding could they have had to do. Sean's Family knows where he is. The show has only pointed out that the Queen had it in for Elizabeth. Kind of like Juliette had it in for Adalind. Next Sean sent Diana away to be safe. Kelly was a Grimm that he had never meet, and knew nothing about. Even Nick knew nothing about his mom.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - FaceInTheCrowd - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 04:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: I think that for now BC wants a family unit for the election but I agree they may be playing the wrong game with the wrong people. Question does BC know the power of LBB or do the think of her as a wesen who should be on there side after all they got her Dad they think is on their side?

Diana has a very good memory. As a toddler she remembered Meisner from her birth and the week that followed it, and that was a brief encounter compared to the year+ that she was with Kelly Burkhardt. Unless the writers are going to ignore Kelly's influence altogether, she's a powerful young hexebiest who probably thinks a lot like a grimm.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - syscrash - 04-20-2016

Quote:Diana has a very good memory. As a toddler she remembered Meisner from her birth and the week that followed it, and that was a brief encounter compared to the year+ that she was with Kelly Burkhardt. Unless the writers are going to ignore Kelly's influence altogether, she's a powerful young hexebiest who probably thinks a lot like a grimm.
Diana spent season four with Kelly and season five with the resistance. Both seem to be about the same amount of time. Remember we are only talking about less then two years show time. First half with Kelly on the run. The second half with the resistance. Even her time with Kelly could not have been much different then with the resistance. Kelly may be Nicks mother, she may even understand what her being a Grimm did to Nick. The reality is for Twenty some years Kelly has been a clandestine Grimm. Now she is on the run with a super child. I do not see this situation resulting in many play dates. Kelly would have realized really quick Diana will never have a normal life. Given the rapid aging and the amount of power she has. She would have taught her to survive. Would explain Diana lack of action against Kenneth. You never enter a fight you don't think you will win.

Adalind said Kelly is to young to learn about Grimm. I do not see that being the case with Diana. I also Don't see that being the case with Kelly. Both kids are not going to be able to not be involved. With Diana they made it perfectly clear she was always aware of what was going on. After the interview, maybe I am reading into it. Kelly seemed or at least the shot the scene. To indicate Kelly was aware of what was going on. The way after the boss woged. Kelly turned to Adalind as if your turn. Then they had him smile after she woges.

Before the baby psychologist start with infant behavior. The point is the writers shot the scene using those angles. Intentional implication. or another misdirect, or over read of a scene.

RE: BC BIG MISTAKE - Kathryn Wooten - 04-20-2016

(04-20-2016, 01:00 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:and they just delivered Diana into the hands of their enemies. Meaning Adaline ,Renard and Diana..I assume Renard will tell Diana why he had to save her by giving her up,how he was a child no younger than she and the queen ordered both him and his mothers execution ,because he was different and how they had to hid in basements and sewers, places a child shouldn't have to go threw he was scared and to small to fight and was always afraid they would be found dragged into the square and slaughter in front of the village people to teach the villagers a listen to defy the royals for months they had to avoid the queens men and he remembers the last day in his home land they almost didn't make it ,they got out in the nick of time and only the loyal friends to his mother who were against the royals helped smuggle them out of the country some gave their lives to save him and his mother. His father never protected him his own flesh and blood , he was a coward for allowing the queen to order their deaths to have them hunted down like dogs. He did not want to be his father who did not protect his family ,he did not want to have her to keep running as he did , being hunted by people who wanted to use her for evil.He wanted to be a father that protected his family and the only way to do that was to let her go

You made all of that up. The bad part it does not fit the story. Makes for a tragic back story. But could not have lead to the out come we see. First thing Sean is a police captain so how much hiding could they have had to do. Sean's Family knows where he is. The show has only pointed out that the Queen had it in for Elizabeth. Kind of like Juliette had it in for Adalind. Next Sean sent Diana away to be safe. Kelly was a Grimm that he had never meet, and knew nothing about. Even Nick knew nothing about his mom.
No the main story it's true. I forgot what episode it was when Renard told some one his story,,the queen found out about the kings mistress, his mother and her son Renard being Wesen.The queen ordered them to be killed...his mother terrified grabbed Renard out of class..she was afraid they would kill him all this is true...they had to be smuggled out of the country..Renard had at least 1 nightmare about him running for his life as a boy..he even admit he still has nightmares