Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-18-2018

(04-18-2018, 09:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: What you seem to forget is that Nick had plenty of backup when Juliette came into the precinct. Adalind's life was in no danger and Nick didn't believe it either. If he had, he would have accepted Wu's help when Wu asked if there was a problem. Instead he and I am paraphrasing here, indicated there was no problem. Aside from that, there was a crowd gathered. Nothing was going to happen.

But that's not my point. Nick could have easily gotten Adalind safely out of the area and chosen Juliette. He did not. He chose Adalind.

Quote:Nick wanted to work thing out, just because he would not kiss her or sleep in the same bed is not cheating.

Really? Exactly when did Nick try to "work things out"? Was it when he made it plain he didn't want to kiss her or when he slept on the couch downstairs?

BTW, I never said that was cheating. I never said it equated to screwing Sean either.

Quote: If you are claiming they were on a break, then why is Juliette complaining to Nick that he is choosing Adalind and not her. Did Nick choose Adalind at the house when she voged or did nick just prevented Juliette from getting arrested again. How is this Nick cheating? How is Nick choosing Adalind over Juliette when Juliette moved out?

She wasn't complaining, she made an observation. And if you recall, it was Kenneth who stated that despite what Juliette did, she was still loyal to Nick. Not that she was in love with him, but that *she was still loyal to him*

Quote: You want to have the discussion, then rebuff my examples with specific rebuttals instead of vague statements. This is why I can not have an intelligent discussion with you. Look at your replies.

You don't want intelligent discussions. Look at your replies. Go ahead, tell me how mature and passionate you are about debating. Then take a look at your own house. Inserting youtube websites and insulting remarks don't prove you are interested in an intelligent and serious debate.

If you are going to use the same standards on both characters, just do it instead of skirting the issue. be specific. Prove me wrong. Are you actually still claiming that when Nick was fighting with Adalind and stuck his tongue in her mouth so she would bite him and loose her Hex was cheating? instead of saving Hank's life? And if it was a kiss, was it the same as her having sex with Sean?

So, lets recap. (compare) Juliette:
1) Juliette keeps secrets from Nick that she became a hex after they both agreed to no more secrets.
2) She finally discloses her Hex and insists on being kissed while voge.
3) That evening she leaves the house for good.
4) Sleeps in her car then moves in with Sean.
5) She then screws Sean and gets kicked out.
6) Ends up in jail for bar brawl
7) spends a week or two in jail
8) Gets bailed out by Ken.
9) Juliette confront Nick and Adalind in the police station

Nick:
1) He refuses to kiss Juliette in voge state.
2) Goes out for a walk to think things over.
3) He gets called out on an investigation and gets back home late.
4) Sleeps on the couch, just like he did for weeks when she refused him to sleep in the bed with her for a whole season 2.
5) Next day he tries to get additional info from Henrietta and it is a dead end.
6) Confronts Juliette before she leaves for good that he wants to work things out. She was able to accept and understand him, now it was his turn to understand and accept her.
7) Is confronted by Juliette at the police station just after he finds out Adalind is pregnant with his baby.

This is at best I can recap of what led to that confrontation in the police precinct. Looking at that list of both of them. Whom mistreated whom worse. She might have moved out but like you said, she was still loyal to Nick.

I am not a woman, So I can only relate to being loyal as a man but if I walked out on my wife, and screwed her bitch of a boss 3 days later, I don't think she would accept that as being loyal.

If you have a partner would they accept you being loyal to them if you did what Juliette did? If your partner did whats listed under Nick, would you walk out on him forever and do what Juliette did?

(04-18-2018, 09:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: But that's not my point. Nick could have easily gotten Adalind safely out of the area and chosen Juliette. He did not. He chose Adalind.
How could he. She was standing only feet in front of them with her back facing the entrance/exit. I am sure there were other exits but she was standing right in front of them. How can he easily gotten Adalind out and still choose Juliette. If Wu had taken her out by a back entrance, what differences would it have made to Juliette, Wu was a scooby.

Quote:Really? Exactly when did Nick try to "work things out"? Was it when he made it plain he didn't want to kiss her or when he slept on the couch downstairs?

