Grimm Forum
Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back (/Thread-Once-Adalind-Gets-Diana-Back)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - Grimmbiest11 - 02-04-2016

Since there is word on Diana's reappearance in future episodes I'm wondering what will happen once Adalind gets her daughter back. Because I have an idea they will be reunited at some point.
Will she continue staying with Nick or she'll move out with her two kids and allow Renard and Nick shared custody visits and weekends (awkward)? [/size]

Or in true Adalind fashion, she'll skip town with her kids leaving 2 desolate fathers in her wake

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - syscrash - 02-04-2016

More in keeping with the show. Diana will be on her own or paired with another character. A warm and fuzzy reunion will never happen. Just is not the Grimm way.

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - jsgrimm45 - 02-04-2016

The the way Adalind has grown into motherhood so far (even with the baby Diana) she will be surprised at how much she has grown but her and Nick will adjust. Diana because of Kelly will be well rounded and even as a baby had control of her powers so that will not be a problem again Aunt Kelly.

Now for the Nick Sean question Sean has only one good way to go stay out of it. Why you might ask because of the Royals if he show and interest it will give away who she is if he shows no interest it because of how she aged the royals may never have a clue. Question would be how do the bring Diana into the show if she just shows up with A/N how will the writers plot this out? Any ideas on this?

We should also consider that Diana is Eric's not Sean's in that case Sean has no claim?

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - syscrash - 02-04-2016

The Eric thing the show has made it clear it is Sean's. The ambiguity was only for suspense at the time. Having Diana was in retaliation for Sean throwing her out when she lost his powers. She had not even considered hurting him would hurt her. Then she gave birth and everything change.

As for family dynamics it will be as dysfunctional as it can be. They already keep saying this is just weird. And it is going to get weirder.
Introducing Diana into that would ground the show to much to the bunker. Somehow Diana is going to have to be a character that comes and goes. Unless they make her this special little girl that can get around on her own. Like a Trubel but smaller. Sloane is old enough to do confident physical acting. Letting the writers making her an autonomous character. Give her and older traveling companion but Diana is the one in control.

Take Juliette and Diana. Though Juliette was accompanying her, even Juliette realized Diana was in control of her situation. The blocks showed she has the ability to protect herself.

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - aboutnici - 02-04-2016

To be honest, if Adalind gets Diana back, she and Nick would be shocked by how much she has growth, because the last time they saw her was when she was still a baby. I know once she reunites with her mother and meets her baby brother Kelly, she's gonna to protect her mother and brother, if Nick is not around. It would be awkward at first, but in the end they'll love each other and to keep each other safe.

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - Grimmbiest11 - 02-05-2016

Contrarily I think a reunion between mother and daughter will happen. Nick did have a reunion with his mother however brief it was. So I think Adalind will have Diana, but maybe for a short while . The Kronenberg royals have little interest in Diana now that the King who was obsessed with finding her is dead and Viktor doesn't give a damn. Idk about the other 6 houses.

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - aboutnici - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:30 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Contrarily I think a reunion between mother and daughter will happen. Nick did have a reunion with his mother however brief it was. So I think Adalind will have Diana, but maybe for a short while . The Kronenberg royals have little interest in Diana now that the King who was obsessed with finding her is dead and Viktor doesn't give a damn. Idk about the other 6 houses.

I don't think that will happen if Adalind gets her daughter Diana back, I can think the only way for the Royals to leave Diana alone permanently is for either Adalind claimed that neither Sean or Eric is not the father or Sean to give Adalind his parental rights and let Nick adopt Diana! Either way I can't come up with a solution for Adalind to raise her children in a safe environment.

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - jsgrimm45 - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 10:20 AM)aboutnici Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 02:30 AM)Grimmbiest11 Wrote: Contrarily I think a reunion between mother and daughter will happen. Nick did have a reunion with his mother however brief it was. So I think Adalind will have Diana, but maybe for a short while . The Kronenberg royals have little interest in Diana now that the King who was obsessed with finding her is dead and Viktor doesn't give a damn. Idk about the other 6 houses.

I don't think that will happen if Adalind gets her daughter Diana back, I can think the only way for the Royals to leave Diana alone permanently is for either Adalind claimed that neither Sean or Eric is not the father or Sean to give Adalind his parental rights and let Nick adopt Diana! Either way I can't come up with a solution for Adalind to raise her children in a safe environment.
Like you I cannot think of a way to keep Adalind/Kelly/Diana safe only thing that may work is how big Diana is when everyone including Adalind is thinking baby, even than how do the writers work two kids in with Nick? Got any ideas on that?

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - Grimmbiest11 - 02-05-2016

Everyone knows the kid is a royal, hard to weasel out of that one. Adalind will get her daughter but for a little while before she has to go in hiding again.
I can see her leaving with Trubel or Meisner for protection

RE: Once Adalind Gets Diana Back - syscrash - 02-05-2016

You can not work the kids into the story. Just like Kelly is not part of the story. Kelly is a prop to provide reason for certain actions. If not for Kelly you could never explain Adalind with Nick. The same with Diana. The first appearance was only to bring Adalind back into the circle. When I say circle I mean characters focused on. It has noting to do with their relations. That is why once done Diana was removed. The second appearance was to provide big Kelly and exit from the show. Could it have been done off screen? yes. But this way it added to Nicks grief.

All of these post with ideas of romantic fantasy forget the show runs on the mechanics of creating a scenario. Scenarios are written for current impact, without concern for long term impact to the character. They need to raise the dead, we go he's alive, they raise the dead. Because the show is scenario driven any prior impact is quickly dismissed. Think of the show as a situation drama. That is what the WOW format did. Because of that we did not get that invested in the lives of the characters. We only focused on how they solved the situation. With the series format people are becoming more invested, which requires knowing more about the character. Since the show does not provide it. People are filling in the missing parts with how they see it. When something becomes serialize continuity becomes more important.

The comment in the promo Eve made about "if we are going to work together. You have to forget the past". Is more for the viewer for all the characters. Hanging on past events is going to make going forward hard to take. This is a new format of how the show works.