Grimm Forum
Eve Adalind - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve Adalind (/Thread-Eve-Adalind)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Eve Adalind - jsgrimm45 - 03-13-2016

Eve and Adalind have thing in common now one is Nick passed present, two hexenbiest. So now they are linked to some degree. What can we expect? Like can Eve pull the hexenbiest out of Adalind? Or will someone with a half a brain remember that Henrietta is dead?

Are they also link somehow with LBB?

Just thought this was maybe in interesting question for now.Dodgy

RE: Eve Adalind - syscrash - 03-13-2016

Why are people still on the cure band wagon. How many times does the show have to make the point. they are and for ever will be hexenbiest. Even if they did dig up Henrietta. What, that would give her another month or two. What then dig up another hexenbiest, then another. After a while denial becomes lunacy.

Has anyone thought Diana connection to the locket and to Kelly was her precognitive ability that Kelly was going to be the one raising her, getting another chance she did not have with her son.

I would think the disappointment all these people who are hoping for these kumbaya relations that never come. would turn them away. Maybe that is what is driving the hate.

RE: Eve Adalind - jsgrimm45 - 03-13-2016

See I think they is a way like Grimm's blood to take Adalind hexen spirit. I think Eve or LBB could just draw it out like Grimm's blood forced it out. Now would Adalind trust Eve I don't think so but would she trust Diana I think so.

She might even trust Eve if by then she trusts Nick when he says it's ok.

RE: Eve Adalind - syscrash - 03-13-2016

Quote:See I think they is a way like Grimm's blood to take Adalind hexen spirit. I think Eve or LBB could just draw it out like Grimm's blood forced it out. Now would Adalind trust Eve I don't think so but would she trust Diana I think so.

The show and the writes in interviews have eliminated the blood variable. They will always be hexenbiest there is no going back. Juliette is dead never to return.

RE: Eve Adalind - jsgrimm45 - 03-13-2016

(03-13-2016, 04:49 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:See I think they is a way like Grimm's blood to take Adalind hexen spirit. I think Eve or LBB could just draw it out like Grimm's blood forced it out. Now would Adalind trust Eve I don't think so but would she trust Diana I think so.

The show and the writes in interviews have eliminated the blood variable. They will always be hexenbiest there is no going back. Juliette is dead never to return.
I agree on Eve she is going to stay Eve she wants it she likes it so yes Juliette is dead. Adalind is a different question.

RE: Eve Adalind - syscrash - 12-30-2016

From what we have seen of the tow women Juliette and now Eve would provide better protection for Kelly. In every case we have never seen Adalind fight back. Adalind always gives in and complies with those that threaten her. Juliette and now Eve every time she has been threatened she has fought back. With the damienfeur she fought back. With the memory lost she fought to over come it. Witt the zombies she fought back. We have seen Eve several time fight against BC. The thing that Eve and Nick have in common they will die before giving up. Adalind gave up fighting with Nick and fighting with Juliette.

RE: Eve Adalind - MarylikesGrimm - 12-30-2016

(12-30-2016, 10:16 PM)syscrash Wrote: From what we have seen of the tow women Juliette and now Eve would provide better protection for Kelly. In every case we have never seen Adalind fight back. Adalind always gives in and complies with those that threaten her. Juliette and now Eve every time she has been threatened she has fought back. With the damienfeur she fought back. With the memory lost she fought to over come it. Witt the zombies she fought back. We have seen Eve several time fight against BC. The thing that Eve and Nick have in common they will die before giving up. Adalind gave up fighting with Nick and fighting with Juliette.

I think Eve/Juliette would provide better security than Nick for that matter. Nick will stop fighting if he cannot win and come back to fight later. Adalind does have history of pushing back against Sean. Adalind is a good mother to Kelly and physically fighting back when you have 2 kids is risky and one is a baby. She is willing to fight to save them.

RE: Eve Adalind - rpmaluki - 12-30-2016

I think there's other ways besides physically fighting that Adalind believes will save her children, and right now that's what Adalind's doing. I think she gave up on Diana after she stripped Nick of his powers when Viktor had duped her into thinking it would bring her closer to Diana and that was because she found out she was pregnant with Kelly, so her priorities switched from one child to the other. And now she has both children with her, I doubt there's nothing she wouldn't do if she felt it would save them. She gave up on Nick because that was the option she was given and she took it. It's not conventional but it's applicable all the same. Eve will physically fight because she feels that is an option for her and it's not her kids being threatened, and that may go for Nick as well because he's a manly man that has to get physical all the time. It's a form of resisting a force pushing against them, Adalind, or specifically her children were threatened, so physically fighting wasn't an option she could chance. I don't consider that giving up by any means.

RE: Eve Adalind - syscrash - 12-30-2016

I see it different. From what I have seen a mother will never stop fighting for her child. Most mothers I have meet would rather die then give up. We have seen in the hostages situations the teachers that are mothers have died trying to protect the kids. In many tragic situations they find the mothers dead with their child in their arms. The way Adalind took off after Kenneth threatened to tell Juliette the truth about Kelly. Would a mother really have abandoned her plan to get Diana. Would a mother not have told Nick they plan on using Juliette to get the his mom. Yes Nick would have been mad that Adalind was the one that told the Royals the his mom had Diana making her a target. But it would have let Nick know his mother was in danger. But a mother would have risked having Nick hate her to insure her daughter was protected. Adalind no longer being with the Royals and knowing Juliette was now with the Royals. How was Adalind keeping quiet looking out for Diana.

even in the office where Conrad threatened Adalind and Kelly she said noting. Why not let Conrad know he mess with her children he would have a fight on her hands. Take when Sean Kidnapped her and took her to see Diana. Adalind saw Diana had extreme powers and willing to use them. She saw they where scared of Diana. Why not just take Diana hand and walk out. What would they have done. Two hexenbiest, between the two they could have killed everyone in the place. But Adalind has always been shown she is not willing to fight even for her children.

RE: Eve Adalind - Hell Rell - 12-30-2016

I see the reasons Adalind went to Nick for protection in season 4 and going to the mansion in season 5 a bit differently. It makes sense to ask why did she go to Nick the first time for protection but didn't stay with him the second.

I think Adalind played the odds from her POV. She went to Nick in season 4 because Juliette was the threat. She didn't ask him to protect her from the royals but from Juliette. Adalind figured Nick was the best person to hide behind in that situation.

In season 5, Adalind didn't think Nick could stop the forces of BW and she had the allure of reuniting with Diana which always causes her to pick the quickest route to that happening. It seemed to me like a lack of trust but more so a lack of faith that Nick could actually defeat BC. I'd rather not think from Adalind's POV because I think she continually makes poor decisions but that's what I gathered from her actions towards the ends of these past two seasons.