Grimm Forum
Predictions? - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Predictions? (/Thread-Predictions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Predictions? - crossbar - 12-12-2015

Well, that was an interesting hook for the Holiday Finale. But, it leaves a lot of questions still.

1. The gang showed that dude a picture of Monroe. Why? What's so important about Monroe? Is it because he's friends with a Grimm? If that's the case, they would have shown him a pic of Rosalee and Bud as well.

2. We're also forgetting that room at the warehouse apartment. The one that Nick says he's going to need tools to get in there. What's in there? And when Nick does get in there, is there something inside that is going to hurt him or help him? But, I find it kind of cheesy that Nick just HAPPENS to find a place that holds a secret room out of all the places he could have chosen to hide away Adalind and his son.

3. We still don't know what the keys are for, but I'll go ahead and speculate that it's going to lead the to the Black Forest.

So, my predictions.

Trubel is not being totally honest with Nick. She's still hiding a lot. You saw it when he asked about Juliette and you saw it when Adalind made mention of Meisner and you saw it when Diana was mentioned. She knows a lot more and is holding back. It also looks like Trubel and Meinser are going to have a falling out and they're going to fight from the promo pics for the next episode.

Renard is going to have a love interest and it's going to be that lady that directed the commercial he did. But, I have a feeling she's not who she presents herself to be. Renard may also have to deal with the fact that Juliette is back and worry that she's going to spill the beans about them hooking up to Nick.

Hank is going to have a love interest. But, I think that their relationship might get strained due to him; not only being a cop, but a cop that does double duty as a cop that knows about the Wesen world and has to police up after that. And that may put a strain on his love life.

The writers state that Rosalee is going to have to deal with her addictions again and I still see that as a viable storyline. We also get a hint of it when she received a letter stating that one of her friends is dead. Meaning, that her past is starting to creep back up.

Wu and Bud, I don't see anything changing for them or their characters.

Monroe. The gangs were looking for him and are after him. BUT! I don't believe because he's friends with a Grimm and has fought other Wesen. If I had to guess, it probably has to do with his Bloodline as a Blutbad. The claw may have gone through the Wesen bloodlines and discover that Monroe is at the top of the Pecking order for Blutbads. So, if the claw takes out the Wesen Council, the "top dogs" or head of the bloodlines are deceased and would make re-establishing the Wesen Council very difficult. But, that's just a really wild guess.

Adalind. I know Adalind wants to find a way to rid the hexenbeist for good. But, I think she might rethink that. I think that once she discovers Juliette is still alive. She may try to run with Kelly, but Nick will stop her and ask her to trust him. From 5 episode 6, we find out that Adalind is very fond of Nick and even falling in love with him, she may worry about losing him to Juliette knowing she's back. But, I think that it will force Nick to be even more protective of them. Thus, intensifying the relationship. I still think that Adalind will decide to lose the Hexenbeist in the end.

Juliette. It's going to be frosty for her, but she will be more connected to Meisner and the HW than the Scoobies. I think Juliette will try and talk with Nick, but I think Nick isn't going to have any of that. I think she'll realize that bridge is burnt down and she'll just focus on the HW and their mission. All said and done (and get ready for this) I see Juliette and Meisner having a thing. And when the Wesen uprising is over, Juliette is going to go away with Meisner. Juliette will become a reoccurring character. So, yeah. Juliette is dead and has been replaced with "Eve". But, screw that, she'll still be Juliette to me.

Meisner. I don't trust him at all. He has a hidden agenda and it's obvious from the next episode if he's fighting with Trubel. I think Trubel discovers something and calls him out on it. My guess, it has to do with Diana. So, he's not straight forward and honest.

I also predict a death at the end of the season and it's going to be.....Trubel!!! I think we're going to find out that the HW isn't what it says it is. I believe she'll feel guilty for bringing this to Nicks doorstep and I believe she'll sacrifice herself to right a wrong.

So, that's what I think. Anyone else?

RE: Predictions? - Hexenadler - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:14 AM)crossbar Wrote: All said and done (and get ready for this) I see Juliette and Meisner having a thing. And when the Wesen uprising is over, Juliette is going to go away with Meisner.

Why on earth would Juliette fall for Meisner? He beat the living snot out of her! Unless Juliette has some kind of convenient sadomasochistic streak absolutely NO ONE has discussed up till now, a romance between Juliette and Meisner would be flat-out dumb, and almost as offensive as "Nickalind."

RE: Predictions? - jsgrimm45 - 12-12-2015

Ok here are some of mine.

1. Eve/Juliette is now only Eve there will be no going back. When the put down this in Portland she will move on with Meisner if she lives the season. What was Juliette is now all gone.
2. Nick will be upset with Turbel because of what she isn't saying he (but she will tell him all) I.E. Diana/Juliette etc. She wants to now but she not sure what to do yet. Nick angle will win out over HW.
3. Hank's girlfriend will be the Deputy we seen a few times because she will be the next scoobie.
4. Nick will trade his work with HW for Diana and take Diana to Adalind which will increase their feeling and because Meisner was involved will end before it starts Adalind/Meisner.
5. Do you note how shocked the girl was that Portland had a Grimm and a Zauberbiest (love the look on Wu face with the Renard woged) in the PD question is why has Nick wesen friends kept that well hidden?
6. Alexander will come to Portland as Rosalee may now be head of the wesen council.
7. Alexander will give Nick some info even the HW doesn't have and he will go to the black forest with Nick a the Scoobies.
8. Nick working with wesen will give him an edge in HW as they will need him more than he needs them.

