Grimm Forum
S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Episode Discussions (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Episode-Discussions)
+---- Forum: Season 4 (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Season-4)
+---- Thread: S4E22 - Cry Havoc (/Thread-S4E22-Cry-Havoc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - wfmyers1207 - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:09 AM)Elkhound Wrote: I wonder what happened to Porter? Trubel said that he was alive & well, but where?

Could be he is under Chavez's protection. Becoming a Grimm came late to Nick as well. Could be Chavez regards him as a potential future asset.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - LisaMVA - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:29 PM)Lou Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 08:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: I'm glad the question of the house has been brought up. I understood in the earlier episodes that this was Juliette's house and Nick moved in with her. But I could swear that in one of the episodes this very year, Hank referred to it as 'Nick's house'.

I think I remember a "flash-back" where we saw Nick and Juliette moving into the house together. All though i guess it just could have been Nick's boxes. It seemed more like a group effort. Still the deed could be in Juliette's name. And when one of them had to move out - it was Nick. But he might have just trying to be nice.

But as long as we are talking about the house. You ever wonder what kind of insurance they must have. And here the house has been damaged again. All state ought to do a commercial with Nick.

I've often thought of writing a little dialog of Juliette talking to her agent.

(05-16-2015, 07:52 AM)LisaMVA Wrote: My husband and I have been huge fans of the show but this is the first time I've been on any forum like this.

I predict, that if Juliette is indeed dead it will cause a big drop in the ratings. They'd have to really get some good writing and story lines immersed in to the show. I predict it will not be renewed for a 6th season.

That may not be a safe bet. I have been a big supporter of Juliette. And in forums and stuff there have been a lot of "Juliette Haters". In fact, my big disappointment here is if she is dead that the writers caved to a vocal minority. However, I don't know how typical my thoughts are on this, but after all the sh*t Juliette did, I'm not so sure I would mind if she is really dead now.

I think this was a real game changer for many fans, if Juliette is really dead. I think a better ending would have been for Trubel to say: "Hello Juliette. Goodbye Juliette". The we see her shoot the arrows and the screen goes back. I like the episode in "you don't know Jack" when the screen went black and we heard the guns shots...to be continued into next season--no dying scene for us, until season 5. THAT would have been a terrific cliffhanger.

Because, she was a "main" character. Nick is first the main guy, but Juliette was right up there next to him.

I was always a fan of Juliette's but despised the direction these writers sent her down.....way too dark and devoid of humanity and full of vengeance.
But almost all of Juliette's problems and pain, Nick's too--stem from all the sh*t Adeline has/had done to them!! She is the most hated character and the one I wished Nick had killed in season 1. She's so one-dimensional it's sad.

The phoniest line of last night: Adeline: "Nick, I am so sorry that your mother's dead." There really is nothing sincere to come out of that witches mouth--unless it advances her own purposes.

(Adeline was frightened when Kenneth said he was going to visit Miss Juliette, and Adeline ran with her tail between her legs to Sean and poor Nick. She needs someone to "protect" her. UGH. She has always done what is in her best interests, and if any of the Grimm-gang had been killed last night, she would have made she partnered up with whoever was still alive. Not because she cares them, but because she only cares about herself.)

I am will you--do not understand all the Juliette hate. If hate was directed at Adeline, then that would make sense, after all the pain and suffering she has caused so many people--starting with Hank in season 1.

Judging by Bitsie's twitter page, people cannot believe she is really gone--and they want her back.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - izzy - 05-16-2015

I am will you--do not understand all the Juliette hate.

Easy, Juliette reminds every guy of an old girlfriend who was a total female dog or his ex-wife.

And for the females, Juliette reminds them of the girl who walked away and subsequently broke the heart of the guy they really wanted. Only by the time this happens the woman has already attempted to move her life beyond the guy she could not have and now has a relationship of her own that she wished she was out of so she could pursue her true love.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Kathryn Wooten - 05-16-2015

Hmmmm I wonder if they would bring back Juliette as someone else a look alike ( oon her Facebook she gave no information if she'll be back next year) but if she is dead why kee it a secret???

