Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - Belle - 02-12-2016

(02-11-2016, 05:07 PM)irukandji Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 01:10 PM)New Guy Wrote: Hello Forum,
Thanks for all your comments about my posts. So what do viewers think about Eve, or as I refer to her FrankenEve?
A poll was set up today "USD POLL : Are you happy about Bitsie Tulloch's return to Grimm?" at:
http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/Grimm
Add your vote. The early results show 201 No (not happy) to 93 Yes (happy) that is roughly 2:1.

Hey New Guy-
Doesn't it seem odd that they would focus on Bitsie? Grimm isn't a hugely popular show, it's really clawing to stay in the ratings. Even if it was a hugely popular show, what a dumb poll. Don't these people have anything better to do?

Why is it a dumb poll? Not only is it incredibly relevant to anyone who watches the show, there have been petition circulating since season one requesting Juliette be killed off...
She's obviously a polarizing character who could impact the show's survival.

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-19-2016

The the Bitsie and Eve haters. you do have to admit the push up's are impressive.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Scully1987 - 02-19-2016

I must confess, that I have a big problem with her had at the end of last season. But she was one of my favorite before and of the end of last season I hated her! When I saw Juliette again I had to moan. I was not happy about her return! In spite of everything: I'm really surprised that I like Juliette/Eve meanwhile again. Now I'm really curious how everything will develop in the series.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Belle - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 08:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: The the Bitsie and Eve haters. you do have to admit the push up's are impressive.

Seriously?
I rolled my eyes so hard they hurt.
That scene was so dumb it was insulting.
What purpose do "magic" push ups even serve?
It seems like they are trying to convince people Eve is badass, but really she's just BAD.
I couldn't stop cringing every time she appeared on screen because each of her scenes is progressively worse than the last.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Tulloch will be remembered as a series killer for what her character(s) did to Grimm.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Scully1987 - 02-19-2016

Sorry, but what the actress to do with it? It's just a script! She has to play, what is required of it (because of the script)

RE: Eve/Juliette - syscrash - 02-20-2016

Hexenbiest have shown their powers work in stages. While in full woge and using their hands their telekinesis is the strongest. Whenever they are shown moving something they use their hands. Eve is showing she has the power to move things with control by just thinking about it. She still has to woge to get her mind to produce enough force to burst someones ear drums. But she does not need the sound like Adalind, Juliette did. Know when she gets strong enough to not even need to woge. She could then stand in a crowded elevator and kill someone.

RE: Eve/Juliette - Vance60 - 02-20-2016

I have never really been a fan of the Juliette character. The memory loss scenario in season 2, went on far too long for me personally and when she kept going on "if I hear anymore about the cat scratch" it got really tiresome. I was kinda hoping one of the scoobies would push her against the wall and say these are the facts and then woge in her face. It got worse the direction the writers took her in when she turned hexen. I got the impression there was some level of remorse at the end when Kelly was killed.
The show left unanswered questions (for me at least) with regard to the death of Kelly and the neighbours. I can't think of a way to actually redeem the Eve/Juliette character. The writers have portrayed her as emotionless and wooden, trying to make her"badass" and it doesn't work.
I enjoy the show very much on the whole and it will be interesting to see where they go with her. They have their work cut out if they are going to try to redeem her. It will be a sad thing indeed if they continue with Eve as she is. They should have let Nick bury her and move on or done a better job of rewriting the character.

RE: Eve/Juliette - New Guy - 02-20-2016

(02-19-2016, 10:02 PM)Belle Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 08:48 PM)syscrash Wrote: The the Bitsie and Eve haters. you do have to admit the push up's are impressive.

Seriously?
I rolled my eyes so hard they hurt.
That scene was so dumb it was insulting.
What purpose do "magic" push ups even serve?
It seems like they are trying to convince people Eve is badass, but really she's just BAD.
I couldn't stop cringing every time she appeared on screen because each of her scenes is progressively worse than the last.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Tulloch will be remembered as a series killer for what her character(s) did to Grimm.
Well said Belle! You are on a roll. New Guy.

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 02-20-2016

if perhaps it would be better to bury.Eve then if still not have a personal life, it is only used by this group.
nor do I see it like exercising levitating.as well as for my superman is a silly superhero

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 02-20-2016

I thought it was interesting that in the most recent episode, Trubel also confirmed Juliette was dead. It makes me wonder who killed her. Meisner, maybe?