Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - SilentEcho - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:29 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant.

I have been wondering what Nick thinks about Adalind's decision to take Kelly and move in with Renard. Adalind had Diana help the scoobies, that's true, but would that completely convince Nick that she only moved in with Renard because she had to?

You could be right here, syscrash. Adalind might pursue Nick, but he would be reluctant because she's been with Renard.

There is another possibility that I've been thinking of, one where Adalind stays with her kids and protects them. If that's the case, she won't go back to Nick.

I like that last possibility the best. Adaind has run from situation to situation it would be nice to see her on her own with the kids, no Renard or Nick.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:36 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: I like that last possibility the best. Adaind has run from situation to situation it would be nice to see her on her own with the kids, no Renard or Nick.

Thank you, Silent Echo. I have been trying to view Adalind objectively since Nick moved into the warehouse. I like this storyarc of her protecting her kids. I hope she doesn't revert back to the hexenbiest from hell but remains true to them.

I wasn't so sure about Diana, and am still not completely sure of her. But, it appears she looks up to Adalind and for the time being, that is a good thing. I hope Adalind will continue be a good example for her.

I actually liked the scenes between Adalind and Diana. Weird, but Adalind's presence seems to make Diana a less creepy kid.

RE: Eve/Juliette - SilentEcho - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:42 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:36 AM)SilentEcho Wrote: I like that last possibility the best. Adaind has run from situation to situation it would be nice to see her on her own with the kids, no Renard or Nick.

Thank you, Silent Echo. I have been trying to view Adalind objectively since Nick moved into the warehouse. I like this storyarc of her protecting her kids. I hope she doesn't revert back to the hexenbiest from hell but remains true to them.

I wasn't so sure about Diana, and am still not completely sure of her. It does appear she looks up to Adalind. I hope Adalind will continue to be a good example to her.

Me too, it would be sad to see her return to her former self. Diana needs a strong parental figure and hopefully Adalind can be that. There is also the connection between the three Hexenbiests, wouldn't it be interesting to see Eve helping teach Diana that killing is not a good thing and to control her powers better. She is acting out and lashing out at those who she perceives as a threat. I think Diana is way more bonded to Adalind than Sean, especially after 'daddy's bad friend' hurt Mommy. Sean better watch out!

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:55 AM)SilentEcho Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:42 AM)irukandji Wrote:

I wasn't so sure about Diana, and am still not completely sure of her. It does appear she looks up to Adalind. I hope Adalind will continue to be a good example to her.

Me too, it would be sad to see her return to her former self. Diana needs a strong parental figure and hopefully Adalind can be that. There is also the connection between the three Hexenbiests, wouldn't it be interesting to see Eve helping teach Diana that killing is not a good thing and to control her powers better. She is acting out and lashing out at those who she perceives as a threat. I think Diana is way more bonded to Adalind than Sean, especially after 'daddy's bad friend' hurt Mommy. Sean better watch out!
Hi Forum,
IMO, FrankenEve is an automatonic killing machine. Per the Grimm Wiki "List of Deaths" she had killed 24 individuals through episode 5.20:
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Deaths
"Killing" is mission. She has no concept of good or bad, just kill this one and find her next victim.
IMO, Diana is also effective at killing. She killed even before she was born. Adalind seems to be a klutz killer. She botched it when Renard sent her to kill Marie and was unable to defend herself against Hexenette. She does have credit for 2 kills on the list.
So IMO, Diana has no one to teach her ethics and morals. Worst of all is Daddy, Sean Boy.
New Guy

RE: Eve/Juliette - FaceInTheCrowd - 05-24-2016

And one of them was an accident. She was trying to make a verrat drop his gun before he shot Meisner and ended up making him shoot himself in the head.

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 05-24-2016

(05-23-2016, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant.

I have been wondering what Nick thinks about Adalind's decision to take Kelly and move in with Renard. Adalind had Diana help the scoobies, that's true, but would that completely convince Nick that she only moved in with Renard because she had to?

You could be right here, syscrash. Adalind might pursue Nick, but he would be reluctant because she's been with Renard.

There is another possibility that I've been thinking of, one where Adalind stays with her kids and protects them. If that's the case, she won't go back to Nick.
Could be she will have to wait and see what Sean does now that Conrad is dead who will replace him. Well likely be the 3 or 4 episode next season to get a picture where this is going. Your right she would risk the kids.

RE: Eve/Juliette - degrimm - 05-24-2016

it's pretty funny how some people here are like diana bonds with adalind more and sean watch out; cut it!!!

diana wants her parents to be together even if adalind told her they grew apart( more reason rachel is dead).
she loves her father as much as she loves her mother, so remove every notion of her killing sean from your head cos it aint happening.
she bonds with her mom cos her dad is too busy to stay @ home and be talking abt dolls.

(05-23-2016, 05:17 PM)syscrash Wrote: I see it Adalind pursues Nick. Nick reluctant. The way Nick responded when Eve woke after the stick. I predict Nick will pursue the new Eve. More out of guilt then anything. Eve will not pursue Nick because of her guilt.

-you are right about eve not pursuing nick bcos of her guilt but i do also think it might be bcos of a fresh start.she would look at it like he has a family now.
nick been reluctant to adalind pursues, is purely due to the fact that he lost juliette before when he chose to take the side of adalind protection and might not want to lose her again

RE: Eve/Juliette - Robyn - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 01:41 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Could be she will have to wait and see what Sean does now that Conrad is dead who will replace him. Well likely be the 3 or 4 episode next season to get a picture where this is going. Your right she would risk the kids.
I think Renard was probably imagining himself in Bonaparte's position before the body hit the floor. Unless someone arrives that's equal to or more powerful than Bonaparte, Renard will announce himself as leader of Portland BC. But. He doesn't know that the ring is some kind of threat/control. So will Renard be able to coerce Adalind into continuing their ruse of a happy family?

RE: Eve/Juliette - wfmyers1207 - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 03:33 PM)Robyn Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 01:41 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

I think Renard was probably imagining himself in Bonaparte's position before the body hit the floor. Unless someone arrives that's equal to or more powerful than Bonaparte, Renard will announce himself as leader of Portland BC. But. He doesn't know that the ring is some kind of threat/control. So will Renard be able to coerce Adalind into continuing their ruse of a happy family?

This is one thing I'll be interested in finding out next season. Does the spell remain if the person who cast it is dead? Dodgy

Way back in S2, when Stefania killed Frau Pech, that seemed to break the spell she had used to duplicate Adalind. Now, is that a general rule, or was that a one time thing? Dodgy

Or, is this just going to be yet another one of those things the writer's just pretend never happened. You know, like Juliette setting up Kelly and her neighbors to be murdered by the werrat and everyone now saying: "NO, No, that's not what happened at all!!". Rolleyes

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 05-24-2016

I find it crazy people arguing ethics and morals in a show like Grimm. The standards for a moral death is not even close to reality. There is a reason why every kill made by a main character has had a reason. There is also a reason why every questionable death has had plausible denial, and never involved direct contact. Yet people want to hold the characters actions to to real life standards. Even though the show makes it perfectly acceptable for parents to suck out their sons insides instead of letting it go to waste. Amazing how the same people applaud Nick killing Kenneth. Yet hate Juliette for taking revenge on the trailer for Nick choosing Adalind.

Greenwalt said the ring is still in play. There is no inconsistency. The ring is spelled. Conrad was not controlling the ring. Unlike if Conrad is chocking someone and you shot him the chocking stops.