He never had a chance to work things out. She left the house right after he came back from Henrietta and she stopped taking his calls. Hard to work things out when the other partner is not involved into a conversation.

Quote:She wasn't complaining, she made an observation. And if you recall, it was Kenneth who stated that despite what Juliette did, she was still loyal to Nick. Not that she was in love with him, but that *she was still loyal to him*

Well here is a big in-pass. We seem to have different interpretations of what is a threat and what is an observation. We also define what loyalty is differently. She might not be in love with Nick but a loyal ex wouldn't go screw her ex boss, especially if he was responsible for most, if not all of what the persecution he put them through as a couple for a few years. As I recall, most of what Adalind did to both of them was a result of what Sean was orchestrating. Like I said, we see "loyalty" differently.

Quote:According to you, you are never wrong, right?

Nope, when I am wrong, I don't argue, I agree. As for my insults and "YouTube" replies, was my responses for You, not admitting your postings of incomplete scenes or opinions converted to facts. You might not see that as insulting but I do. Especially when time consumed for research then confronted with the facts and You, not admitting to the mistake.

I will refuse to go back on the many threads to look for them, but i think you know what I mean. For instance. Did you post on one thread that you enjoyed the show's musical score while doing housework? Hard to see what is all going on the screen when you weren't watching.

Quote:Are you telling me that when Nick was formulating this plan, he didn't think about what it'd be like to overpower Adalind and kiss her? Really, after he was ogling her when she walked by? If Nick was so repulsed, as you claim, why wasn't he seeking Rosalee's help in another delivery method?

Quote:And what would have happened had Adalind just kissed Nick back? Hank would have been dead, right?

Hank was on his death bed. Look at the episode again. There wasn't a whole lot of time to go and discuss this with Rosalee. He took a gamble and she fell for it. Be honest. Do you really think he went there to make out with Adalind, cheat on Juliette and save Hank at the same time?

Quote:Juliette wasn't cheating when she had sex with Sean. She wasn't even living at the house.

1st, If some of you can compare what Nick did to take away Adalind's hex as cheating, I can call what she did with Sean as cheating also and here is why. If she was on a break with Nick, Why was she questioning Nick to choose her over Adalind.

She did move out but she had sex with Sean for revenge, and in my world "revenge sex" is cheating. If it wasn't it would just be another casual sex session. And to add to that, in my world of morality, when she had sex with Ken, she was , not only prostituting her self for Hex services to the Royals, she was also prostituting herself to Ken for sex and the additional "revenge sex', since according to you, thats the bed Nick refused to sleep in after he knew she was a Hex.

As we can all recall, Nick was sleeping with her for weeks before she divulged she was a Hex This is another good reason that Nick wouldn't refuse to sleep in the same bed with her. He just did not sleep in the bed that night because he came home late, hew did not want to wake her up and they were in a fight, and crashed on the couch. Three great reasons for not going in bed and I can relate to.

I've crashed on the couch plenty of time for a few different reasons. I used to be on call and get home real late and wouldn't go to bed and wake up the wife. She had to get up early too for work and I respected her enough as to not to disturb her beauty sleep. other times I would just crash from watching TV if I didn't come home too late. And yes, sometimes after we had an argument. some men do that, some women expect it.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-19-2018

(04-18-2018, 10:50 PM)dicappatore Wrote: I am not a woman, So I can only relate to being loyal as a man but if I walked out on my wife, and screwed her bitch of a boss 3 days later, I don't think she would accept that as being loyal.

Yet you think Juliette would have no issue with Nick kissing Adalind and saying it was the only way to save Hank's life. How exactly would Nick have explained that to her?

Quote:If you have a partner would they accept you being loyal to them if you did what Juliette did? If your partner did whats listed under Nick, would you walk out on him forever and do what Juliette did?

So in your opinion, if the sex is gone, there's nothing left between two people, is that it?

(04-18-2018, 09:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: How could he. She was standing only feet in front of them with her back facing the entrance/exit. I am sure there were other exits but she was standing right in front of them. How can he easily gotten Adalind out and still choose Juliette. If Wu had taken her out by a back entrance, what differences would it have made to Juliette, Wu was a scooby.