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Elkhound - 05-16-2015

You mean as a twin sister nobody ever mentioned? How very soap-opera.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Dieverdog - 05-16-2015

I hope you are right and Juliette might not actually be dead - or can be revived or something somehow. You just never know on Grimm. Maybe if she 'dies' and comes back she will lose the Hexenbiest that was in her.

(05-15-2015, 07:16 PM)eric Wrote: I am not sure Juliette is dead. There were two types of bolts, one to kill and one to stun. Sure was convenient for Truble to be there. How did Meisner know to be on that copter? Was the pilot in on it? The crew said there was no body, just a head. Seems very nice of the royals to be so tidy. I would guess there will be Diana, Juliette, Meisner and Diana in a future show. Everyone will think they are all dead, just living very quietly a boring, out of the way spot.

To keep us wondering if she is really dead or not. I hope that she is not. I really liked her character and would love to see her and Nick finally work things out after all they have gone through. Admittedly it would be really difficult at this point. But like Reynard when he was Jack, she hasn't been herself - and most of that lies on Nick honestly.

(05-16-2015, 03:02 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Hmmmm I wonder if they would bring back Juliette as someone else a look alike ( oon her Facebook she gave no information if she'll be back next year) but if she is dead why kee it a secret???

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - LisaMVA - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:09 PM)Dieverdog Wrote: I hope you are right and Juliette might not actually be dead - or can be revived or something somehow. You just never know on Grimm. Maybe if she 'dies' and comes back she will lose the Hexenbiest that was in her.

(05-15-2015, 07:16 PM)eric Wrote: I am not sure Juliette is dead. There were two types of bolts, one to kill and one to stun. Sure was convenient for Truble to be there. How did Meisner know to be on that copter? Was the pilot in on it? The crew said there was no body, just a head. Seems very nice of the royals to be so tidy. I would guess there will be Diana, Juliette, Meisner and Diana in a future show. Everyone will think they are all dead, just living very quietly a boring, out of the way spot.

To keep us wondering if she is really dead or not. I hope that she is not. I really liked her character and would love to see her and Nick finally work things out after all they have gone through. Admittedly it would be really difficult at this point. But like Reynard when he was Jack, she hasn't been herself - and most of that lies on Nick honestly.

(05-16-2015, 03:02 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: Hmmmm I wonder if they would bring back Juliette as someone else a look alike ( oon her Facebook she gave no information if she'll be back next year) but if she is dead why kee it a secret???

I think it would be awesome if she had a sister...or a twin sister. After almost 4 years, we never heard about her family. I always found that odd. We heard about Monroe and Rosalee's family,etc. It would have been nice to know about Juliette's.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-16-2015

Crazy idea, but bear with me: What if Adalind were to become Juliette? As in, she ended up drinking a potion that permanently turned her into a copy of Juliette?

Alternatively, Nick could transform into Juliette, albeit unintentionally. Some kind of weird spell, on top of his already intense grief over Juliette's death, could result in the change. (It would just be a temporary problem, of course...a series can't go on too long without its lead actor.)Wink

You can laugh, but crazier things have already happened on the show.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Gaultheria - 05-16-2015

Diana's illusions could work as a "Get out of death free" card for anyone Diana likes (Kelly or Juliette). It might even work, dramatically, if they do it quickly and establish that it can never happen again. I'd prefer the show put tight rules on supernatural events -- eg, woging is okay, but potions and mind powers are not -- but I could accept a one-shot use of an established super-superpower.

RE: S4E22 - Cry Havoc - Hexenadler - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:56 PM)Gaultheria Wrote: Diana's illusions could work as a "Get out of death free" card for anyone Diana likes (Kelly or Juliette). It might even work, dramatically, if they do it quickly and establish that it can never happen again. I'd prefer the show put tight rules on supernatural events -- eg, woging is okay, but potions and mind powers are not -- but I could accept a one-shot use of an established super-superpower.

That could actually be one hell of a mid-season cliffhanger. Diana arrives at Juliette's grave, and performs some miraculous feat she can only do once; a complete resurrection.

Maybe the triumph of Juliette's return could be tampered with a high cost: Her face gets stuck in "woged" mode.