Grimm Forum
Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Comics & Books (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Comics-Books)
+--- Thread: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) (/Thread-Discussion-Grimm-comic-issue-2-beware-spoilers)

Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - grimmfreak - 06-12-2013

Again, I started this thread to avoid spoiling thins for people an issue behind,

Anyone out there who has read this issue?

I thought this issue was not as good as the first but it sets up issue #3 nicely. A lot of suspense elements, what with Monroe and Hank separated from Maya and Nick and Kelly face to face with a minotaur and then there's the fact that Laszlo openly wants the coins for the resistance.... hmmm promising.

7.5 out of ten... would be a 7 but in comics you have to give a plus for a quality set up issue... can't wait for #3

RE: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - FräuleinWunderlich - 06-18-2013

Finished reading. To get back to our last discussion; I don´t think anymore Maya is Nicks sister. You?

What I really want to know is, why Drauz have a blue and a red eye. Smile

Have you an idea why the resistance want the coins?
I think for the same reasons as the royals.

RE: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - grimmfreak - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 08:36 AM)FräuleinWunderlich Wrote: Finished reading. To get back to our last discussion; I don´t think anymore Maya is Nicks sister. You?

What I really want to know is, why Drauz have a blue and a red eye. Smile

Have you an idea why the resistance want the coins?
I think for the same reasons as the royals.

My guess is the resistance wants them as a weapon against the royals, not realizing the coins corrupting power... On the one hand, some of Maya's actions seem strange but I think I remember Kelly saying (in an episode) Nicks had a relative who was a great grimm named Maya... could be Maya is named after her.
Glad you got issue #2 so much more quickly than #1

RE: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - Gretel Hanselsister - 09-21-2013

I like the Japanese puzzle box and the clue how to open it. Apart from that it's not so easy to say something nice about #2. I can't get used to all the woged Wesen, it's simply too much. And Monroe again has to rip of an arm Confused and then hit the next enemy with it - I don't need it.
Out of curiousity I did some research - there isn't a whiskey called blue devil or Blauer Teufel in Germany.

RE: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - FräuleinWunderlich - 09-22-2013

I don´t know. If I go to the supermarket tomorrow, I will take a look on it Wink

RE: Discussion- Grimm comic issue #2 (beware spoilers) - grimmfreak - 09-22-2013

(09-21-2013, 06:51 AM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: I like the Japanese puzzle box and the clue how to open it. Apart from that it's not so easy to say something nice about #2. I can't get used to all the woged Wesen, it's simply too much. And Monroe again has to rip of an arm Confused and then hit the next enemy with it - I don't need it.
Out of curiousity I did some research - there isn't a whiskey called blue devil or Blauer Teufel in Germany.
Number 2 was weak... the best thing about it was it set up a good #3