The point was, Nick wasn't all that frightened of Juliette or he would have shouted out for backup. It's not as though they were in some back alley somewhere. They were in the precinct.

Quote:He never had a chance to work things out. She left the house right after he came back from Henrietta and she stopped taking his calls. Hard to work things out when the other partner is not involved into a conversation.

Never had a chance? He never tried. And the point about Henrietta was a good one. Exactly why did he go to Henrietta? What did that accomplish. In my opinion, that was a complete slap in the face to Juliette because he didn't believe what Juliette told him.

Quote:Well here is a big in-pass. We seem to have different interpretations of what is a threat and what is an observation. We also define what loyalty is differently. She might not be in love with Nick but a loyal ex wouldn't go screw her ex boss, especially if he was responsible for most, if not all of what the persecution he put them through as a couple for a few years.

Not every broken relationship ends up in hatred. There are people who remain friends with one another for years. Why? Because they look past the sex into the other things they had together. Besides that, Juliette believed in Nick's cause. She was a Scooby. Just because he turned out to be a loser doesn't mean she's all of the sudden against everything he stands for.

Quote:Nope, when I am wrong, I don't argue, I agree. As for my insults and "YouTube" replies, was my responses for You, not admitting your postings of incomplete scenes or opinions converted to facts. You might not see that as insulting but I do. Especially when time consumed for research then confronted with the facts and You, not admitting to the mistake.

Don't explain about things you don't mean. If you find the post insulting then don't debate. I see you as holding some people to standards and not others. That's not fair or objective, it's hypocritical. Besides that, you do it to get accolades from others who are just as gung ho to join in.

Quote:I will refuse to go back on the many threads to look for them, but i think you know what I mean. For instance. Did you post on one thread that you enjoyed the show's musical score while doing housework? Hard to see what is all going on the screen when you weren't watching.

No, I posted that I was listening to a movie musical score while doing something else. I have never said I liked the score to Grimm. See, you are so immersed in insulting and contradicting that you don't even really read the posts. You come away with a preconceived notion and nurse that notion for months. Like Robyn said, you can't see the forest for the trees.

Quote:Hank was on his death bed. Look at the episode again. There wasn't a whole lot of time to go and discuss this with Rosalee. He took a gamble and she fell for it. Be honest. Do you really think he went there to make out with Adalind, cheat on Juliette and save Hank at the same time?

And you believe the only thing Nick could come up with is a kiss that might not work and Hank would die anyway? If Hank's life was so precious to Nick that he had little time *and* he was so repulsed by Adalind, then he'd do the logical thing. He'd hand over the key to save his buddy and his backup. He wouldn't go fooling around with such a goofy plan that might not work.

Quote:1st, If some of you can compare what Nick did to take away Adalind's hex as cheating, I can call what she did with Sean as cheating also and here is why. If she was on a break with Nick, Why was she questioning Nick to choose her over Adalind.

I'm just saying that Nick might have had more in mind here than just just saving Hank's life. Take a little for himself while he's using another day to save a life. After all, there are many here who believe Nick was attracted to her from the moment they met. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong about that.

Quote: She did move out but she had sex with Sean for revenge, and in my world "revenge sex" is cheating. If it wasn't it would just be another casual sex session. And to add to that, in my world of morality, when she had sex with Ken, she was , not only prostituting her self for Hex services to the Royals, she was also prostituting herself to Ken for sex and the additional "revenge sex', since according to you, thats the bed Nick refused to sleep in after he knew she was a Hex.

Revenge sex? Well, to each his own. I completely disagree.

Quote:As we can all recall, Nick was sleeping with her for weeks before she divulged she was a Hex This is another good reason that Nick wouldn't refuse to sleep in the same bed with her. He just did not sleep in the bed that night because he came home late, hew did not want to wake her up and they were in a fight, and crashed on the couch. Three great reasons for not going in bed and I can relate to.

You go ahead, believe that, but the show implied that once he found out she was a hexenbiest, he didn't want to have anything more to do with her, romance wise.

