Grimm Forum
Diana - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Diana (/Thread-Diana)

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-17-2016

I don't not see Diana being dependent on anyone. I also do not see her trying to relate to or makeup for not being with Adalind. I see her as another character that just happens to be Adalind's daughter. From Sean on down, we do not see hexenbiest making attachments to anyone. That Adalind seems to be wanting to have attachments is gong to be short lived. They all ready said she is creepy. How does that translate to some mother daughter reunion. Even Elizabeth who truly seemed to care for her son was not a real warm person.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-18-2016

How does Racheal know about Diana, and can return her. Amazing how Meisner is absent. the one person who could confirm what Rachel is saying.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-19-2016

(03-18-2016, 10:44 PM)syscrash Wrote: How does Racheal know about Diana, and can return her. Amazing how Meisner is absent. the one person who could confirm what Rachel is saying.
I don't think Rachel knows anything about Diana she doing two things one she playing Sean, two they can't find Adalind so this will bring her out.

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-19-2016

We know Diana returns, so Rachel could know where she is. There are scenes of Sean in the Mayors office with Kelly so Adalind and Sean are at least talking. That does not mean he becomes Mayor. But it also does sound like Nadalind is in trouble. Adalind may have changed. But thinking like a hexenbiest and a chance to get Diana. It just not sound good for Nicks chances.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-19-2016

(03-19-2016, 04:26 AM)syscrash Wrote: We know Diana returns, so Rachel could know where she is. There are scenes of Sean in the Mayors office with Kelly so Adalind and Sean are at least talking. That does not mean he becomes Mayor. But it also does sound like Nadalind is in trouble. Adalind may have changed. But thinking like a hexenbiest and a chance to get Diana. It just not sound good for Nicks chances.
You could be right I just see it as Meisner, Trubel, or even Eve showing her Diana to prove Sean and Rachel are using her. I wonder is it Kelly would Adalind let Sean use Kelly that way or is it baby BC using as a fill in of Diana?

RE: Diana - syscrash - 03-19-2016

That is why I think they and using Diana as a carrot, to justify Adalind including Kelly in the plan. Also it justifies why Adalind would work with Sean even if she knows he is working with BC.

I would go with Nick and Adalind planing a double cross, except the show has created this mistrust, and nick remembering the past. It is amazing he is remembering the one task the Sean setup and Adalind executed. If Adalind waits to tell Nick about Seans offer or Nick finds out, how would he not think it is the hexenbiest in her.

Of course the show could be planning a giant misdirect. It would be great to she the writers get that creative. That would be the biggest twist in five seasons of Grimm.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-21-2016

(03-19-2016, 04:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: That is why I think they and using Diana as a carrot, to justify Adalind including Kelly in the plan. Also it justifies why Adalind would work with Sean even if she knows he is working with BC.

I would go with Nick and Adalind planing a double cross, except the show has created this mistrust, and nick remembering the past. It is amazing he is remembering the one task the Sean setup and Adalind executed. If Adalind waits to tell Nick about Seans offer or Nick finds out, how would he not think it is the hexenbiest in her.

Of course the show could be planning a giant misdirect. It would be great to she the writers get that creative. That would be the biggest twist in five seasons of Grimm.
Would be great for a change to see Nick and Adalind talking about Diana. Adalind telling Nick about the phone call and Nick saying let's try and get her back. If Adalind did this would go a long way to making the Nadalind thing work.

RE: Diana - aboutnici - 03-26-2016

I just found that the one they've cast as Diana (Hannah Lloyd) is not the actual person and according to the TVLine article her name is Hannah R. Loyd and I just posted about her on my twitter.

[Image: 7482+-+Hannah+Loyd,+February+2015+©+Mi...ormat=500w]
This photo is from this profile. Also, her profile from Ryan Artists.

Her Official Twitter is banana.
Her Official Instagram is ?anana.

RE: Diana - Vance60 - 03-27-2016

(03-21-2016, 12:15 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(03-19-2016, 04:43 AM)syscrash Wrote: That is why I think they and using Diana as a carrot, to justify Adalind including Kelly in the plan. Also it justifies why Adalind would work with Sean even if she knows he is working with BC.

Would be great for a change to see Nick and Adalind talking about Diana. Adalind telling Nick about the phone call and Nick saying let's try and get her back. If Adalind didn't this would go a long way to making the Nadalind thing work.

I agree, as Nick already knows Adalind is a hex and that her powers are going to return at some point, I cannot see the logic in her hiding anything from him. She is pretty much aware that Nick/scoobies tried to help juliette at least suppress the hex in her and the help was rejected. For the writers to look at this being a viable scenario is poor to say the least. I usually really look forward to up coming episodes but the way things are heading with some of the storylines, I'm neither here nor there with the show at the moment. Adalind needs to sit with Nick and have a real heart to heart about her fears and what is going on with Sean. For her to act as she is currently doing, to someone she has professed to being in love with, makes no sense.

RE: Diana - jsgrimm45 - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 03:34 AM)Vance60 Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 12:15 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:

Would be great for a change to see Nick and Adalind talking about Diana. Adalind telling Nick about the phone call and Nick saying let's try and get her back. If Adalind did this would go a long way to making the Nadalind thing work.

I agree, as Nick already knows Adalind is a hex and that her powers are going to return at some point, I cannot see the logic in her hiding anything from him. She is pretty much aware that Nick/scoobies tried to help juliette at least suppress the hex in her and the help was rejected. For the writers to look at this being a viable scenario is poor to say the least. I usually really look forward to up coming episodes but the way things are heading with some of the storylines, I'm neither here nor there with the show at the moment. Adalind needs to sit with Nick and have a real heart to heart about her fears and what is going on with Sean. For her to act as she is currently doing, to someone she has professed to being in love with, makes no sense.
Do you see a misdirect from the writers making us think she not going to tell Nick and set up a fall out, but will tell Nick and work out thing?