Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-08-2016

(04-08-2016, 07:46 AM)brandon Wrote: if it were so, it is better?.as they say "all's fair in war as in love"
Nick thought well maybe regarding Juliet, the other option was to kill her.but would not let that happen so Diana , which was manipulated

Juliette betrayed Kelly to get Diana. Were her actions an act of war?

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-09-2016

I meant what he did Hadrian's Wall to subdue Juliette.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 06:51 AM)brandon Wrote: I meant what he did Hadrian's Wall to subdue Juliette.

Brandon, this statement is not clear. Can you explain what you mean?

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-09-2016

I was referring to "brainwashing" did to Juliette

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-09-2016

(04-09-2016, 09:45 AM)brandon Wrote: I was referring to "brainwashing" did to Juliette

Meisner should not have been the one to decide Juliette's, or anyone's fate, regardless of whether she was angry or not. He had no right.

RE: Eve/Juliette - tscchope - 04-10-2016

(04-09-2016, 09:47 PM)irukandji Wrote: Meisner should not have been the one to decide Juliette's ... fate ... He had no right.
He didn't decide her fate. He left it up to her to accept or decline the offer he made.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 06:40 AM)tscchope Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 09:47 PM)irukandji Wrote: Meisner should not have been the one to decide Juliette's ... fate ... He had no right.
He didn't decide her fate. He left it up to her to accept or decline the offer he made.

Just when did that occur do you think? When she was on the gurney wounded, after he slapped her, or when he was brainwashing her in her cell? None of those sound like a free choice to accept or decline to me.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Hell Rell - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 08:00 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:40 AM)tscchope Wrote:

Just when did that occur do you think? When she was on the gurney wounded, after he slapped her, or when he was brainwashing her in her cell? None of those sound like a free choice to accept or decline to me.

I have to agree. I can't think that Juliette truly had a choice when she had already been roughed up by Meisner. It looked like he made her think it was her decision but in reality it was made my Meisner. Juliette had no reason at all to think Meisner cared what she thought and was completely at his mercy.

It's one of my pet peeves in shows when writers say certain people had a choice when they were already led ninety percent of the way by the person "giving" them that decision.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 04-11-2016

as you could stop a "Hexenbiest without control?.willing to kill anyone?.
perhaps he had no right but was conscious to stop her murderous rage.
and they saw an opportunity.-I mean the HW-before the enemy did.

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 05:13 AM)brandon Wrote: as you could stop a "Hexenbiest without control?.willing to kill anyone?.
perhaps he had no right but was conscious to stop her murderous rage.
and they saw an opportunity.-I mean the HW-before the enemy did.

Who knows that she was without control? Who knows that she was willing to kill anyone? The fact is, no one does. Meisner doesn't have to the right to use her just because he sees her wesen talents as an opportunity.