Quote:I've crashed on the couch plenty of time for a few different reasons. I used to be on call and get home real late and wouldn't go to bed and wake up the wife. She had to get up early too for work and I respected her enough as to not to disturb her beauty sleep. other times I would just crash from watching TV if I didn't come home too late. And yes, sometimes after we had an argument. some men do that, some women expect it.

Well that's you. You're not the standard for everyone.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-19-2018

Because should have chosen it, if Juliette's attitude was rejection towards?.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 04-19-2018

Nick decided to take the chance on Adalind biting his lip out of his attraction to her rather than doing it because he was trying save Hank's life? I don't agree with everything on both sides of this debate but I felt the need to address this point specifically. This isn't a serious argument, is it?

This particular point in the debate seems like arguing just for the sake of arguing. Does nobody remember that Nick was talking about killing Adalind to save Hank right before Rosalee explained what "killing the Hexenbiest" actually entailed? Does anybody really believe Nick used it as an opportunity to cheat on Juliette and make out with Adalind?

I think Nick and Adalind ending up together has really led to some weird revisionist history. Nick did show attraction to her when he first saw her. That lasted briefly until he saw Adalind woge. Nick wasn't shown to have any attraction to Adalind for the rest of season 1. There was only disdain and he was pretty open about it to the point where Hank was concerned about it. He was clearly hostile to the woman he was assigned to protect and later on became Hank's lust object. Show me just one scene where Nick was lusting after Adalind after their initial scene. Even then, he was checking her out from across the street, never approached her, and didn't expect to ever see her again.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 06:28 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: Nick decided to take the chance on Adalind biting his lip out of his attraction to her rather than doing it because he was trying save Hank's life? I don't agree with everything on both sides of this debate but I felt the need to address this point specifically? This isn't a serious argument, is it?

This particular point in the debate seems like arguing just for the sake of arguing. Does nobody remember that Nick was talking about killing Adalind to save Hank right before Rosalee explained what "killing the Hexenbiest" actually entailed? Does anybody really believe Nick used it as an opportunity to cheat on Juliette and make out with Adalind?

I think Nick and Adalind ending up together has really led to some weird revisionist history. Nick did show attraction to her when he first saw her. That lasted briefly until he saw Adalind woge. Nick wasn't shown to have any attraction to Adalind for the rest of season 1. There was only disdain and he was pretty open about it to the point where Hank was concerned about it. He was clearly hostile to the woman he was assigned to protect and later on became Hank's lust object. Show me just one scene where Nick was lusting after Adalind after their initial scene. Even then, he was checking her out from across the street, never approached her, and didn't expect to ever see her again.
Hi HR,
I agree with your comments about the "cheating" plot lines in Grimm. Infidelity is a hackneyed plot line used by hack writers:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YourcheatingHeart
This article from Glamour seems to take what some call the "Hollywood" position:
https://www.glamour.com/gallery/10-rules-of-being-friends-with-benefits
This article from Lifestyle takes a counter position:
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/2015/05/20/18-reasons-you-should-be-faithful-to-your-loverspouse/
I recall discussions on this Forum where I compared the sexual morals of unfaithful characters to those of swine in a pig sty. IMO, The love story of Barbara and George H.W. Bush shows the strength and trust that flows from true love and a permanent (from this day forth) relationship.
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Former-First-Lady-Barbara-Bush-dies-at-92-480058823.html
Quote:In her 1994 memoir, Barbara Bush describes her and her husband as “the two luckiest people in the world, and when all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends. We have been inordinately blessed, and we know that.”
What powerful words!
N G

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 06:28 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: Nick decided to take the chance on Adalind biting his lip out of his attraction to her rather than doing it because he was trying save Hank's life? I don't agree with everything on both sides of this debate but I felt the need to address this point specifically? This isn't a serious argument, is it?

I never said what Nick did was anything close to cheating and it is ridiculous to think so. I was trying to divulge deeper into some contributors reasoning's by trying to see from their point of view and with a more open minded with the benefit of the doubt. To see if they applied the same reasoning to Nick's counterpart, Juliette. Did I succeed? As much as I tried, we seem to just go in circles. I wont deny my bias on these character and wish some would be honest enough to admit their bias. I did try to see from them from another angle, since I am constantly being accused of being close minded. So I gave it a shot. What I am getting back so far is, like you said, arguing about the argument.

