Grimm Forum
S5E16 - The Believer - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 5 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-5)
+---- Thread: S5E16 - The Believer (/Thread-S5E16-The-Believer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - New Guy - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 05:48 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 03:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: For some reason I just don't see Eve using anything of Adalind's.
I agree the hat and book could have come from Henrietta or if Elizabeth is involved could be her but if it is her's bet she didn't see Eve using it to be Sean.
Hi Iruk and JS,
IMO, FrankenEve didn't buy the hat and book on Amazon. I'll bet my two cents Meisner provided them to his automaton killing machine as part of her standard equipment. They were previously owned by a hexenbiest that double crossed the resistance.
New Guy

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - irukandji - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 08:35 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(04-13-2016, 03:33 PM)irukandji Wrote: For some reason I just don't see Eve using anything of Adalind's.
I agree the hat and book could have come from Henrietta or if Elizabeth is involved could be her but if it is her's bet she didn't see Eve using it to be Sean.
Hi Iruk and JS,
IMO, FrankenEve didn't buy the hat and book on Amazon. I'll bet my two cents Meisner provided them to his automaton killing machine as part of her standard equipment. They were previously owned by a hexenbiest that double crossed the resistance.
New Guy

Now wouldn't that be a cool backstory for Grimm?

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - Hexenadler - 04-14-2016

Meisner needs to die. Like, right now.

Personally, I don't mind Eve threatening Adalind. It's about time someone did.

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - jsgrimm45 - 04-14-2016

(04-14-2016, 09:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: Personally, I don't mind Eve threatening Adalind. It's about time someone did.
Have you figured out how Nick would respond if Eve threatened Adalind or will Adalind even tell him about the meeting? I see this as a plotline to get Adalind to jump at Renard's plan. This way Adalind can claim Eve made her do it.

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - wfmyers1207 - 04-14-2016

Hi Iruk and JS,
New Guy

This is another of those things in Grimm that bug the heck out of me! Where the hell did super hexenbitch get the hat!!

Last time we saw the (other?) hat was when Elizabeth told Sean about it's power and RARITY! So, how the heck did HW manage to pull another powerful and RARE artifact out of it's collective butt? Dodgy Or, how the heck did they manage to steal it from Renard without him noticing that it was gone? Dodgy

I think this is just another example of Grimm not following it's own lore. Yes, it's a fantasy. Anything can happen. But, even fantasies have to possess a certain internal "logic" to the fantasy world. Otherwise it just becomes a jumble of incomprehensible garbage. Confused

(04-14-2016, 09:47 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(04-14-2016, 09:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: Personally, I don't mind Eve threatening Adalind. It's about time someone did.
Have you figured out how Nick would respond if Eve threatened Adalind or will Adalind even tell him about the meeting? I see this as a plotline to get Adalind to jump at Renard's plan. This way Adalind can claim Eve made her do it.

I don't think Adalind's going to say anything to Nick. I don't think it would be in her best interest to do so, and Adalind is all about her own interests.

There's some reason that at this period in time she's asking Nick to search for Diana and I don't think it's because she's finally learned to trust him.

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - Woge - 09-23-2017

Are there deleted scenes showing where they got the hat? I did think it looked a lot newer than the other one.

Also, I just loved the funny name of the ex wife. Joan Vark. Geddit? LOL Have to watch the whole series AGAIN for more pun goodness now!

The pastor was one of my favourite wesen, visually. I didn't like how things ended for him, and I'm still trying to place the actor who got the coins, it's bugging me! Trying not to be lazy and just IMDB it.

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - dicappatore - 09-23-2017

(04-14-2016, 09:48 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote:
Hi Iruk and JS,
New Guy

This is another of those things in Grimm that bug the heck out of me! Where the hell did super hexenbitch get the hat!!

Last time we saw the (other?) hat was when Elizabeth told Sean about it's power and RARITY! So, how the heck did HW manage to pull another powerful and RARE artifact out of it's collective butt? Dodgy Or, how the heck did they manage to steal it from Renard without him noticing that it was gone? Dodgy

I think this is just another example of Grimm not following it's own lore. Yes, it's a fantasy. Anything can happen. But, even fantasies have to possess a certain internal "logic" to the fantasy world. Otherwise it just becomes a jumble of incomprehensible garbage. Confused

Wasn't the hat and Adalind mom book left at the spice shop? Evette had access to the same shop.

RE: S5E16 - The Believer - FaceInTheCrowd - 09-23-2017

The last time we saw the hat was when Elizabeth and Sean had it at his house, and the last time we saw the book was when Sean had Juliette open it at his house so they could look in it for a way to de-hexenbiest her.

My assumption is that Eve stole the book, the hat and the bit of Sean's hair she needed from his house all at the same time. I'm also guessing that she got some general instruction on zaubertranking as part of Harriet's hexenbiest lessons.