Grimm Forum
Eve/Juliette - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Eve/Juliette (/Thread-Eve-Juliette)

RE: Eve/Juliette - irukandji - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 10:56 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:22 AM)irukandji Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 10:18 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: Elizabeth tested the reverse potion in her before she gave it to Juliette (the one that gave Nick's power back).
The hexabiest who made that potion was Elizabeth's one. Juliette had a side effect... what about Elizabeth?

A crazzy question now (just for speculation)... Is it possible that Juliette's hexanbiest spirit is acttually Elizabeth's spirit? Or that Elizabeth can control Hexeneth somehow?

Do they have a connection?

Adriano-I actually brought this question up in another thread. What I wondered if is Elizabeth suffered the same effects as Juliette. I think this might go back to something someone brought up a while back and that's the hat.

Ohhhh yes... sorry... but I understood you asked if Elizabeth had or not a side effect...

My question here is more about a connection between Elizabeth and Juliette... Many of us had speculated that for some reason Elizabeth converted Juliette in hexanbiest on porpoise… I am speculating that maybe the hexanbist spirit that is giving power to Juliette is actually Elizabeth’s spirit that this way would be able to, if not control, at least know everything Juliette knows...

I mean... while in your question Elizabeth suffered a side effect... here I want to know if she provoked the side effect...

Obs… I think the writers will not follow this path … I am just making the question for the fun of the speculation…

Well, it wasn't only in that thread, Adriano. I brought it up in the Elizabeth/Juliette/Trubel connection too. I asked if Elizabeth may have deliberately created Juliette's hexenbiest for use by the HW. Anyway, I know your question is a little different. I just wanted to point out that most people who responded to my question responded with a negative. In other words, they felt Elizabeth did not deliberately create Juliette as a hexenbiest for any reason.

But since we're on a different train of thought here, I will pose some questions. First, what's Elizabeth's goal in making Juliette a hexenbiest? Second, how would she go about making Juliette into a hexenbiest? Third, it's been speculated the HW tortured Juliette to kill the human and preserve the hexenbiest. If Elizabeth knows what Juliette knows, how would the torture effect Elizabeth? How would the death of Juliette's humanity effect Elizabeth?

RE: Eve/Juliette - Adriano Neres Rodrigues - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 11:23 AM)irukandji Wrote: Well, it wasn't only in that thread, Adriano. I brought it up in the Elizabeth/Juliette/Trubel connection too. I asked if Elizabeth may have deliberately created Juliette's hexenbiest for use by the HW. Anyway, I know your question is a little different. I just wanted to point out that most people who responded to my question responded with a negative. In other words, they felt Elizabeth did not deliberately create Juliette as a hexenbiest for any reason.

But since we're on a different train of thought here, I will pose some questions. First, what's Elizabeth's goal in making Juliette a hexenbiest? Second, how would she go about making Juliette into a hexenbiest? Third, it's been speculated the HW tortured Juliette to kill the human and preserve the hexenbiest. If Elizabeth knows what Juliette knows, how would the torture effect Elizabeth? How would the death of Juliette's humanity effect Elizabeth?

Actually you are right... this subject had being discussed more than enough… I myself have posted that one possible reason would be to put Nick in danger and, this way, to force Kelly to return to Portland with Diana. Elizabeth said Sean she would find Diana and find a way to bring Kelly to Portland was the easiest way (actually, that is exactly what Kenneth did…). This would be the goal…
Now… how can I connect this to the HW? I have to think…

(01-19-2016, 11:38 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 11:23 AM)irukandji Wrote: Well, it wasn't only in that thread, Adriano. I brought it up in the Elizabeth/Juliette/Trubel connection too. I asked if Elizabeth may have deliberately created Juliette's hexenbiest for use by the HW. Anyway, I know your question is a little different. I just wanted to point out that most people who responded to my question responded with a negative. In other words, they felt Elizabeth did not deliberately create Juliette as a hexenbiest for any reason.

Actually you are right... this subject had being discussed more than enough… I myself have posted that one possible reason would be to put Nick in danger and, this way, to force Kelly to return to Portland with Diana. Elizabeth said Sean she would find Diana and find a way to bring Kelly to Portland was the easiest way (actually, that is exactly what Kenneth did…). This would be the goal…

That's okay, Adriano. Your question was actually a different spin on it. Were you thinking that Elizabeth would have deliberately hex'd Juliette for some other reason than having her hook up with the HW? Maybe a possible revenge motive there?

