Grimm Forum
Hello - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Community)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello (/Thread-Hello--2143)

Pages: 1 2

Hello - Scully1987 - 12-03-2015

Hello Smile
I wanted to introduce me, already But I think I've just forget it. Please excuse. My name is Anja and I coming from germany. And this forum I found by chance. When I found this Forum, I have seen in just the middle of the season of the 4th, when "Juliette" has turned into a Hexenbiest. I need to say: I was more than surprised, when that happened. When I first saw the scene with Sean, Adalind and Nick in the office of Renard. I was like "My jaw dropped open and I said something like - What's going on here?" It was just weird. (Who would thought, something like that would happen?! - I not in any case. Also I need to say I understand Juliette - till a certain point. At first I felt sorry for Juliette (She was one of my favorites) But she is going to fast and to far. And I need to say also: At the beginning I liked Nick and Juliette together. When Juliette lost her memories of Nick - I was just sad and hoped that she will get her memories back. But now, I am not so sure anymore. Now, I like Nick and Adalind, too. (If someone would have told me that a few months ago. I would have laughed) But now I'm looking forward what happened between Nadalind.

Greetings

RE: Hello - Gretel Hanselsister - 12-03-2015

Welcome! Smile
How nice to have another German around Cool

RE: Hello - Scully1987 - 12-03-2015

Thank you Smile

RE: Hello - Lou - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 09:44 AM)Nadalind1987 Wrote: Thank you Smile

Welcome aboard. Hopefully you found the German section of this forum. we have a really good German Moderator.

RE: Hello - crossbar - 12-03-2015

Welcome!

Yeah, I agree. I liked Nick and Juliette. But, the Nick and Juliette when she understood what was happening and knew Nick was a Grimm. I like that couple. The Juliette and Nick when she didn't know he was a Grimm felt strained. And even Juliette knew it when she didn't accept his proposal. She new they had secrets between them.

I hated Juliette and Renard together. I thought that they were creepy. And Juliette and Kenneth...Ummm. NO.

I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Adalind and Nick together. Only if Adalind becomes human and gets rid of the hexenbeist. There are so many comic opportunities watching Nick and Adalind co-parenting.

RE: Hello - speakeasy - 12-03-2015

Hello, Nadalind1987, and welcome!

Hope to have you join in on the Grimm conversation on a regular basis!

RE: Hello - wfmyers1207 - 12-03-2015

Guten Tag, Nadalind1987! Willkommen! Smile

Thank you all so much :3 I'm so glad that I found this forum Smile I'm really addicted to Grimm right now. I need to say: When the thing with Juliette/Sean aired - I like it. Obviously it has already fallen to me then, but at that time I just wanted Nick and Juliette back :3

I hate Kenneth. I could not like him from the start. And I think, he knew exactly how he has to deal with Juliette.

And I am very much excited to see, how it will work between Nick and Adalind. Especially when she get her "power" back.

RE: Hello - jsgrimm45 - 12-03-2015

Welcome to the forum hope you have some fun, I think it is like a good book and you help to write it.Big GrinBig Grin

Thank you Big Grin