RE: Predictions? - crossbar - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:57 AM)Hexenadler Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 11:14 AM)crossbar Wrote: All said and done (and get ready for this) I see Juliette and Meisner having a thing. And when the Wesen uprising is over, Juliette is going to go away with Meisner.

Why on earth would Juliette fall for Meisner? He beat the living snot out of her! Unless Juliette has some kind of convenient sadomasochistic streak absolutely NO ONE has discussed up till now, a romance between Juliette and Meisner would be flat-out dumb, and almost as offensive as "Nickalind."

IDK, I just got feeling it going in that direction. I just never lose sight of that fact that Juliette isn't Juliette anymore. And maybe Hexenbeist Juliette likes it a little rough. You remember what she said to Renard before they did it. And you should remember the condition of Nick and Juliette's bedroom when she and Kenneth were together. Looked like a bomb went off in there. Definitely a round of angry sex.

RE: Predictions? - wfmyers1207 - 12-12-2015

I have absolutely no intention of making any predictions anymore. Quite frankly, I don't think the show runners and writers know where the hell the show is going!!Angry

(12-12-2015, 01:04 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I have absolutely no intention of making any predictions anymore. Quite frankly, I don't think the show runners and writers know where the hell the show is going!!Angry

I will admit, I knew Juliette would be back. I didn't realize it would be so soon and to be honest, I think it's TOO soon.

RE: Predictions? - Belle - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:11 PM)crossbar Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 01:04 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: I have absolutely no intention of making any predictions anymore. Quite frankly, I don't think the show runners and writers know where the hell the show is going!!Angry

I will admit, I knew Juliette would be back. I didn't realize it would be so soon and to be honest, I think it's TOO soon.

I had a sinking feeling they would bring Juliette back, but the way they did it only made her return even worse. They need to take a page from the Walking Dead, in which dead means dead and the most you can hope for is a flashback.
Sadly, I'd put all my money on this being the last season of Grimm.
I think the writers know it, so they are trying to cram as much in as possible before taking everyone to the black forest where they will tie all the plot lines together in some over the top Raiders of the Arc type of way.
My guess is all the keys will fit together to unlock a weapon that magically freezes all wesen in their human forms. Then there will be no more need for grimms and everyone will go back to living their normal lives with no more woging or hexebeast magic or Hadrian's Wall or Red Claws or anything fun or weird anymore, ever.
Not saying that's how I want it to end, just saying that's what I'd be betting on.
Still hope Nick ends up with Adalind though...

RE: Predictions? - syscrash - 12-12-2015

Eve is not going to be with Meisner, she is not going to be with anyone. She will come off as being very seductive with all the men. Just like see seduced Sean and then Kenneth. And yes Nick is going to find out Sean sleep with her. The interesting encounter will be when she is seducing Nick into doing something. Given that she also has to power to compel him. I could see her compel Nick in front of Adalind to piss her off. The idea that Adalind would see Eve acting the way she used to act. This might make Adalind even more determined to not want to be a hexenbiest. Pushing her even more to act like the old Juliette.
What is going to be funny Eve will have the same perky attitude, but will be a stone cold killer. Eve won't be heartless, but like Trubel said they send you, you do what you have to do. You do what Grimm do. The same will be true with Eve. They send her to clear a room she clears the room, no hesitation, no remorse, leaving no one standing.

(12-12-2015, 01:30 PM)Belle Wrote:

I had a sinking feeling they would bring Juliette back, but the way they did it only made her return even worse. They need to take a page from the Walking Dead, in which dead means dead and the most you can hope for is a flashback.
I think the writers know it, so they are trying to cram as much in as possible before taking everyone to the black forest where they will tie all the plot lines together in some over the top Raiders of the Arc type of way.
My guess is all the keys will fit together to unlock a weapon that magically freezes all wesen in their human forms. Then there will be no more need for grimms and everyone will go back to living their normal lives with no more woging or hexebeast magic or Hadrian's Wall or Red Claws or anything fun or weird anymore, ever.
Not saying that's how I want it to end, just saying that's what I'd be betting on.

I like that. And I'm not sure on the Grimm ending. Yeah, their numbers are down, but they need to be compared to the other Friday night line ups numbers before that decision is made.

RE: Predictions? - Belle - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:36 PM)crossbar Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 01:30 PM)Belle Wrote:

I like that. And I'm not sure on the Grimm ending. Yeah, their numbers are down, but they need to be compared to the other Friday night line ups numbers before that decision is made.

I hope it does go on.
If not, I would really like to see a lot of the actors again.
Although I'm not particularly fond of the actress who plays Juliette, I've truly enjoyed watching many of the others. Over the course of each season I've also seen them really grow into their characters, which is cool. I actually wish they hadn't killed off Monroe's ex-girlfriend because she was particularly fun to watch and would have been great as a full-time cast member.

Reading it, I guess my prediction for what they keys do is kind of a downer, but that's still my best guess for what they will unlock.

I also predict Renard will have a fling with the Director of the commercial, since they were flirting big time.
Of course I'm also willing to bet she's not just some random chick with a thing for authority figures. She'll end up being wesen, grimm, royal, part of the claw group or something like that.