Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 02:32 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Adalind already stated to Kenneth earlier in the epiodes that she doesn't belive Juliette would ever betray Nick so clearly in her mind the safest place is directly behind Nick not running off.

Questionable, but I will let that pass for now. But that's not what I am saying.

I am saying that Nick, not Adalind, thought the situation was not deadly so he allowed Adalind to stay behind him.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 04-28-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:47 PM)Zansy Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:40 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Some posters want to have an conversation about thier version of the show not the actual show.

For example the claims Adalind wasn’t frightened in the police station are beyond ridiculous, as her literally hiding behind Nick make it clear just how friegthtened that situation made her. As for the ridiculous claim that if she was so scared why didn’t she run to Renards office, she was literally no where near Renards office as her and Nick where at the front entrance of the precinct on thier way out, Juliette coming through the entrance totally shocked them both Adalind was like a deer caught in headlights, she hardly had time to think about running to Renards office.
We could play judge this expression:
[Image: tumblr_p7v30xEcnc1xryu9qo1_1280.jpg]
Hi Zansy,
Belated welcome to forum.
Is the picture of her in Renard's office? If so, she is thinking about two guys, two babies, no husband, poor me!
N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - Zansy - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 04:13 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Zansy,
Is the picture of her in Renard's office? If so, she is thinking about two guys, two babies, no husband, poor me!
N G
Hi NG! Thanks, that's kind! Smile -It's not that belated, my account got activated roughly two days ago.-
And no, they're in the hallway and Juliette just walked in.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 04:13 AM)New Guy Wrote: Hi Zansy,
N G

That's pretty good, New Guy. I always wondered why Adalind never considered birth control.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 04:13 AM)New Guy Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:47 PM)Zansy Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 01:40 PM)Henry of green Wrote: Some posters want to have an conversation about thier version of the show not the actual show.

For example the claims Adalind wasn’t frightened in the police station are beyond ridiculous, as her literally hiding behind Nick make it clear just how friegthtened that situation made her. As for the ridiculous claim that if she was so scared why didn’t she run to Renards office, she was literally no where near Renards office as her and Nick where at the front entrance of the precinct on thier way out, Juliette coming through the entrance totally shocked them both Adalind was like a deer caught in headlights, she hardly had time to think about running to Renards office.
We could play judge this expression:
[Image: tumblr_p7v30xEcnc1xryu9qo1_1280.jpg]
Hi Zansy,
N G

She could have possibly been thinking that when she was in the office with both her baby daddies but this photo is in the hallway just after Juliette arrives and is approaching Adalind threatening her, it’s clearly a look of fear.

She was frightened. Claire would have been a terrible actress to portray Adalind as anything but frightened.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Henry of green - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 05:27 AM)irukandji Wrote: She was frightened. Claire would have been a terrible actress to portray Adalind as anything but frightened.

Yes we agree for a change on her being frightened, and as for the birth control she purposely wanted one of the Renard brothers to get her pregnant as it was part of her plan to get her powers back. Adalind was too preoccupied with getting Dianna back when sleeping with Nick, so she probably wasn’t in the right headspace to use birth control with Nick. For example in a more planned situation like with Hank in season 1 she clearly used birth control.

(04-28-2018, 05:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 05:27 AM)irukandji Wrote: She was frightened. Claire would have been a terrible actress to portray Adalind as anything but frightened.

Yes we agree for a change on her being frightened, and as for the birth control she purposely wanted one of the Renard brothers to get her pregnant as it was part of her plan to get her powers back. Adalind was too preoccupied with getting back when sleeping ,so she wasn’t in the right headspace to use birth control with Nick. For example in a more planned situation like with Hank in season 1 she clearly used birth control.

Hmmm............she goes through all of this planning, changes the spell, sneaks in at just the right time to sleep with a man she clearly despises...........and forgets birth control? My thought that as a hexenbiest she probably never used it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-28-2018

Maybe do not use the right herbs and maybe it should happen:the birth of a baby son of "GRIMM" and "Hexenbiest"

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 05:40 AM)Henry of green Wrote: Yes we agree for a change on her being frightened, and as for the birth control she purposely wanted one of the Renard brothers to get her pregnant as it was part of her plan to get her powers back. Adalind was too preoccupied with getting Dianna back when sleeping with Nick, so she probably wasn’t in the right headspace to use birth control with Nick. For example in a more planned situation like with Hank in season 1 she clearly used birth control.

Could it have been that when she morphed into Juliette to bed Nick she did not use a condom because, as Juliette, being in a committed relationship and a Vet, maybe she was taking Birth Control pills. If Adalind, morphed as Juliette, came up with a condom would have raised suspicion.

If Juliette was on Birth control pills, would they even have condoms at their house? If she popped one out, would n't Nick question her, When did you start carrying condoms with you? Not a bad realistic reason for her not to use another method of birth control.