(04-19-2018, 08:35 AM)New Guy Wrote:

Hi HR,
I agree with your comments about the "cheating" plot lines in Grimm. Infidelity is a hackneyed plot line used by hack writers:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YourcheatingHeart
This article from Glamour seems to take what some call the "Hollywood" position:
https://www.glamour.com/gallery/10-rules-of-being-friends-with-benefits
This article from Lifestyle takes a counter position:
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/lifestyle/2015/05/20/18-reasons-you-should-be-faithful-to-your-loverspouse/
I recall discussions on this Forum where I compared the sexual morals of unfaithful characters to those of swine in a pig sty. IMO, The love story of Barbara and George H.W. Bush shows the strength and trust that flows from true love and a permanent (from this day forth) relationship.
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Former-First-Lady-Barbara-Bush-dies-at-92-480058823.html
Quote:In her 1994 memoir, Barbara Bush describes her and her husband as “the two luckiest people in the world, and when all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends. We have been inordinately blessed, and we know that.”
What powerful words!
N G

What I find amusing is how I am getting labeled of being old fashion, puritanical and unable to accept current trends in modern day relationships. What my critics don't seem to comprehend is, those accusations are compliments to my persona.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-19-2018

Quote:By Nick steeping in between Juliette and Adalind, he was able to accomplish 3 things.
1st, he was protecting his unborn child.
2nd he was protecting Adalind
3rd and this is the biggie you, syscrash and Robyn seem to overlook, he was protecting Juliette for getting arrested again and maybe without bail this time since it would be a second offense, while out on bail, before she even went in front of a judge for her bar brawl.

You are missing one big thing. Juliette did not need to be anywhere near Adalind to do something to her. AS we saw at the spice shop. Juliette could have had Nick pull his gun and shot Adalind. Since she did not touch anybody and it was Nick who pulled the trigger. Exactly what would they charge her with. Nick would be the one in jail for murder. So your logic makes no since. Like Juliette said at the time she only wanted to see what Nick would do. She wanted to see who's side he was on.

Quote:Nick wanted to work thing out, just because he would not kiss her or sleep in the same bed is not cheating. If Nick wasn't living with her was due to her moving out. According to you, because Nick refused to kiss her voge look and slept on the couch is the same as Juliette shagging with Sean.
The first thing is from a personal position I myself do not consider any of the characters actions as cheating and I stated why. My statement where in support of why one could make the argument for their being cheating. Understand the difference when you say I am saying something. The other thing. You are trying to make a correlation not even made. I never said anything about Nick not kissing her or sleeping on the couch.
Just because they are not together does not mean Juliette would not be pissed because Nick is with the women that caused her to become a hexenbiest.

RE: Eve/Juliette - dicappatore - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 10:53 AM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:By Nick steeping in between Juliette and Adalind, he was able to accomplish 3 things.
3rd and this is the biggie you, syscrash and Robyn seem to overlook, he was protecting Juliette for getting arrested again and maybe without bail this time since it would be a second offense, while out on bail, before she even went in front of a judge for her bar brawl.

You are missing one big thing. Juliette did not need to be anywhere near Adalind to do something to her. AS we saw at the spice shop. Juliette could have had Nick pull his gun and shot Adalind. Since she did not touch anybody and it was Nick who pulled the trigger. Exactly what would they charge her with. Nick would be the one in jail for murder. So your logic makes no since. Like Juliette said at the time she only wanted to see what Nick would do. She wanted to see who's side he was on.

The only "BIG THING" I am missed "what could have happened, what should have happened, if this had happened or the possibility of other happenings.

Here is the "BIG THING" that "DID HAPPEN"
By Nick steeping in between Juliette and Adalind, he was able to accomplish these things.

Do you see the different "BIG THING" between us? I missed out on what could have been, you missed out on what actually happened. Ok, so we can put this argument to rest. NEXT!

(04-19-2018, 10:53 AM)syscrash Wrote: The first thing is from a personal position I myself do not consider any of the characters actions as cheating and I stated why. My statement where in support of why one could make the argument for their being cheating. Understand the difference when you say I am saying something. The other thing. You are trying to make a correlation not even made. I never said anything about Nick not kissing her or sleeping on the couch.
Just because they are not together does not mean Juliette would not be pissed because Nick is with the women that caused her to become a hexenbiest.