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 12:07 PM)irukandji Wrote:

That's okay, Adriano. Your question was actually a different spin on it. Were you thinking that Elizabeth would have deliberately hex'd Juliette for some other reason than having her hook up with the HW? Maybe a possible revenge motive there?
Adriano may have had the best idea that Sean and Viktor were in on the plot. We might trade Sean for Elizabeth and Viktor I just can't figure the how? In this case Elizabeth is pulling the strings not Sean, who may not know at least as it stands now.Dodgy

(01-19-2016, 02:11 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Adriano may have had the best idea that Sean and Viktor were in on the plot. We might trade Sean for Elizabeth and Viktor I just can't figure the how? In this case Elizabeth is pulling the strings not Sean, who may not know at least as it stands now.Dodgy

I was typing a post for another thread and them I thought the following (if my memories serve me well):
Elizabeth said to Rosalee that Adelaind had know idea what she was doing when she used the spell to took Nick’s power… But the way Elizabeth said it, I have the impression Elizabeth knew pretty well the power of the spell.
But then Elizabeth didn’t know the side effects of it? Grimm writers are playing too much with coincidences…

RE: Eve/Juliette - jsgrimm45 - 01-19-2016

(01-19-2016, 02:27 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 02:11 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

I was typing a post for another thread and them I thought the following (if my memories serve me well):
Elizabeth said to Rosalee that Adelaind had know idea what she was doing when she used the spell to took Nick’s power… But the way Elizabeth said it, I have the impression Elizabeth knew pretty well the power of the spell.
But then Elizabeth didn’t know the side effects of it? Grimm writers are playing too much with coincidences…
She did say that Adalind had no idea how this would link her and Nick now look at today. I had always thought Elizabeth did not know of the Juliette side effect now I'm rethinking it. In context of your thread on Viktor and Sean. My thread on how we got Eve was the hat in that thread I say one hexen can't not take over another hexen. I came by that because Elizabeth changed to Adalind with no side effects but Juliette had the problem. The hat is still key to something.

(01-19-2016, 02:34 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: She did say that Adalind had no idea how this would link her and Nick now look at today. I had always thought Elizabeth did not know of the Juliette side effect now I'm rethinking it. In context of your thread on Viktor and Sean. My thread on how we got Eve was the hat in that thread I say one hexen can't not take over another hexen. I came by that because Elizabeth changed to Adalind with no side effects but Juliette had the problem. The hat is still key to something.

I always think something.... I think I have already wrote it in another thread...

Rosalee was able to make potions. So anyone can make potions because it is just mix the right ingridients...

But... Only hexanbiests could use the hat. And the hat were an important part of the transformation spell… I mean… I think it is a little obvious that Juliette would become a hexanbiest.
1. She would have to be a hexanbiest to use the hat. Someone will say that she only smelled the potion from there. That may be true. But changing to another person is a very powerful change to be done only by smell. I think she had to be a hexenbiest… But ok… We still have point 2.
2. Juliette became Adelaind. Adelaind IS a hexanbiest. Juliette became a HEXANBIEST. The only question that maybe someone could ask was if this was permanent (as it ended up being) or temporarily). But at least during one night everyone should know that Juliette would be Adelaind (=HEXANBIEST). Didn’t Elizabeth know that? She knew about Adelaind and Nick connection, but didn’t she know about Juliette and hexanbiest connection?

RE: Eve/Juliette - brandon - 01-19-2016

always in contracts is a print.could be.but I think the change would be for those who undo the spell-sleeping with Nick.
Could it be that you also spent that Juliette by the combination of Nick and Adalind more hat.

(01-19-2016, 02:55 PM)brandon Wrote: always in contracts is a print.could be.but I think the change would be for those who undo the spell-sleeping with Nick.
Could it be that you also spent that Juliette by the combination of Nick and Adalind more hat.

Good...

Adelaind - Nick link: Nick loose his powers

breaking this link means Nick recover his powers but... you must create a new one... so....

Juliette broke Adelaind - Nick link and took Nick's place in the link....

now we have...

Adelaind - Juliette link: Juliette got the power

But in the same way... Elizabeth should know that...

I was looking at a script from Season 4 and wanted to bring up something I had completely forgotten.

Sean and Adalind are talking about Juliette as a hexenbiest and Sean makes a comment that he found out because Juliette had no where else to turn. He also confirmed to Adalind that the change took him by surprise. Adalind guesses that Sean sent Juliette to Henrietta.

Adalind goes on to say that if this happened to Juliette, that means that someone helped Nick to become a Grimm again.

I believe Adalind was referring to Elizabeth as the someone who helped Nick to become a Grimm again.

I'm not sure who said it, but there was a comment that Juliette's condition was a "unique, like, once-in-a-lifetime, doesn't ever seem to have happened before kind of event conundrum".

All of this points to one person; Adalind. Did Adalind sabotage Nick in some way so that if anyone attempted to reverse the spell, Nick would infect that person and they would suffer the consequences? They would become that once in a lifetime conundrum? What makes it even more insidious is that Nick would get his Grimm powers, so that part would be a success. However, the person who participated with him in the spell would be irreparably damaged.

Just from the way Adalind talks about this, she seems to know more than anyone about how the reverse spell works.

It also seems to clear both Sean and Elizabeth.