Grimm Forum
Hank and Wu also go to Nick's House same time Chavez enters - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Grimm Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Discussions)
+--- Thread: Hank and Wu also go to Nick's House same time Chavez enters (/Thread-Hank-and-Wu-also-go-to-Nick-s-House-same-time-Chavez-enters)

Hank and Wu also go to Nick's House same time Chavez enters - jsgrimm45 - 06-01-2015

Could you see Hank and Wu getting to Nick's house at the same time Chavez enters? Hank and Wu both are cops and cops help cops in times like this both know his mother is dead and the head is there. Would they leave him alone at a time like this?

That would even up the odd's at he house and even tip it in Nicks favor. You would have two Grimm's in front and two police officers come up form behind putting Chavez and her men in the middle.

As we see her in the street they could well get the drop on her we know that a steinadler have great sight but I don't member reading anything about hearing. Plus she is focused on the house.

Now we have Nick in control and maybe get some answers.

Your thoughts?

RE: Hank and Wu also go to Nick's House same time Chavez enters - Wessenrein - 06-01-2015

I don't know, interesting idea though. I could see Hank and Wu showing up, just to make sure Nick's head is on straight. (no pun intended about Kelly's head being in a box.) They would have to be concerned, nobody could take seeing their mothers' head in a box very well, then add the love of his life dying in his arms, that sounds like a recipe for insanity to me.

However, I doubt they show up, simply because there will need to be some type of further drama involving Trubel just to keep her character going, and to keep her true to her name, causes and gets into trouble. lol

My guess is Trubel gets taken and over a few episodes we will find out whether or not Chavez' secret group is on the level or evil? Personally, I doubt that it's on the level, more likely that it will be a group that Nick and company have to deal with, I doubt they're working for or with the Royals, I"m thinking this group is something different, and likely way more savvy than Wessenrien was, though still likely has their own agenda.

Of course, there's also the possibility that Chavez' group could be working for or with the Council, I believe somebody else in another thread mentioned that idea, can't remember who, sorry, but it is a pretty good thought. Trubel could be one of those characters that disappears for awhile and then pops back in from time to time to help Nick out of a jam.

I do believe that the groups agenda will be known, whether Trubel joins them or not. Whatever happens I would like to see Trubel continue to be on the show, even if her character disappears for periods of time, which has already been done. Personally, I'd rather see her as a regular, but either way, I think we'll still see quite a bit of Trubel. heh