Below is your post from 4/15/2018: Look at your last TWO sentences. Read it to yourself. Focus, then read it again.
"So using a lose definition of the subject. Nick was the first to cheat."
Even leaving it with its context, you just contradicted yourself. Now we can put an end "THIS" discussion too.

(04-15-2018, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: When Adalind and Sean where in the woods, and Sean was suffering from the compulsion spell. Adalind told him to show her what he could never show Juliette. Did Adalind woge back we do not know for sure.But Rachael told Sean to woge and she woged back . rosalee woged and Monroe woged back. It would not be unbelievable that Adalind woge back. As for Kenneth. Considering The King , and Eric both enjoyed hexenbiest and found them beautiful. I do not see why Kenneth would not be the same.

Below isHere is another point. Nick had Adalind pinned to the ground while she was in full woge. That was when he acted like he was going to kiss her and she bit his lip after un woging. He was not repulsed by Adalinds woge. Even when Nick was proving it was him during the transformation. Nick referred to it as their first kiss. Which is interesting because Nick and Juliette where still together then. So using a lose definition of the subject. Nick was the first to cheat.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but you should read what you write. Your 'writers intent" doesn't match up with the writer.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 06:28 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: Nick decided to take the chance on Adalind biting his lip out of his attraction to her rather than doing it because he was trying save Hank's life? I don't agree with everything on both sides of this debate but I felt the need to address this point specifically. This isn't a serious argument, is it?

I don't know about that. Is it any less of an argument than the former debate about Nick committing sexual assault on Adalind by pinning her to the ground and forcing his tongue down her throat?

Aside from that, your first sentence is incorrect. No one was arguing that Nick wasn't trying to save Hank's life. It's the method that is questionable.

What I notice is most here are skirting around Nick's so called altruistic race to save Hank's life. In other words Nick considered his little pocket key so much more valuable than Hank. Another thing to consider is that Nick completely ignored his own diaries. Getting that close to a manipulative hexenbiest would have been a danger..........to Nick. He was very lucky it worked at all. But all that simply to keep a key safe. That doesn't say a lot for Nick.

But my end question is this. Why didn't he kill Adalind if that was his plan all along. He took her hexenbiest, there was no danger of Hank dying at that point. She killed his surrogate mother. So why not just kill her?

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 04-19-2018

Quote:The only "BIG THING" I am missed "what could have happened, what should have happened, if this had happened or the possibility of other happenings.
We saw Nick and the group try an intervene at the spice shop. There was not much they could do. Why would the police station be any different.
You state as a fact Nick stepping in the way stopped something. WE saw actual proof if Juliette did not want to stop. None of them could stop her.
Nick stepping in the way she could have thrown him like she did Monroe., or Rosealee. So exactly what and how did she stop anything.

You keep saying she would have been arrested. If she is on the other side of the room. And all anyone sees is her wave her hand. exactly what would they arrest her on. Remember there was only a couple of people that even know or believe that magic even exist. Plus wesen law would prevent them from telling anybody.

You keep wanting to use the bar as some kind of example. In that type of situation they take all involved, and let the DA sort it out. It is not about who is at fault.

The problem with your argument is it only applies if Juliette was going to use physical force. But each time we have seen her react to a physical threat she uses magic not physical force. So why would you think she would physically do anything to Adalind.

Even with the statue, she was across the street. There could have been a dozen cameras filming from every angle possible. Exactly what would you see that you could have arrested her on.

Quote:Below is your post from 4/15/2018: Look at your last TWO sentences. Read it to yourself. Focus, then read it again.
"So using a lose definition of the subject. Nick was the first to cheat."
Even leaving it with its context, you just contradicted yourself. Now we can put an end "THIS" discussion too.
You have never participated in a debate have you. One person take the pro the other take the con. I was making point that could be used to support the cheating argument. I prefaced my statement showing it would be a stretch to make the argument stand. That is not being contradictory. It is putting forth a theory and finding things to support the theory. No where did I say anything about writers intent.